MFGG Forums
Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) (/showthread.php?tid=2590)

Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Pedigree - 11-28-2020

Anyone check this out? This game is a lot of fun. Everyone seems to think that the game is really short (and the story campaign is) but I've put over 20 hours in and still haven't collected all trophies yet. I've got 6 trophies left to go. I'm pretty glad that the story campaign is short, tbh, because one of those trophies is to finish new game plus. I am pretty annoyed that (ending spoilers) Phin (the Tinkerer) was killed off the way she was in typical super hero "sacrifice themselves to redeem their character" fashion though. That's my one criticism of the game at this time.

I've been playing on PS5, and I gotta say that New York is huge and breathtaking. The realistic reflections and shadows enabled by raytracing really make the experience more immersive too. And I haven't noticed very many slowdowns/frame rate drops either. I'm sure the game is great on PS4 too though.

RE: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Vert - 11-28-2020

Seeing that Spiderverse suit made we wish the entire game looked like that.

RE: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Pedigree - 11-28-2020

(11-28-2020, 02:47 PM)Vert Wrote: Seeing that Spiderverse suit made we wish the entire game looked like that.

It would be neat if that was a mode they could add

RE: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Pedigree - 12-04-2020

Just replying to state that I did 100% the game. Not much reward other than a platinum trophy for that 100% though, but it was still worth it because the game was fun.

RE: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Xander - 12-20-2020

I've wanted to play the Spider-Man games for a while, but haven't bought a PlayStation yet. Maybe sometime soon. Smile

RE: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Pedigree - 12-20-2020

(12-20-2020, 11:54 AM)Xander Wrote: I've wanted to play the Spider-Man games for a while, but haven't bought a PlayStation yet. Maybe sometime soon. Smile

Playstation 4 should be pretty cheap by now with ps5 out. Might get even cheaper though when ps5 is easier to get a hold of.

RE: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Xander - 12-22-2020

(12-20-2020, 12:52 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
(12-20-2020, 11:54 AM)Xander Wrote: I've wanted to play the Spider-Man games for a while, but haven't bought a PlayStation yet. Maybe sometime soon. Smile

Playstation 4 should be pretty cheap by now with ps5 out. Might get even cheaper though when ps5 is easier to get a hold of.
Yep, I'll be borrowing a PS4 shortly from satinwood who is upgrading!

RE: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Pedigree - 12-22-2020

That's awesome!

RE: Spiderman: Miles Morales (PS4/PS5) - Xander - 12-23-2020

Yes, I'm pretty excited. My wife just finished playing Red Dead 2, so I bought her Ghost of Tsushima to play next on the borrowed PS4. Other Big Brin

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.