MFGG Forums
Secret Santa 2019 - Gift Delivery - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News and Events (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Secret Santa 2019 - Gift Delivery (/showthread.php?tid=2206)

Secret Santa 2019 - Gift Delivery - Injured Santa - 12-26-2019

Ho ho h- oof, my poor back...

Fear not, children. Injuries or not, I've come to deliver your Christmas Gifts anyway! I won't let last year's debacle ruin christmas for all the boys and girls on MFGG, unless of course you are a crocodile, in which case you will get coal and nothing else.

Well, let's see what I've got in my needlessly heavy sack, why don't we?

First off, we have a gift from @GamerInGeorgia to... why, it's for @"Hypernova"!
Quote:Here's my gift for Hypernova. Sorry for sending it in last minute.
I know it's not perfect, and I did mess up a bit, but I think it's satisfactory.
(Here's the pre-inked version as a bonus: https://imgur.com/8x2rcK1)

How wonderful! I'm sure he'll appreciate this.

Next up on the list, @Yoshin has delivered a special sound file for @SonicKade2048! How unique! If only I could play files like this on my computer back in the North Pole...
Yoshin Wrote:Merry Christmas and Happy 3rd day of Hanukkah , I heard you like SiIlvaGunner so here.

@"Slug101" has also made something for our dear Wario-loving friend @Nutshell!
Slug101 Wrote:Sorry if i was too late to post this, but me and Ostrich had flu so i couldn't work on the gift.

Anyway here's my gift to Nutshell [Image: Animation_1_17_4.png]

it's Wario using a Virtual Boy (the black dots indicate that he is getting sick)

What a nice little sprite. Ah, the Virtual Boy... I have quite a few of those clogging up space in my workshop...

@"ultragreenmario" has made a little sprite as well, this one being for @Demonlemon.
ultragreenmario Wrote:[Image: demonlemon.png]
submitted :sunglasses:

Did you know that Demonlemon once started his own forum? Ho ho ho, I would join, but I fear the missus wouldn't like me spending time on strange lemon-based websites.

Speak of the citrus-flavored devil himself! @Demonlemon made a bit of art for @Slug101
Demonlemon Wrote:https://imgur.com/a/EaMTY5P

Indeed, that does look like a slug! Well done, Demonlemon.

What IS with all these lemons? It appears @Action Lemon made something quite nice for @Amine Retro.
Action Lemon Wrote:OK. Here is my gift to Amine Retro.
[Image: 4SHfyoA.gif]

Either way... so many lemons, it's making my head spin. Or maybe that's the morphine.

And now, let's take a look at @Clobbah's gift to @Yoshin, why don't we?
Clobbah Wrote:[Image: secretsantapresent.png]
Here's the Secret Santa gift you ordered.

Now, hold on a minute. Is that a crocodile in that tank? I'm afraid we need to have a talk...

@Clobbah of course got a gift of his own though, this time from @Nutshell.
Nutshell Wrote:To Clobbah

Ah, some Wario art. This seems like a good gift. It's a shame Wario himself is deep on the naughty list.

Let's see... Ah, I have a gift here from @SonicKade2048 to @Myte.
SonicKade2048 Wrote:

Wait a second? Is that one of my hats on that egg? Drat, go figure I'd be robbed on Christmas of all days...

For @Yakibomb, @Amine Retro put together this wonderful little piece of Super Mario RPG artwork! 
Amine Retro Wrote:[Image: wIBmxnI.png]

He is sure to enjoy this! The man DOES love Super Mario RPG, after all!

For @Ostrich101 from @Myte, we have this nice little collection of birds.
Myte Wrote:Not sure if I made the deadline but here it goes nonetheless:

Gift
Merry merry Christmas, Ostrich101. I drew birds of different shapes and sizes being jolly and all. Hope you have a good Christmas. Spread the love!

Now, would you look at that? Not all of them are even angry!

For @Ultragreenmario, we've got... more Wario art, courtesy of @Hypernova!
Hypernova Wrote:I am terribly sorry for being late. I was working most of the time and yesterday I finally got the artwork done but got a massive migraine. Sorry for the tardiness and this is what I can make within a short amount of time. Merry Christmas UGM!

[Image: 9-C197-B86-B2-A7-4311-B51-F-B2-B7-B40425-B8.jpg]

That Wario sure is a popular lad this December. I do hope he changes his ways so I stop having to give him coal. Between him and his big purple friend, I'm running out of the stuff...

We've also got a fine little portrait for @GamerInGeorgia, courtesy of @Ostrich101!
Ostrich101 Wrote:[Image: gameringeorgiaart.png]

Who knew that birds could make art? Well, I suppose if a slug and several lemons can, then anyone can!

And last, but most certainly not least, is an EXTREMELY special gift from @Yakibomb to @Action Lemon:
Yakibomb Wrote:Hi Action Lemon! I hope the holiday spirit finds you well and full!

As your secret Santa, I wanted to fill out the "Coming-of-Age Novels" and "Quirky video games" of your request form. I thought, "Why not make a cool Super Mario RPG hack to qualify both"? So I did what I could, and I'm making that happen.

The gift is not finished, and I hope you understand. I thought the time of receiving your request until the night of Christmas Eve would have been enough, it didn't turn out that way. I'm sorry.

So as a promise, I will finish your gift before the New Year 2020.

Happy Holidays, Everyone! -Yaki

A-an entire romhack? By my beard, that's incredible! He also left a video trailer for you, to prove his dedication to making this a very merry Christmas indeed! Let's watch it, why don't we?

Well now, this has been quite a nice holiday season, hasn't it? Everyone got a gift this year, no one was left out, and no one's made it onto the Naughty List!

Ho ho ho! I hope everyone enjoys the rest of 2019. I'll see you all in the new decade, hopefully not horribly crippled this time! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some painkillers to go take... 

Merry Christmas, MFGG!

RE: Secret Santa 2019 - Gift Delivery - Fun With Despair - 12-26-2019

Badges will be passed out in the next little while to all the participants, along with @GeneralGuy, who did attempt to sign up, but was excluded due to us not having a partner for him. Consider it a consolation prize for an unfortunate situation.

RE: Secret Santa 2019 - Gift Delivery - Clobbah - 12-26-2019

That’s not a crocodile, Santa. That’s a Feraligatr.

RE: Secret Santa 2019 - Gift Delivery - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 12-27-2019

Even though Demonlemon didn't make a gift based off anything on my list. That Jelly Cuckoo looks great and funny, thanks lemon!

RE: Secret Santa 2019 - Gift Delivery - Action Lemon - 12-28-2019

Woah. An entire quirky romhack!? That's amazing! That's one of the best Christmas gifts I've received @Yakibomb ! Thank you so much! I can't wait until it is finished!

RE: Secret Santa 2019 - Gift Delivery - Yakibomb - 12-28-2019

Thanks @Amine Retro for the Super Gift! I really appreciate your fan art of Mario and the gang. (Including or not including festive Croco!) It is really eye candy, I love it!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.