MFGG Forums
Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Competitions (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" (/showthread.php?tid=2168)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - Evan.F - 11-15-2019

That looks amazing

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - lean - 11-15-2019

(11-15-2019, 12:47 AM)GamerInGeorgia Wrote: Regarding the examples, I don't know about Lean's, but my piece definitely has less than 32 colors (feel free to check it yourself).
well, i technically use less or possibly exactly 32 colors.. but not the universal way, i've shaded almost everything with different/unique colors.. but not going too far from having more than 32 colors on sprites that are very small in resolution, else it turns into something blurry in some cases.

also, awesome work ~smoke~! Other Big Brin

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - SilverVortex - 11-16-2019

[Image: unknown.png]
local silver recreates the crustiest image on the internet because he can

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - CuteYoshiGirl - 11-16-2019

Wow, I’m impressed smoke!

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - SonicKade2048 - 11-17-2019

Here's my entry. I'll make more screenshots later on, and maybe after the competition is over just for fun.

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - Q-Nova - 11-22-2019

I have a question: Can we do any Nintendo game or are we limited to just Mario games? All of the entries made so far are Mario games (examples included) and I know the M word is in the name of our fangames galaxy, but we're (or we were?) expanding to other Nintendo franchises and the OP didn't say anything about being limited to Mario games, so I just want to make sure.

By the way, Smoke's entry is sooooo amazing! Fantastic! SonicKade's is also looking pretty good!

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GamerInGeorgia - 11-22-2019

(11-22-2019, 12:41 PM)Q-Nova Wrote: I have a question: Can we do any Nintendo game or are we limited to just Mario games? All of the entries made so far are Mario games (examples included) and I know the M word is in the name of our fangames galaxy, but we're (or we were?) expanding to other Nintendo franchises and the OP didn't say anything about being limited to Mario games, so I just want to make sure.

By the way, Smoke's entry is sooooo amazing! Fantastic! SonicKade's is also looking pretty good!
No, you're not limited to Mario games, though I am a bit surprised that everyone so far is doing/has done a Mario entry, considering the vast repertoire available.

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GamerInGeorgia - 11-24-2019

9 days left to finish your entry!

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GamerInGeorgia - 12-01-2019

About three days left to get those entries in!

@GeneralGuy, @Ostrich101, @Thunderbro, @VinnyVideo, and @Yoshin, y'all voted for this comp, and @Q-Nova, you seemed to be interested in making an entry, so if any of you are still looking to enter, feel free to ask for an extension!

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GeneralGuy - 12-01-2019

I need an extension

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GamerInGeorgia - 12-03-2019

Extension granted. Entries are now due at 11:59 PM EST, Tuesday, December 10, 2019.

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - Ostrich101 - 12-04-2019

I would enter if I wasn't so busy recently, and it doesn't help that my PC went kaput, so sorry @GamerInGeorgia, I'm not gonna enter.

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GamerInGeorgia - 12-10-2019

I managed to put an entry together, making my entry the only non-Mario entry:
[Image: unknown.png]

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - Codingkid01 - 12-11-2019

Can i join? i know its a little late but there isnt many other competitions i could join.

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GeneralGuy - 12-11-2019

(12-11-2019, 04:57 PM)Codingkid01 Wrote: Can i join? i know its a little late but there isnt many other competitions i could join.
Yeah, that's fine.

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GamerInGeorgia - 12-11-2019

(12-11-2019, 04:57 PM)Codingkid01 Wrote: Can i join? i know its a little late but there isnt many other competitions i could join.
Sure, I'll extend the deadline to Tuesday, December 17 at 11:59 PM EST.
@GeneralGuy, @Q-Nova, @SilverVortex, and @sooshy, if any of you are still planning to enter, then you now have a chance.

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - Codingkid01 - 12-12-2019

Heres My submission. Exactly 24 colors, not sure if allowed under 32 colors. but i would assume it is.[Image: YRY6Mb3][Image: Smb1-mania.png]

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - GamerInGeorgia - 12-19-2019

The deadline is here and we have a total of 6 entries!
Super Mario Bros. 3 Mania, by @Evan.F

Super Mario World Mania, by @~Smoke~

Super Mario World Mania, by @SilverVortex (even though it's unfinished, I'm considering it cohesive enough to be an entry)

Mario Zones, by @SonicKade2048

Kirby's Adventure Mania, by @GamerInGeorgia

Super Mario Bros. Mania, by @Codingkid01

Send in your vote by Thursday, December 26!

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - Codingkid01 - 12-19-2019

I’ll vote for @~Smoke~

RE: Spriting Competition: Giving The "Mania Treatment" - VinnyVideo - 12-19-2019

~Smoke~