MFGG Forums
do u guys watch anime? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: do u guys watch anime? (/showthread.php?tid=2539)

do u guys watch anime? - strabiri - 09-05-2020

ive watched like one fully in my life n that's sword art online but i didnt rly care for it. otherwise im watching darling in the franxx rn its pretty good so far. how do u guys stand on anime?

RE: do u guys watch anime? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 09-05-2020

I love your profile picture! That’s a great portrait.

No, I haven’t watched any anime. I tried Naruto but I didn’t like it.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - VinnyVideo - 09-05-2020

No I don't - it's just not my cup of tea.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - GeneralGuy - 09-05-2020

Only YuYu Hakusho and Pokemon. I've watched several others but these are my favorites.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - Bully With a Hat - 09-06-2020

(09-05-2020, 03:06 PM)strabiri Wrote: ive watched like one fully in my life n that's sword art online but i didnt rly care for it. otherwise im watching darling in the franxx rn its pretty good so far. how do u guys stand on anime?

yeah i watch joejoe's normal trip.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - warioCritic - 09-06-2020

i don't. but i hope someday though.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - Amine Retro - 09-06-2020

I only finished jojo and i'm watching naruto and dragon ball z and i'm not having a fun time with both right now. I'm at naruto filler episode hell and dbz characters stand still more than they should. Naruto's worth watching though

RE: do u guys watch anime? - bearofsquares - 09-06-2020

yes i do watch anime, though not frequently lol
few i can name off the top of my head are: pop team epic, dragon ball (not Z), and the devilman ovas

RE: do u guys watch anime? - zelma - 09-09-2020

I don't watch much anime simply because anime is not good. 

However there is one anime I would like to introduce the world to:

Pretty Cure.

Now pretty cure at first glance is a magical girl show aimed at 8-13 year old girls however that's what the intended market is. The truth is precure resonates well beyond it's target demographic age range and gender. There is a image showing this data but I unfortunately do not have it on hand. I personally recommend you start with Heartcatch Pretty Cure as the art director is none other than the guy responsible for casshern sins and my hero academia. He also did character designs for Ojamajo Doremi which is another fantastic magical girl show.

Besides that anime as a whole; not good. Best of luck!

RE: do u guys watch anime? - Elyk - 09-09-2020

The only good anime is Love Live.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - SilverVortex - 09-10-2020

i've dipped in and out of watching a few, but they've never really engaged me as much as either the material they're based on, or ironically other japanese games/jrpgs, which is just anime with button pressing.
examples i've watched a little bit are my hero academia and persona 4's english dub, which let me tell you is one of the greatest dubs i've ever heard and the english writing is hilarious.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - Yakibomb - 09-14-2020

I give anime a chance every once in awhile. I have a list.

First intrigue were the classic of my time: Full Metal Alchemist (2003), Samurai Champloo and Cowboy Bebop.

Then I went on my own to watch Durarara!! and Haruhi Suzumiya. (Friggin LOVE Haruhi)

Later in life (when I was technically an adult but not really) I watched Tatami Galaxy and Madoka Magika around the same time.
I fell in love with Madoka Magica! I even watched the premiere of the movie in a theatre in San Francisco! I enjoyed it, a lot!! (Kill-la-Kill and Tiger & Bunny also gets an honorable mentions!)

I watched a boy-love anime for the first time, yesterday. Hitorijime My Hero is something I enjoyed, and was definitely out of the norm for me. The characters were believable and relatable, and feelings were felt. It was a good time.

EDIT: Now I'm watching Ouran Host Club! Love

RE: do u guys watch anime? - Saltman - 09-30-2020

I'm progressively watching more and more.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - Myte - 09-30-2020

I've only ever watched K-On!, Death Note, Anohana, Assassination Classroom, Danganronpa, and Pokemon. I think that's a diverse enough list.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - LearnintoLurk - 10-01-2020

My personal favourites are Fullmetal Alchemist 2003, Soul Eater and School Rumble. I'm more of a manga person, as I can blitz through the story at my own pace. It usually takes me a while to start actually watching an anime, and even longer for me to finish one, Like, I should really catch up with My Hero Academia. I'm on the first school festival episode, (End of Season 4) and I haven't watched it since I started having Exams last spring.

RE: do u guys watch anime? - captainkakarot64 - 10-31-2020

Dragon ball/Dragon Ball Z and Shin chan are my favourite anime of all time. I used to watch Pokemon constantly but I quit watching when they threw away the main girl every season. I'm currently watching Sailor Moon and Boruto.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.