MFGG Forums
Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. (/showthread.php?tid=2308)

Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Saltman - 03-24-2020

God has sent me to salute him and grant him divine powers, but he's nowhere to be found.

Is he missing? Maybe dead? What exactly is the reason behind this war hmmm?

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Vitiman - 03-24-2020

Like all great wars, the Littlelund-Formally ARML/Ostria Conflict emerged from political strife, famine, and a lot of boredom across all parties. When Littlelund and the ARML signed a peace treaty in mid-2018, a "Fight For Everlasting Peace" clause was added somewhere in the middle; presumably after "Sec. 24, Article 9: Rehabilitation & Butt". This clause states that should either country go to war, the other could join in for funsies. With that in mind, once the ARML or Littlelund or whoever started the brawl with Ostria's leader (Ostrich101, ruthless dictator) the hornblower of all hornblowers Mr. Tootsie Pop stormed into councilman DustinVG's office on a cold, blizzard night with the exciting prospect of making guns and having a grand old time killing innocents. Hesitant at first, it was decided there would be a war after both parties weighed their gold-plated scale with theoretical millions of dollars in war crime money.

While Littlelum our glorious innocent leader may no longer lurk around here, he will always live on in our hearts and he is the primary reason that I personally will keep going. Our time is now! Our heroes will be heroes and our enemies shall be our enemies! This fight is for everyone that stands for Littlelund and everyone who is against that fiend!

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Saltman - 03-24-2020

Well isn't that beautiful. Just one thing.

Why should I trust someone wearing a Sega Genesis logo on fire?

God once said to me: "beware the faces at level 2. They are not what they seem". Your wrinkly pickle face covering itself with goggles makes me doubt your claims.

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 03-25-2020

LittleLum, where are you?!

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - OssieTheOstrich - 03-25-2020

Since Littlelum ain't here to protect his precious country, it'll be a whole lot easier to destroy!

MUHAHAHAAAHAHAA!

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Saltman - 03-25-2020

Please young bird. What does revenge solve?

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Evan.F - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 02:52 AM)Jinborov Karnovski Wrote: Please young bird. What does revenge solve?

Revenge solves Algebraic fractions you absolute platform game released in arcades in 1987.

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - DustinVG - 03-25-2020

(03-25-2020, 01:11 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: Since Littlelum ain't here to protect his precious country, it'll be a whole lot easier to destroy!

MUHAHAHAAAHAHAA!

too soon

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - bearofsquares - 03-28-2020

what is littlelund

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Hyper - 03-29-2020

I don't know what's Littlelund. It sounds like German to me.

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Evan.F - 03-29-2020

Is Littlelund and instrument?

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - mrpin355 - 03-31-2020

(03-29-2020, 06:54 AM)Evan.F Wrote: Is Littlelund and instrument?
No, go home.

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - СМБХфан - 04-01-2020

No, Evan.F, Littlelund is not an instrument.

RE: Ok, but I haven't seen Littlelum anywhere. - Evan.F - 04-01-2020

(04-01-2020, 12:08 PM)SMBXFan Wrote:

No, Evan.F, Littlelund is not an instrument.

*puts hand up

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.