MFGG Forums
COMPLETED Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: COMPLETED Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette (/showthread.php?tid=2386)

Pages: 1 2

Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Hello - 05-15-2020

[Image: logo_scl.png]

Why kidnap the princess when you can become the princess? With the power of the Super Crown, anyone can become one, including Bowser! However, not everyone in the Koopa Kingdom thinks this is a good idea. It is now up to Bowsette to put an end to this rebellion, and reunite the Koopa Kingdom under the rule of their new princess!

[Image: scl1.png]

[Image: scl2.png]

[Image: scl3.png]

Download

RE: Super Crown Land - sooshy - 05-15-2020

no thank you

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - floppingcheepcheep - 05-15-2020

bro when i tried to play this game on medium graphics settings and still lags despite having a 3.30 GHz CPU, 8 GB of RAM, and a Intel HD Graphics driver (due to my computer being an all-in-one and any can't fit any type of graphics card in there). my computer isn't that powerful to run it.

hello plz

(P.S.: i previously tried to run Super Mario Prism and had no graphics settings, from what i could remember.)

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - mrpin355 - 05-15-2020

Sorry man but it looks like a poor iteration of your previous 3d games and the fact that it uses an irrelevant meme doesn't help it.

I'll pass.

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Hello - 05-15-2020

(05-15-2020, 09:19 PM)floppingcheepcheep Wrote: bro when i tried to play this game on medium graphics settings and still lags despite having a 3.30 GHz CPU, 8 GB of RAM, and a Intel HD Graphics driver (due to my computer being an all-in-one and any can't fit any type of graphics card in there). my computer isn't that powerful to run it.

hello plz

(P.S.: i previously tried to run Super Mario Prism and had no graphics settings, from what i could remember.)
Lower the resolution.
(05-15-2020, 09:31 PM)mack Wrote: Sorry man but it looks like a poor iteration of your previous 3d games and the fact that it uses an irrelevant meme doesn't help it.

I'll pass.
Just like my last fangame Toadette's Sweets Gallery, this game also includes tons of new features and improvements to my 3D Mario engine.

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - SuperSledgeBro - 05-15-2020

Have we already entered the age of 3D fangames? Huh?

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - OssieTheOstrich - 05-16-2020

Considering this is just an old dead meme, plus the fact that your track record isn't that great, I too will pass on playing this.. thing.

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Fun With Despair - 05-16-2020

Hello, you went from being the guy who made the engine that everyone used for years and years for countless fangames (quality notwithstanding) to making almost entirely just Unity asset flip games.

I'm a bit disappointed if we're being honest. At least I would have believed that the you of times long past had passion for his games and his engine, nowadays I cannot say the same.

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Hyper - 05-16-2020

(05-15-2020, 09:44 PM)Hello Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 09:31 PM)mack Wrote: Sorry man but it looks like a poor iteration of your previous 3d games and the fact that it uses an irrelevant meme doesn't help it.

I'll pass.
Just like my last fangame Toadette's Sweets Gallery, this game also includes tons of new features and improvements to my 3D Mario engine.
New features and improvements sounded vague and not convincing. I will go over it for the main site submission queue some time later. But based on the video, it still feels like your previous games on physics and few extra eye candies.

Also, you did not explain why using a meme that was already dead a year ago would be a good idea. It's like you're trying so hard to fit in but you're still out of fashion. A good example is like that Toad shooter fan game you made with dubstep music.

Hello, I'm sorry if I sounded too harsh but the way it drags make us feel more and more distant from you. I used to admire your programming skills but over time it's becoming more and more stale but you failed to see through it. There are few great things you've done, like Yoshi Tanks. And yeah, people assume you're a bot for the lack of personality and showing up on social occasions like random topics. The thing is, get connected with other people and learn from them and see what people demand. You might make the next big thing in the fangaming world.

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Mors - 05-16-2020

thank god i can play as naruto

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Evan.F - 05-16-2020

The,only noticable improvement I’ve seen has been the use of what appears to be a somewhat poor attempt at cell shading in certain areas, and the use of Anime characters and an irrelevant meme. The toadette game ran like crap when I played it and, looking at the trailers, I was only missing out on what can only be described as “an ambitious project without any ambition behind it”. I also don’t like the sound of your pretty robotic and lifeless reply to comments so far. It sounds like you’re denying any criticism about your games flaws and trying to focus on the fact you’ve improved the engine in a barely noticeable way. You should have shown off the improvements at least.

I recommend you either, focus on completely reworking the engine to feel less like an asset flip once you make another 3D fangame (along with coming up with an art style that fits together nicely as opposed to having it resemble a play store asset flip) or working on heavily improving the 2D Mario engines and make a more ambitious 2D project.
3D games doesn’t seem to suit you all that well if the previous 3 games

It’s a no from me.

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Evan.F - 05-16-2020

Played it now, it’s much worse than I thought

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - recent - 05-16-2020

COOOOOOOOOOOOOMINGGGGGGGG

ok for real hello you turned into a complete hack ever since you started doing these 3d fangames and adding a mmd model of kanna wont make me change my mind

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Langton - 05-16-2020

...Interesting.

I look forward to the new game next year starring Mario's nipples from Mario Odyssey.

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - DustinVG - 05-16-2020

Hello, how could you do this to me? How could you do this to yourself?

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Toony - 05-16-2020

You should change the font for the text it's really bad and I can't read your witty dialogue with such an awful font Sad

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Hyper - 05-16-2020

Swear words warning and it is unscripted so it's pretty bad:

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Evil Yoshi Toes - 05-16-2020

I think it's great, but can you update with a curvier bowsette model? Thanks!!

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Chadook - 05-26-2020

Can somebody tell me this is a dream?
While i appreciate the attempt to change the style from overused SMB3/SMA4 stuff (even if slightly), i'm so disappointed in you.
This game would've been much better if it was Peach instead of Bowsette, and Bowsette remained as a skin. Why is a Naruto Skin there?
I'm sorry, this game is all kinds of bad, overdone effects, extremely hard levels, outdated meme...

(05-16-2020, 09:07 PM)Hypernova Wrote: Swear words warning and it is unscripted so it's pretty bad:

If i'm not mistaken, the girl you wondered was is Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia.
[Image: Num2.png]

This odd out-of-place inclusion of her and Naruto shows how uncultured Hello is at anime, and he should probably asked for input beforehand. He probably went by the mentality of "Hey, Naruto and Neptune are as just as popular has hecc, why not".
Yandere Simulator had different skins, but as easter eggs.
Super Mario Maker had Chitoge Kirisaki from NiseKoi as a costume too, i don't know, but i tolerate those more than the inclusion in this game.

The next thing you know about Hello is making Super Ricardo Bros..

RE: Super Crown Land - Starring Bowsette - Roo - 05-26-2020

(05-26-2020, 06:58 PM)Chadook Wrote: The next thing you know about Hello is making Super Ricardo Bros..

I'd play that.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.