MFGG Forums
WIP Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: WIP Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) (/showthread.php?tid=2190)

Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) - BloodserGames - 12-07-2019

[Image: 4a9471df4248f342b15671953b0c80abo.png]
Story:
Bowser has taken Princess Peach and Daisy to a Mysterious Island with the Name of Lost Land. He has allied himself with several kings and they have colonized the entire Island, so everything is full of monsters and dangerous things. the quiet inhabitants of the Island are turned into stone and bricks, some have taken refuge in some parts of the Island, others have allied themselves with Bowser and The Lost Island goes to ruin. The only ones that can undo their magical influence are these 2 Princesses and the Queen of that Island called Princess Pansette. Unfortunately, they are in the clutches of the Koopa Turtle King, Bowser.
Mario listens to the distress calls of Princess Peach, and together with his brother Luigi he prepares to rescue them and expel the Koopas invaders from the Island!, help the plumber to go through 21 Worlds, each time they are getting worse , this game is a project of Hello Mario Engine, follow the game and I hope you like!  Laughing

SCREEENSHOTS:
Some of the Screenshots that are seen are from previous versions, most of the textures and Sounds in the game are getting better and better.

The Most Recent Screenshots:

A Super Mario Bros fan game by BloodserGames
Supported Control Options:Only Keyboard
The Game includes 4 different versions of it:
[Image: 5d09295ab3b1e-rjnfqm9s.png]
You can find the 4 Games here:
https://bloodsergames.itch.io/super-mario-bros-lost-land
https://www.indiedb.com/games/super-mario-bros-lost-land

The Game will soon be uploaded here, when it is 100% Complete, new Powerups have already been added such as the lumberjack suit, the cloud flower and the SlowFire Flower. current status is 53% complete  Smile

One Version of the Game for Emulators, Another created with Super Mario Bros. Game & Builder, The Old Version of the Game and the Current Version. (which is in Process).

All the worlds of Version 1.5 and their descriptions:
World 1 - Koopa troopa's coast:
It is the basic and typical world 1 of almost all Super Mario Bros games, it is a wide road near the ocean ,The Koopa troop have claimed this place as their own.
World 2 - Sugar birches:
It is a fairly hot savanna where there are small Acacia and large Birch trees and a large amount of vegetables underground.
World 3 - ShyGuy Beach:
This beach used to be one of the Shyguys but the panser took over it, so most of the Shyguys left the place.
World 4 - Eggplant land:
It is an extensive boreal forest in which it always rains and there are several Blue ruins of what was a kingdom. the ninjis inhabit a mound in this place.
World 5 - Snowman island (or Flurry tundra):
It is a fairly solid snow world where corals emerge from the ground and from roofs, the Flurrys inhabit and it is believed that these lands were underwater.
World 6 - Carbon Mountain:
Here Bowser installed his oil industry under these lands, it is called carbon mountain for its peculiar black color. here there are still many things under construction.
World 7 - Propulsive Clouds:
The Panser Archipelago is also the habitat of a large cloud that has an entire land on it.
World 8 - Bowser's Volcanic Kingdom:
Bowser installed his castle in this volcanic landscape, where his troops abound.
World 9 - Rainbow Land (WIP)
World 10 - Mushroom Island (WIP)
World 11 - Pansers's Abandoned Island (WIP)
World 12 - Dark Dry Valley (WIP)
World 13 - Tweeter Desert (WIP)
World 14 - Phanto Forest (WIP)
World 15 - Playful Industries (WIP)
World 16 - Goombas Cliffs (WIP)
World 17 - Autumn Forest (WIP)
World 18 - The Caverns of the Piranhas/Vegetable Garden (WIP)
World 19 - The Ludwig Spaceship (WIP)
World 20 - Frozen Volcanoes (WIP)
World 21 - Panser Kingdoom (WIP)

The credits are found by clicking F1 on the game or by clicking on the block with an i in a circle  Big Grin

I Hope You Like! Smile

RE: Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) - BloodserGames - 06-17-2020

I also think about creating a possible sequel to the game, but this time with the Gatete Mario Engine and the Graphics from Super Mario Bros 2 (USA)  Agree Wink

RE: Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) - Evan.F - 06-18-2020

I immediately recognized the pine trees, you kind of missed the point on those as they are supposed to blend into the sky like this     

RE: Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) - BloodserGames - 06-18-2020

(06-18-2020, 03:33 AM)Evan.F Wrote: I immediately recognized the pine trees, you kind of missed the point on those as they are supposed to blend into the sky like this 
Oh yes I have been using several of your backgrounds Agree , should I make the background pines the color of the sky? blue
and I'm sorry my english is still somewhat imperfect Whoops!

RE: Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) - RetroRespecter - 06-19-2020

How are there 4 games in one?

RE: Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) - Evan.F - 06-19-2020

(06-18-2020, 12:59 PM)BloodserGames Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 03:33 AM)Evan.F Wrote: I immediately recognized the pine trees, you kind of missed the point on those as they are supposed to blend into the sky like this 
Oh yes I have been using several of your backgrounds Agree , should I make the background pines the color of the sky? blue
and I'm sorry my english is still somewhat imperfect Whoops!

1. Not mine, they belong to Baf’s Mari0 mappack 0’brothers (which is where the screenshot is from), which has been around almost as long as Mari0 itself (around 2012). It’s used in world 3.

2. I’d say so, but it’s up to you

3. It’s ok, I never noticed any bad english from you

RE: Super Mario Bros. Lost Land 1.5 (A long adventure in the style of the Nes.) - BloodserGames - 06-19-2020

(06-19-2020, 12:25 AM)RetroRespecter Wrote: How are there 4 games in one?
Haha well I wanted to refer to that on the Page you can find 4 different versions of the Game. between the oldest and one made as a Super Mario bros hack and the other through a Mario Levels creator.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.