MFGG Forums
Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Do your closest people know youre on this site? (/showthread.php?tid=2378)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 06-30-2020

absolutely not

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Fun With Despair - 06-30-2020

what closest people

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Pedigree - 06-30-2020

Now I'm just wondering how a "coming out to your parents that you're on Mario Fan Games Galaxy" would go.

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - friendlinzh - 07-27-2020

I never really told my friends too much about being on MFGG.

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Tachin1994 - 07-28-2020

A couple of friends knew of this site back then
However, nowadays this is pretty much a time capsule

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Flametale - 07-28-2020

The last time I told my friends about MFGG, they immediately signed up and posted a lot of lovely, completely innocent and not at all controversial topics comparing a certain "assholw adminy" to a certain German dictator, amongst other things.

Still sorry about that, even if it's over a decade ago and not really my fault, I thought those dudes were my friends. They weren't.

Live and learn.

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - DJ Yoshiman - 08-03-2020

(07-28-2020, 09:17 AM)Flametale Wrote: The last time I told my friends about MFGG, they immediately signed up and posted a lot of lovely, completely innocent and not at all controversial topics comparing a certain "assholw adminy" to a certain German dictator, amongst other things.

Still sorry about that, even if it's over a decade ago and not really my fault, I thought those dudes were my friends. They weren't.

Live and learn.

wait what

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Flametale - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 03:50 PM)DJ Yoshiman Wrote:
(07-28-2020, 09:17 AM)Flametale Wrote: The last time I told my friends about MFGG, they immediately signed up and posted a lot of lovely, completely innocent and not at all controversial topics comparing a certain "assholw adminy" to a certain German dictator, amongst other things.

Live and learn.

wait what
Yeah, that s*** happened.
It was thirteen years ago to be exact.

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - DJ Yoshiman - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 06:24 PM)Flametale Wrote:

Live and learn.

wait what

Huh. Interesting. Luckily, it's in the past, and we're pretty much grown up now and beyond that, so I wouldn't feel that bad about it if you still do.

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - GeneralGuy - 08-03-2020

(08-03-2020, 06:24 PM)Flametale Wrote:

Live and learn.

wait what
Ha, I remember this vividly.

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Hyper - 08-03-2020

I'm now the new assholw adminy.
Since I was originally from China, does that make me Xi Jiping the Pooh?

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - DJ Yoshiman - 08-06-2020

(08-03-2020, 11:43 PM)Hypernova Wrote: I'm now the new assholw adminy.
Since I was originally from China, does that make me Xi Jiping the Pooh?

Only forum administrators get the privilege of being called assholw adminies.

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Pedigree - 08-13-2020

and who would be crazy enough to volunteer to be an admin

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - DJ Yoshiman - 08-14-2020

(08-13-2020, 04:29 AM)Pedigree Wrote: and who would be crazy enough to volunteer to be an admin

I wanted so much to post just the soveryhappy emoji, but I can't decide if that would be cliche, or disrespectful, or annoying, or all 3 at once

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - King Piranha Plant - 08-15-2020

We do not post the soveryhappy emoji, except during the blood moon once every two years

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - sooshy - 08-16-2020

Soveryhappy

RE: Do your closest people know youre on this site? - Sleep Adams - 08-16-2020

Back when I use to come here when I was a kid, I never told anyone, heck I didn't even go by my real name then either. This recent revival I've told my wife about MFGG and how I use to be on here all the time back in the day. She probably forgot lol.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.