MFGG Forums
What Did you Get for Christmas? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: What Did you Get for Christmas? (/showthread.php?tid=2619)

What Did you Get for Christmas? - Pedigree - 12-27-2020

I got a couple Lego Super Mario sets (Yoshi's House, Pirahna Plant Power Slide), Demon's Souls, PS5 (early gift), a few clothing articles and probably some things I'm forgetting. Pretty good and I'm very thankful.

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - warioCritic - 12-27-2020

if this is a thread of people talking about what they got, well..

i got a shirt from a video game i don't know, 4 games (lego city undercover, mighty switch force collection, avgn deluxe, mario kart 8 deluxe), 2 50 Nintendo cards, 2 20 steam cards, and a amazon card that i will prob not use in years.

i am greatful for what i got too.

also i got half life 1 and 2 again because i love valve.

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 12-27-2020

Pedigree, my grand mother gifted me the most awesome jacket I’ve ever had pedigree it’s my favorite color green. It’s actually awesome I’m so thankful that she sent me this jacketg in the box. She’s awesome to me, and now I get to wear the coolest jacket. Can I say I look hot in it? I am very attractive. Lol. It’s true. I look great in that jacket. Thanks for making this thred pedigree, I hope you enjoy your gifts especially the legos. Legos are awesome, I love them. Creativity to the max.

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - GeneralGuy - 12-28-2020

My Christmas Haul:

Super Mario Odyssey
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
Super Mario 3D All-Stars
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
$100 Cash
$35 Check
$10 Subway Giftcard
Jeans
Shirts
Socks
Jacket
Junior Mints
Christmas Cards

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Myte - 12-28-2020

Got myself an iPhone 11 and my mom an iPad 8th gen. Also got the gift from MFGG's secret santa and it's pretty cool

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Yakibomb - 12-28-2020

I got a new phone! It's an iPhone 6 Plus because my iPhone 4S battery broke. It's hard to get used to the bigger screen, however I'm so grateful.  Cool

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Vert - 12-28-2020

A bottle of Jameson and hygiene products. At this rate I'll never have to buy my own body wash again.

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - King Piranha Plant - 12-28-2020

I got some dope ass SOCKS

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Hyper - 12-28-2020

Nobody give me anything in Christmas, ever. So I ate a lot and took a massive dump.

Edit: Toilet humor aside, I'm not usually fond of Christmas. Living independently with limited budget isn't fun. Even when I am more financially stable lately, I am still very stingy on what I buy. I see it as just another day humanity made up to buy things and staying with families. Most of my friends already have a family or visit their families. Hanging with my family members are awkward due to cultural differences.

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Mariotroid - 12-28-2020

I'm 30. Not much of a Christmas baby anymore. I got socks, some oversized workout gear, some candies, an alarm clock, air pods, a mario mushroom lamp, a few journals. I'm grateful for this. My parents are very poor. I'm much more well off than they are already.

Also either I'm being gaslighted or there was a sticker on my DC Comics A Visual History book?? I shouldn't worry, I have paranoia already.

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Demonlemon - 12-29-2020

3 pairs of pants, 3 boxes of chocolates, 2 1L eggnogs, and 50 bucks in an envelope :P

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - SuperSledgeBro - 12-29-2020

I got nothing for Christmas except food and one day less in my remaining life. Laughing

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Pedigree - 12-30-2020

Two liters of egg nog??? Why? Sick

Also food is a good thing to get on Xmas, depending on what it is.

RE: What Did you Get for Christmas? - Andy Journey - 12-31-2020

A new jacket and a new headset, and those I got in advance.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.