MFGG Forums
EXECUTION: KirbyLover2048 - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: The Killing Dimention (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: EXECUTION: KirbyLover2048 (/showthread.php?tid=250)

EXECUTION: KirbyLover2048 - Dimentio - 12-14-2017

Uh oh, it would appear that one of you has gone AWOL and didn't bother to offer a courtesy communication to let me know. In this Killing Game, this will not be tolerated. If you are going to be unable to submit within the allotted time, please let me know or you will be executed like this player.

@KirbyLover2048 is forcefed a MAGICAL MUSHROOM that converts his body into a HEAVY METAL and is carried with ease by DIMENTIO'S MAGIC over to the MOAT in the COURTYARD, gathering the rest of the PLAYERS and the NPCs there. Satisfied with his audience, DIMENTIO drops METAL KIRBYLOVER2048 into the MOAT and he sinks instantaneously to the bottom. While the FISH are uninterested in him due to the material his body is made of, he struggles to jump and climb out... eventually DROWNING and remaining at the bottom of the MOAT as if he were a STATUE.

KirbyLover2048 was JUST AN AVERAGE TOAD and his details are as follows:
+You blend in with the other Toads in the castle, so people don’t seem to notice you. Descriptions of you will be vague in Witness Accounts.
-Nothing else is special about you and your voice is annoying to everyone around you. You’re just an average Toad, man. The last guy picked for any party game.

Please make sure you communicate if you are going to be unable to submit during a Killing Phase.

Your life depends on it... ciao!

Stay tuned for the results of the first Killing Phase!

RE: EXECUTION: KirbyLover2048 - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 12-14-2017

rest in peace kirbylover................
i guess you didn't love not getting killed.................

RE: EXECUTION: KirbyLover2048 - SonicKade2048 - 12-14-2017

Just so you know, I clarified something in the thread you deleted about anyone objecting to starting early, not to mention I was busy with many other things (SUCH AS SCHOOL WORK), so I couldn't get onto the forums during any of my free time. As for me being dead, I expected this. I was too busy to do anything, so I couldn't get onto the forums. Sorry for being too busy with important things to play a game.

RE: EXECUTION: KirbyLover2048 - VinnyVideo - 12-14-2017

Your grades won't improve if Dimentio throws you in the castle moat.

RE: EXECUTION: KirbyLover2048 - Evil Yoshi Toes - 12-14-2017

(12-14-2017, 08:03 AM)KirbyLover2048 Wrote: Just so you know, I clarified something in the thread you deleted about anyone objecting to starting early, not to mention I was busy with many other things (SUCH AS SCHOOL WORK), so I couldn't get onto the forums during any of my free time. As for me being dead, I expected this. I was too busy to do anything, so I couldn't get onto the forums. Sorry for being too busy with important things to play a game.

Weren't we always gonna start at this time? Not that I should be talking because I as late too, but I guess communicating saved me lol.  I can understand being too busy with school work because I'm pretty busy myself, and I don't think anyone expects you to throw your school work aside for a game. It just means you'll be disqualified.

RE: EXECUTION: KirbyLover2048 - Dimentio - 12-14-2017

Kirby lover, you stated in that post you would not be able to participate until December 9th and no earlier. I'll go ahead and restore that soft deleted post so you can't throw me under the bus.

And then you never communicated anything different.

Besides, you claimed in Hotel Delfino Discord the other day you never have homework... Didn't you?

Also, to be frank the game started accepting submissions early but you still had 24 hours to post on the day it was going originally going to start.

All I wanted was a communication you wouldn't be able to submit or would be late for your submission.

I'm sorry you didn't have the time to play a game you signed up for that had a clear start date. I tried to communicate with you by private message on both the forums and discord that this would happen.

In the future, please consider these things before you sign up to something that requires time investment and remember that it's just a game... As you made sure you pointed out to me.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.