MFGG Forums
Night One: Investigation Phase - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: The Killing Dimention (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Night One: Investigation Phase (/showthread.php?tid=257)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - Fun With Despair - 12-15-2017

@Dimentio You heard him, I'd like to examine the contents of his room.

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - Dimentio - 12-15-2017

(12-15-2017, 05:31 PM)Blastermaster Wrote: if we're going into bedrooms, we should check the victim's as well. it looks like that green substance in his room was also found on the weapons.
@Dimentio, i'd like to look in the victim's room in more detail. where exactly was the green stuff?

There is a large, circular pool of this GREEN, GLOWING SUBSTANCE on the ROOM'S EXTERIOR WALL. In addition, splashes of BLOOD and the GREEN SUBSTANCE are splattered all over the ROOM.

You find that his PILLOW CASE is missing from his PILLOW... And that PILLOW is the only surface in the ROOM free of any BLOOD.

You also find TRACE AMOUNTS of the GREEN SUBSTANCE in the OPEN CLOSET.

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - littlelum - 12-15-2017

@Dimentio, I’d like more information on the victim

(12-15-2017, 05:37 PM)Nagito Komaeda Wrote: @Dimentio You heard him, I'd like to examine the contents of his room.

You find a large, circular pool of GLOWING, GREEN SUBSTANCE on the wall between WILLSABER'S ROOM and the LOUNGE, a BLOODY PILLOW CASE on WILLSABER'S BED and notice something sticking out underneath HIS MATTRESS.

You pull out a BLOODY KNIFE.

Also, traces of the GREEN SUBSTANCE can be found on the BLOODY PILLOW CASE, KNIFE and WILLSABER'S BED. BLOOD has also pooled in the bed underneath the COVERS.

WILLSABER'S PILLOW CASE is missing on his PILLOW in addition.

(12-15-2017, 05:46 PM)littlelum Wrote: @Dimentio, I’d like more information on the victim

Can you be more specific, please? :^)

@Dimentio, I mean like how the victim died, to what extent and how, like an autopsy

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - Evil Yoshi Toes - 12-15-2017

Nothing terribly exciting happened to me. I fell asleep in the rec room and had an odd dream.

(12-15-2017, 01:48 AM)Nagito Komaeda Wrote: Anyway, I made my way to the Kitchen, but on the way, I saw an armored turtle of some sort, flipping furniture over while Willsaber watched from afar, dressed in some sort of... plush costume. It was strange to say the least.

I too saw that turtle on my way from my bedroom to the rec room.

@Dimentio May I check the open closet?

@Dimentio, I’d like to examine Vinnyvideos room, my room and Drei’s room, please

(12-15-2017, 05:52 PM)littlelum Wrote: @Dimentio, I mean like how the victim died, to what extent and how, like an autopsy

There is a GAPING CHEST WOUND where he has been STABBED. There are traces of a GLOWING, GREEN SUBSTANCE all over him, a LOT OF BLOOD and BRUISING consistent with a STRUGGLE.

(12-15-2017, 05:52 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: @Dimentio May I check the open closet?

You CHECK THE CLOSET, but all you find is a GREEN, GLOWING SUBSTANCE.

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 12-15-2017

(12-15-2017, 05:48 PM)Dimentio Wrote: You pull out a BLOODY KNIFE.

Also, traces of the GREEN SUBSTANCE can be found on the BLOODY PILLOW CASE, KNIFE and WILLSABER'S BED. BLOOD has also pooled in the bed underneath the COVERS.

WILLSABER'S PILLOW CASE is missing on his PILLOW in addition.

that's fairly damning evidence. i think i have a good idea of what happened based on this. 
i'd like to wait for more testimony before explaining my theory 

did anyone see the victim?

(12-15-2017, 06:00 PM)littlelum Wrote: @Dimentio, I’d like to examine Vinnyvideos room, my room and Drei’s room, please

You don't find anything at all out of place in your room.

You need DREI'S and VINNYVIDEO'S permission to search their ROOMS.

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 12-15-2017

@Willsaber how did the knife and goo end up in your room

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - Willsaber - 12-15-2017

After much consideration on how I can prove that I've been set up, I realized this:

I couldn't have possibly gotten the knife weapon. I never entered the kitchen! This claim is corroborated by every other witness account of my actions, seeing me spending the night in the bedroom hallways. Idk about anyone else, but I sure don't know where else a knife could be acquired. The only people known to enter the kitchen were Komaeda and UltLuigi, who still hasn't said anything.

(12-15-2017, 06:45 PM)Blastermaster Wrote: @Willsaber how did the knife and goo end up in your room

As for the goo, I'm sorry but I have no idea how it could've gotten there. Whoever entered my room must've left it, but I do not know who's framing me for murder, or why they would put goo on my wall.

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - VinnyVideo - 12-15-2017

Go ahead and search my room. You won't find anything too fascinating in there... certainly nothing of a murderous nature!

(12-15-2017, 06:53 PM)Willsaber Wrote: After much consideration on how I can prove that I've been set up, I realized this:

I couldn't have possibly gotten the knife weapon. I never entered the kitchen! This claim is corroborated by every other witness account of my actions, seeing me spending the night in the bedroom hallways. Idk about anyone else, but I sure don't know where else a knife could be acquired. The only people known to enter the kitchen were Komaeda and UltLuigi, who still hasn't said anything.

(12-15-2017, 06:45 PM)Blastermaster Wrote: @Willsaber how did the knife and goo end up in your room

As for the goo, I'm sorry but I have no idea how it could've gotten there. Whoever entered my room must've left it, but I do not know who's framing me for murder, or why they would put goo on my wall.

[Image: ja7nvxo.png?1]

Well, I didn't want to have to do this, but I suppose I'll have to shake things up, before we lose this case to the depths of despair. The way I see it, we have three options as to who killed SF, so let's dive right in.

[Image: iqTLhJv.png?1]

Option 1: Willsaber did it, but not how we think

We all know that Willsaber has an overwhelming amount of evidence revolving around him, but some of it doesn't make sense. The fursuit he was in, as well as the armored turtle with him, are completely out of place in context of the murder.

Or maybe they do? Consider that Willsaber is something along the lines of an Ultimate Bowser, who can control minions, such as the turtle I saw. Would it not be possible then, for one of them to be a Boo? Of course it would. This would explain the sludge around the knife drawer, as well as in his room. He likely got his armored guard to stab him with its weapon and incapacitate him, so he wouldn't be a suspect when he sent his ghost to grab the knife for him.

Luckily, I was there to witness him with the knife.

[Image: r2OLwkK.png?1]

Option 2: Ultluigi did it

Ultluigi was seen frequently in the Kitchen, as well as in surrounding areas. It would have been simple for him to get a knife and stab the victim when no one was around. He, after all, had full access to the entire arsenal of knives.

Unfortunately, no one has witnessed Ultluigi doing anything like this, but I DO know a secret about him. We'll get to that later.

[Image: yX9REXc.png?1]

Option 3: It was whoever stabbed Willsaber

We know that Willsaber was stabbed. I saw it, and others witnessed him too. Assuming that Willsaber did not stage the stabbing, there is someone out there with a knife and a tendency to stab. They likely stabbed Willsaber in an attempt to claim that as their murder submission, in case they were called out. 

Luckily, it won't work this time, because they're a legitimate suspect.

[Image: x92ES2q.png?1]

And those are my theories!

As for the goo, I have an Idea
During the killing phase, I entered Drei's room and saw an egg that is white and green. I broke it with silly putty, and it made a huge mess. Maybe the goo came from the egg?

@Dimentio, I'd like to investigate the royal hall, the library, and the dining room

@Dimentio, Can I investigate the Lounge?

@Dimentio, can i check the throne room?

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - UltLuigi - 12-15-2017

Sorry about the delay, but I would like to talk about my end of the story.

I was walking to the dining hall via the royal hall, passing by the armored suits there along with an armored Koopa, and passed by Willsaber inexplicably in a Bowser costume. This is likely the costume he started this "activity" in, since it had his nametag on it. Along the way, I saw Nagito go and change into a Janitorial uniform inexplicably. I found this somewhat odd, since there were already plenty of janitors as far as I could tell, but I paid no mind to it.

After assessing the situation of the food in the dining hall, I prepped some ingredients to make some Spaghetti and Meatballs. After I was done, I saw a Toad Janitor was cleaning, and I inexplicably saw Willsaber unconscious. An Armored Troopa was also there, clutching a button he had found somewhere. I turned to leave for my bedroom.

As for the accusations against me, I can confirm I had no part in the killing. While I did use a knife, that was used to chop some onions up for my prepping. It didn't seem very sharp, either.

@UltLuigi, Do you have any theories?

(12-15-2017, 07:18 PM)VinnyVideo pid=' 2048 Wrote:Go ahead and search my room. You won't find anything too fascinating in there... certainly nothing of a murderous nature!

WILLSABER searches your BEDROOM and finds nothing out of the ordinary other than a GOLDEN TIARA that is hidden in the CLOSET.

(12-15-2017, 07:25 PM)littlelum Wrote: As for the goo, I have an Idea
During the killing phase, I entered Drei's room and saw an egg that is white and green. I broke it with silly putty, and it made a huge mess. Maybe the goo came from the egg?

@Dimentio, I'd like to investigate the royal hall, the library, and the dining room

@Dimentio, Can I investigate the Lounge?

@Dimentio, can i check the throne room?

Nothing is out of place in the ROYAL HALL or THRONE ROOM.

In the DINING ROOM, you find a large, circular GREEN, GLOWING SUBSTANCE on an EXTERIOR WALL. You also discover that one of the JANITOR UNIFORMS is indeed missing as well as some CANNED GOODS used to make SPAGHETTI AND MEATBALLS.

In the LIBRARY an AUDIO BOOK, DVD PLAYER and DVD are missing.

In the LOUNGE, you find an EMPTY BOTTLE of BOO-B-GONE. Nothing else is out of the ordinary.

By the way, you misunderstood something in your WITNESS ACCOUNT. Please read it more carefully.

RE: Night One: Investigation Phase - UltLuigi - 12-15-2017

(12-15-2017, 08:03 PM)littlelum Wrote: @UltLuigi, Do you have any theories?

Well, there's something we should all be clear on. While the victim was clearly stabbed, the stab could have been caused by a multitude of things. While one of the knives in the kitchen drawer was covered in that green slime thingy, it's hard to say where that knife was even used, considering three knives are currently unaccounted for to begin with. Thus, I conclude that many possibilities remain, and this is one of them.

Strike may not have even been killed in his room.

The secret path from Bedroom Hall B to the Dining Hall has been opened, and I don't believe this is a coincidence. Whoever killed strike likely did so outside his room, used the passage to get him to his room, whereupon they opened his door, and entered in order to set up a crime scene. In order to do this, janitorial equipment may have been required in order to mask the true place of the act.

However, it is also possible that this green ooze we're seeing all over the place is really ectoplasm, created from a ghost contacting the human plane. This would certainly open up Komaeda's theory of Willsaber being the culprit, as he may have express access to such a being.

(12-15-2017, 08:59 PM)UltLuigi Wrote:
(12-15-2017, 08:03 PM)littlelum Wrote: @UltLuigi, Do you have any theories?

Well, there's something we should all be clear on. While the victim was clearly stabbed, the stab could have been caused by a multitude of things. While one of the knives in the kitchen drawer was covered in that green slime thingy, it's hard to say where that knife was even used, considering three knives are currently unaccounted for to begin with. Thus, I conclude that many possibilities remain, and this is one of them.

Strike may not have even been killed in his room.

The secret path from Bedroom Hall B to the Dining Hall has been opened, and I don't believe this is a coincidence. Whoever killed strike likely did so outside his room, used the passage to get him to his room, whereupon they opened his door, and entered in order to set up a crime scene. In order to do this, janitorial equipment may have been required in order to mask the true place of the act.

However, it is also possible that this green ooze we're seeing all over the place is really ectoplasm, created from a ghost contacting the human plane. This would certainly open up Komaeda's theory of Willsaber being the culprit, as he may have express access to such a being.

I can actually confirm the fluid as Ectoplasm. The bottle of Boo-B-Gone was mine, I was unable to clean without it, and had to go get it, because regular water doesn't work too well on ectcoplasm apparently.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.