MFGG Forums
what ever happen to black squirrel? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: what ever happen to black squirrel? (/showthread.php?tid=2623)

what ever happen to black squirrel? - warioCritic - 12-30-2020

i always wonder what happen to him, i did check who he subbed to and he did subscribed to a channel in 2020 but no actives. he gone inactive on everything in 2014, sad that hes gone because i was looking forward to shpdmbgwl4 4 (i pretty much saw it on july 2011). I'm hoping he returns one day soon.

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - Gate - 12-30-2020

I'm pretty sure that he started developing indie games and published one called Quackers Against Crusaders there at the PlayStore

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - Vert - 12-30-2020

He's still active on Sonic Retro as well.

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 12-30-2020

I hope people make threads like this about me when I vanish

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - warioCritic - 12-30-2020

(12-30-2020, 01:46 PM)GateteVerde Wrote: I'm pretty sure that he started developing indie games and published one called Quackers Against Crusaders there at the PlayStore

i tried that out in 2015, the only problem is the controls they are kind of stiff (like all android games) but not the worst.

(12-30-2020, 01:53 PM)Vert Wrote: He's still active on Sonic Retro as well.

oh! i forgot sonic retro was alive and well.

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - VinnyVideo - 12-30-2020

I think he got tired of MFGG and Mario fangaming - Sonic and Sega were more of his thing anyway.

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - Vitiman - 12-30-2020

I actually stumbled upon Black Squirrel's portfolio not too long ago. As in, his actual professional work portfolio. Man's doing pretty fantastic for himself, all things considered.

He just got too old for this stuff, most likely. We'll all wish him well.

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - GeneralGuy - 01-05-2021

I hope Black Squirrel comes back. MFGG isn't the same without him  [Image: icon11.gif]

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - Pedigree - 01-05-2021

Eh let people move on and focus on their other interests... stuff that likely makes them much happier.

The only things I really remember him for are his tilesets and being angry that people use the wrong country flags, personally.

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - Mariotroid - 01-05-2021

I remember him. Thought he uploaded games to mfgg, guess not. Checked his profile main site

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - warioCritic - 01-06-2021

(01-05-2021, 11:20 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Eh let people move on and focus on their other interests... stuff that likely makes them much happier.

The only things I really remember him for are his tilesets and being angry that people use the wrong country flags, personally.

sadly i only asked wheres he at, not that i want him to stay.

if you are responding to someone else, then understandable

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - zelma - 01-08-2021

(01-06-2021, 03:43 AM)warioCritic Wrote:
(01-05-2021, 11:20 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Eh let people move on and focus on their other interests... stuff that likely makes them much happier.

sadly i only asked wheres he at, not that i want him to stay.

if you are responding to someone else, then understandable

This is my favorite post on this site

RE: what ever happen to black squirrel? - warioCritic - 01-09-2021

thank you

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.