MFGG Forums
Secret Santa Sign-Ups! - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News and Events (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Secret Santa Sign-Ups! (/showthread.php?tid=2599)

Secret Santa Sign-Ups! - GamerInGeorgia - 12-05-2020

Cool Welcome to the official MFGG Secret Santa! Cool
Santa is busy investigating how to deliver presents with the whole COVID thing going on (North Pole doctors have told him that he is "high-risk"). He's been thinking of doing it virtually over Zoom or Google Meets, but his good ol' Commodore 64 computer can't really handle it. So while he's waiting while for his brand new, super-cool gaming computer to arrive, the fat jolly old fat man has asked me to conduct Secret Santa in hopes that his new computer will be up and running by Christmas.

I'm sure a good chunk of you know the rules, but for the uninformed, the forgetful, and uh... anyone who doesn't magically know the closing date for signups (shame on you...), here's a quick rundown of how this works!
  • To enter, make a post here or on the Discord by December 12th at 11:59PM PST. Preferably, try to include a list of interests, a reference of your OC if you want fanart, or anything else that might help your gift giver give a gift. The more the better!
  • When the sign-up period is over, you'll be given the person you're charged with making a gift for and a list of their interests.  As an absolute last resort, gifts such as a Steam game or a gift card are acceptable too, but in it's preffered that you create something original for your recipient. 
  • Keep in mind that we are also including the Discord side of MFGG this time around, so just because you don't see them here doesn't meant that they don't want a gift.
  • Gifts are due by the 24th at 11:59PM PST and will come out both here and on the Discord on the 25th, as Santa's gonna be occupied on the day itself giving gifts.
  • If you don't submit a gift, you'll end up on the naughty list. Side effects of being on said list include being banned from next year's Secret Santa, turning into a Grinch, and hating Christmas. What could be worse than that?
Well, that's all there is to it. See y'all on the 24th.

RE: Secret Santa Sign-Ups! - Pedigree - 12-06-2020

Signing up. Three interests:

-Art of me would be appreciated but is certainly not required. Artistic liberty is encouraged. Ref: [Image: phXWnHH.gif]
-My favorite game franchises include both Sonic the hedgehog and Super Mario Bros. I am a pretty big Nintendo nerd.
-I'm very much into horror games and movies. I especially like ghosts.

RE: Secret Santa Sign-Ups! - Demonlemon - 12-06-2020

Sign me up!
Likes: foodons, drawings/sprites of demonlemon,  anything based on this other dumb character I made: http://someoneelsetookthenamedemonlemon.tumblr.com/tagged/great-wizard-balzibar

RE: Secret Santa Sign-Ups! - Myte - 12-06-2020

Alright let's do this! 

Interests:
  • A reference of my avatar is attached on my signature
  • Generally all things Mario, Kirby, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney

RE: Secret Santa Sign-Ups! - LellyLL - 12-06-2020

Alrightie.
  • Art of my OC would be cool
[Image: unknown.png]
  • A few game franchises I like are Mario (duh), Mega Man, Klonoa (NOTE: These are only a few examples)
  • A few cartoons I like are Powerpuff Girls (the original 1998 show), Ed Edd n Eddy and the early seasons of SpongeBob (NOTE: These are still only a few examples)
  • I like JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

RE: Secret Santa Sign-Ups! - Clobbah - 12-07-2020

As Wario says, "Here we go!"
  • I like anime, notably Death Note, One Piece (I've only watched the earlier episodes though), and other stuff like that.
  • I'm into games like Ace Attorney, Yakuza and Danganronpa, as well as fighting games as a whole.
  • I'm a hobbyist game developer so that might be something to think about too.
  • Wario stuff of course.

RE: Secret Santa Sign-Ups! - Fun With Despair - 12-25-2020

Hey everyone, Santa has delivered his bag of goodies to the participants in private, however they will be posted here soon enough for all to see as well.

I- er, I mean SANTA currently does not have access to a computer and therefore is unable to deliver the sort of quality posts expected from the fat man in red.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.