MFGG Forums
Paranormal Experiences - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Paranormal Experiences (/showthread.php?tid=2204)

Paranormal Experiences - strabiri - 12-19-2019

I know you all read the title and are like, "ugm, ghosts dont exist!" which I agree with. I'm not saying ghosts, God(s), spirits, literally anything paranormal is real. But this thread is about some paranormal run-ins you may (or may not) have had in your life. I, personally, haven't had really any (that I remember) but I will share the few somewhat related experiences I've had.

1). When I was around 5 or 6, I would be near drifting off to sleep and hear someone yelling my name (if I remember correctly, it was my mother's voice) and I'd bolt up and ask anyone around if they heard it. It was usually no. Apparently, from what I've gathered, a lot of people have had this and it's related to something in the brain (might've been drifting off to sleep, halfway into dreamland, or some actual brain thing that goes on, not sure)

2). My house is like, 82 years old, and I sometimes just get randomly freaked out. One time, I remember, the power went out (just randomly, I believe it was electric company just working on some poles) and I totally freaked. Also, my room is upstairs, and the upstairs section was built in the 90's. Sometimes I get creeped out upstairs, no big deal. Never had any bad experiences, though.

3). Used to be sitting in my living room and see, out of the corner of my eye, movement on my porch. Don't see this anymore.

RE: Paranormal Experiences - Yakibomb - 12-19-2019

My cat passed away recently. We found him on the side of the road, hit by a car. We didn't find him until a month later due to him being hidden in a ditch near our house.

The night after he disappeared I felt a strong presence in the center of our little one-room cottage. I could sense the presence being very loving, with a high vibration residing in the center of the room. Then, I noticed a smaller presence came to me and "jumped" on my bed--This is what I consider to be my cat saying farewell.

It might be worth mentioning, if you want to get better visual, have you ever seen or been the person crying hysterically, so much so you could feel a very high electric frequency coming from them? It's similar to this, except it was invisible to the eye. And much more benevolent.

RE: Paranormal Experiences - DJ Yoshiman - 12-20-2019

I'd think Chris keeps entertaining my daughter, which is why she points in a corner of the room and smiles or laughs.

RE: Paranormal Experiences - Fun With Despair - 12-21-2019

There was a while ago where I went to another city for an anime convention. I booked a room in this really old hotel because it was pretty cheap while still being within walking distance to the convention center, so it seemed like a pretty good idea.

The first night I slept there, I was watching some cable TV and having a couple drinks. I shut off the TV and went to bed, only to find the TV turned on and tuned to a channel only displaying static. I was like, a little weirded out, but honestly I figured I just forgot to turn off the TV and thought I did because I was drunk. Either that or I turned it on in my sleep by rolling onto the remote or something, as it was in my bed. Not that weird.

So I go and do my daytime things, then return to my room to sleep. I make absolutely sure to switch off the TV and leave the remote on the other side of the room so I don't do that again, as I am usually a light sleeper and don't want to wake myself up if I turn the channel to something that isn't white noise. I'm also stone cold sober tonight, keep in mind. So I fall asleep, and at almost exactly 3 AM I wake up in my pitch black hotel room. 

I consider getting up to get a snack or some water, when suddenly, I kid you not, the TV turns itself on to the static channel with zero input from me. I'm not even near the remote.

From what I can tell, the only way this isn't some seriously haunted s*** is if by some chance either one of the other rooms happens to have a remote strong enough to turn my TV on through the wall by accident when they meant to turn their own on or off, or MAYBE there was a power surge, although I've never heard of a power surge being able to change the channel from the movie channel I was watching when I shut it off to a channel that's just static.

RE: Paranormal Experiences - jas - 12-22-2019

Last Halloween I was sleeping on an inflatable mattress in my ex's apartment, it was part of a ground floor complex that used to be a crappy motel but was done up for people to live in. His cat would sometimes just stare with wide eyes at something not there and my ex would see shadow people sometimes. That night on Halloween when I was trying to sleep I felt something grab my right shoulder and I screamed. Nothing was there, but I ended up holding kitty to protect me.

RE: Paranormal Experiences - CuteYoshiGirl - 12-24-2019

I was cleaning the downstairs rumpus room and heard two men (they were talking) enter the house upstairs.. heard someone put down a bag of groceries

I thought it was my dad and bf.

I yelled for them to come downstairs but no one replied back..

So.. I decided to go upstairs to see why they were ignoring me

I walked upstairs, yelled again for them.. no one was there..

I looked for the groceries, nothing

I even went outside and through the side yard into the back

Nobody

No one was even there

And I still can’t figure out what I was even listening to

RE: Paranormal Experiences - Angustia - 12-24-2019

I have a couple!!

Alright so the first one is kind of funny, maybe not exactly haunted but still very weird. My sister had just gotten one of those old toy RV cars that you could sit in and drive with a remote and was playing with it all day. So before we go to bed she's playing with it upstairs and then shuts it off to go to sleep. In the middle of the night we hear it just driving itself back & forth. Now; maybe she forgot to turn it off but you still need to input which direction it goes in so it was very terrifying for us when we were little.

Now this next one still kind of creeps me out to this day. Short & sweet. We were all watching TV one day when out of nowhere we hear a baby crying. It sounds faint but we all hear it. We check outside the windows..nothing. We check our backyard..nothing. We check the TVs just to make sure and the only one on is the one we were just watching. Here's where it gets weird; we decide to go downstairs and we suddenly start hearing it way more clearer. By the time we're actually down there it sounds like it's in the basement with us. It was probably one of the weirdest thing I've experienced in my life.

RE: Paranormal Experiences - GeneralGuy - 12-27-2019

About a month ago or so, I was in the basement going through coins when I heard a creak from the upstairs floor. Which is odd because no one was upstairs and I'd never heard such a sound before. I think it was the spirit of one of my deceased relatives walking around.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.