MFGG Forums
Mario’s next 2D Adventure - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Developer Discussion (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Mario’s next 2D Adventure (/showthread.php?tid=2424)

Mario’s next 2D Adventure - Tanuki - 06-09-2020

Note: This idea is still very early development so things are subject to change.( This is not a fan game, but an art project of sorts ) Hello Laughing ! I made a few posts earlier mentioning an idea for a 2D Mario game so here it is. This new 2D Adventure features Peach’s castle being mysteriously being taken over by Toads, and it’s up to Mario, Luigi, Peach, and an undecided 4th character to take back her castle. This adventure uses a similar engine to 3D World, however the two games share basically no connection beyond this. Mario travels through 8 new worlds, including a Cherry Tree filled garden like area, and a world set in an Autumn sunset. As stated Mario, Luigi, Peach, and a 4th are playable with the first 3 retaining their move sets from 3D World. This adventure will feature new enemies and power-ups as well. This is all the info I have on my little project so, whoever if anyone at all is reading this, I can’t express how glad I am that you even bothered to give this attention. See ya for now Smile

RE: Mario’s next 2D Adventure - Evan.F - 06-09-2020

Are you gonna make this or...?

RE: Mario’s next 2D Adventure - Tanuki - 06-09-2020

(06-09-2020, 04:10 AM)Evan.F Wrote: Are you gonna make this or...?

Yes. It’s not gonna be a fan game though, more of a bunch of concepts, drawings, and writing thrown together. Sorry is this isn’t where this was supposed to go, pretty new to this place. Sad

It should probably go here then. Also make sure to keep all your stuff in this thread (and also specify that it’s a concept rather than a famgame you want to make).

(06-09-2020, 04:29 AM)Evan.F Wrote: It should probably go here then. Also make sure to keep all your stuff in this thread (and also specify that it’s a concept rather than a famgame you want to make).

Thanks for telling me Big Grin ! So do all future updates go here, or just minor stuff Confused ?

I'd say all future updates to this project.

(06-09-2020, 04:34 AM)Evan.F Wrote: I'd say all future updates to this project.

Thanks for helping me out Laughing

RE: Mario’s next 2D Adventure - Pedigree - 06-09-2020

Start with just one playable character and add the others much later. I worry that working on multiple characters from the start is over-ambitious and will overwhelm you.

RE: Mario’s next 2D Adventure - Tanuki - 06-12-2020

(06-09-2020, 05:07 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Start with just one playable character and add the others much later. I worry that working on multiple characters from the start is over-ambitious and will overwhelm you.
Sorry I didn’t respond earlier thanks for the help bud Big Grin

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.