MFGG Forums
What games have you been playing recently? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: What games have you been playing recently? (/showthread.php?tid=2165)

Pages: 1 2

What games have you been playing recently? - strabiri - 11-11-2019

To be honest, recently I haven't been playing many games. Still on that roblox grind! Kade would be proud. Anyway, the games I've probably been playing the most recently have been Fortnite, Roblox, and Luigi's Mansion 3. Honestly, I find myself not having much time to play anything else and just really want to get on and play something with my friends. What have you guys been playing recently, and if you really want to say, why?

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - VinnyVideo - 11-11-2019

Sadly, I've had very little time to play games lately! I finally beat the original Wind Waker in September, so that was fun.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - ~Smoke~ - 11-11-2019

I always cycle back to Rocket League and RUST on PC. Just finished Outer Worlds recently

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 11-11-2019

I’ve not had much time to play games lately either. The games I’ve been playing the most recently are Skyrim, Dragon’s Dogma, and Animal Crossing Wild World. I only really get an hour or two of gaming in per week because I spend all my other time working or socializing. I don’t really mind, but ideally I’d have a bit more time for playing games as it’s a nice way for me to relax.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - bearofsquares - 11-12-2019

i've been spending a fair amount of time during these last few days revisiting games from the Bomberman series, a lot of which i've had generally pleasant experiences with since i was a small child. i've also taken time to play some games from the series that i've never even played before, such as the games released on the N64, which i had never owned due to not having the console. all in all, i've found myself enjoying the games more and more due to me progressing further than i ever did when i played them as a little kid.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 11-12-2019

(11-12-2019, 06:22 AM)jong Wrote: i've been spending a fair amount of time during these last few days revisiting games from the Bomberman series, a lot of which i've had generally pleasant experiences with since i was a small child. i've also taken time to play some games from the series that i've never even played before, such as the games released on the N64, which i had never owned due to not having the console. all in all, i've found myself enjoying the games more and more due to me progressing further than i ever did when i played them as a little kid.

bomberman is a lit series and i genuinely love most of the games i've played, even the weird platformer and action/adventure ones
which ones were good? i loved bomberman 64 and super bomberman 2 or 3, forget which

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Tech - 11-12-2019

I always come back to Overwatch.  It is one of the best and worst games I've played.  Also playing Dragon Quest XI, and Divinity Original Sin 2, both are fun games IMO.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - GeneralGuy - 11-12-2019

Super Mystery Dungeon
Majora's Mask

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Pharad - 11-22-2019

I don't know why, but I always comeback to Overwatch as well, it gets pretty addicting sometimes

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Yoshin - 11-22-2019

Been playing random Virtual Boy games
lots of fun

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Honey Saucer Gengar - 11-28-2019

Too many games.... can't name 'em all.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Saltman - 06-30-2020

Civilization VI is a good time and every leader hates me.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Pedigree - 06-30-2020

Pokemon Silver on my gameboy advance sp.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Wah Did You Say - 07-01-2020

Really, I've just been having fun on some of my older games on older systems like Bioshock 2 on PS3, and playing some open world games on the PS4 also like Rage 2. I haven't really done much in either games that has to do with the story, but more of falling off a cliff on Red Dead Redemption 2 and laughing.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - warioCritic - 07-01-2020

i been playing waligie games for some classic vibes. i just need to beat one more game and then i'm done with waligie.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Slayer - 09-17-2020

HEY KIDS, IM PLAYING DOOM

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - fireball3k - 09-21-2020

this might be a bit of a long one, but i've been playing blast corps a lot recently.

it's easily my favorite nintendo 64 game, hands down. yes, it's competing with a lot of games, but it's so unique in concept for a game of its sort that there's nothing else really like it. if you haven't played it, it's a game where there's a nuclear missile carrier which malfunctions and starts driving straight for its destination, obstacles be damned, and you've got to knock down buildings in its way so that it doesn't crash and blow the whole world up. you drive construction vehicles like a bulldozer, a dump truck which does mario kart-style powerslides to knock down buildings with its back end, and even a mech suit which somersaults into buildings to destroy them. it was developed by a small team at rareware, and as a result, it ends up reminding me of a modern indie game

there's an AGDQ where they got martin wakeley, one of the key designers of the game, on the phone while graviton did a 100% run of the game. for a long-time fan like me, it was f***ing awesome to have him talking about what all went into making the game. i put a link in the spoiler, in case anyone wants to see it.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Andy Journey - 10-02-2020

Serious Sam 4 was just released and I've been playing that. Been having a lot of fun despite its issues.

YOU CAN DUAL WIELD MINIGUNS.

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - smbmaster99 - 10-04-2020

It's spooky season again, so I've been playing Resident Evil 4 for the billionth time. The perfect blend of horror and action with some stupid cheese on the side, this game is just as good as it was when it launched ~15-ish years ago, and all its elements just work in a way that no other game in the series could recapture

I've also been playing Zelda 2, which i finally beat for the first time a few months ago after putting it down to "try later" some 10 or so years ago lul. Cryptic nature aside the game holds up really well for a NES game, and the hack Zelda 2 Redux fixes all its issues and makes it much more enjoyable than I already find it

RE: What games have you been playing recently? - Yakibomb - 10-09-2020

I play Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead 2.

Team Fortress 2 kind of stinks update-wise BUT the experience I have with it is utmost enjoyable. I find a lot of enjoyment helping players out.

Also L4D2 is just... ZOMBiES (and there was an update after like 10 years).

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.