MFGG Forums
Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) [COMPLETED] - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News and Events (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) [COMPLETED] (/showthread.php?tid=2522)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GeneralGuy - 09-09-2020

I claim 3, 6, 8, 9, 18, 19, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 38, 39, 46, c and g.

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Amine Retro - 09-09-2020

Minor complaint but, the golden falling sand from my entry got removed for some reason, please fix once you update.

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Q-Nova - 09-09-2020

My tile is still in progress, but I still want to finish it. I can show its current state if needed.

EDIT: Been working on it now. It's almost done!

EDIT 2 : All done!

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GamerInGeorgia - 09-09-2020

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy with school work. I'll try and get an update up tomorrow.
All owners of unfinished tiles have shown off their progress in the MFGG Discord, with me being the exception, as I have dropped my tiles.
That being said, 6 and 8 are now available for claiming. @Myte
@Amine Retro The sand on your tile doesn't fit with the perspective. Pedigree's tile would be behind yours, so there wouldn't be any sand in front of your tile. I was going to ask you if you could take care of it, but ended up forgetting. If you want, I can fix it for you when doing the final touch-ups.

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Myte - 09-10-2020

I'll claim 6 and 8 then. I really want to put Wart in there. He deserves some love.

EDIT:
[Image: WrCje2A.png]

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GamerInGeorgia - 09-10-2020

Added Myte's and Q-Nova's tiles:
[Image: jSRKD3c.png]

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Myte - 09-16-2020

Just so this won't die, because it's so close to completion, are there claimable tiles?

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GamerInGeorgia - 09-16-2020

9 and 18 are now free.
@Myte You can claim these if you want. And don't worry about the project being dead, people are just a bit more busy due to school.

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Slayer - 09-23-2020

I want to try out 18

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GamerInGeorgia - 09-29-2020

Added in BigPotato's tile:
[Image: BzQzlxj.png]

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Amine Retro - 10-04-2020

we're so close why did it have to die

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Myte - 10-04-2020

I'll go ask if there are claimable tiles (and if there are tiles that were abandoned :< )

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GamerInGeorgia - 10-05-2020

Thankfully, the collab is not dead. People are just busy with school work and have less time to work on their tiles, though the tiles are being worked on.
@"Purple Bandit" - You have any progress to show?
@Amine Retro - We noticed that the perspective in your tile is a little off and we've been trying to fix it. I've attached the idea that we came up with on the Discord server below if you want to try and fix it yourself.
[Image: u3u4mki.png]

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Slayer - 10-05-2020

@GamerInGeorgia Saving the surprise for later

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GamerInGeorgia - 10-05-2020

(10-05-2020, 04:48 PM)Purple Bandit Wrote: @GamerInGeorgia Saving the surprise for later

I understand, but the rules are that you have to show that you made progress to keep your tile. Could you at the very least send me a PM with what you've done so far?

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Slayer - 10-13-2020

(10-05-2020, 05:35 PM)GamerInGeorgia Wrote:
(10-05-2020, 04:48 PM)Purple Bandit Wrote: @GamerInGeorgia Saving the surprise for later

I understand, but the rules are that you have to show that you made progress to keep your tile. Could you at the very least send me a PM with what you've done so far?

I changed my mind about the collab, coming up with a big project for the main site

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - Mariotroid - 10-24-2020

Can I take 3, 27 and 19?

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GeneralGuy - 10-24-2020

Can I take g?

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GamerInGeorgia - 10-26-2020

@Mariotroid - Sorry, but 3 is already taken. I remember updating the OP, but I guess it didn't end up going through. I can still give you 27 and 19, if you want them.
@GeneralGuy - The person who claimed G earlier seemed to be dropping out, so I'll give it to you.

RE: Iso-collab: Mario's Dream (SMB2) - GamerInGeorgia - 11-11-2020

@Mariotroid and @GeneralGuy, any progress?

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.