MFGG Forums
MFGG Awards 2020 - FINAL VOTING - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News and Events (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: MFGG Awards 2020 - FINAL VOTING (/showthread.php?tid=2648)

Pages: 1 2

RE: MFGG Awards 2020 - FINAL VOTING - Mors - 01-28-2021

BEST NEWCOMER:
Baus of Bacon 

Well, I didn’t see this one coming, but hey, I’m also not complaining. You have been one of the more positive members of the community, so I’d say it’s well deserved. Congrats!

Now let's do the for fun ones.

BEST DISCORD MESSAGE:
“I have a R63 kink. Okay gonna go play games.” by Jake

Thanks for the information Jake, very cool.

THE STAFF MEMBER WHO COULD BEAT UP EVERYONE ELSE AT A FISTFIGHT:
Hypernova

I mean, I GUESS going to the military helps, but I know for a fact that I could still beat him up even when my eyes are closed. I should’ve won this one too smh…

Now... it's time...

HACK OF THE YEAR:
Super Mario 64: Arguably Better Edition by Mors 

[Image: unknown.png]

Well, yeah, hello. Me again. If you have never heard of Super Mario 64: Arguably Better Edition, it’s an SM64 hack that adds new bonus features to the base game, and improves some of the flaws of the game, like the camera and the controls.
I’m currently working on porting it to PC too, so stay tuned!

FANGAME OF THE YEAR:
Super Mario Flashback by Flashback Team 

Hello, me again LOL
It’s probably the most popular fangame of MFGG at this point of time so I guess it shouldn’t be too surprising to see it here. It’s a game that’s essentially about bringing back levels from Mario’s past, and combining 3D Mario gameplay with 2D.

Though I also want to give a shout out to Regular Toad Game, which only lost by 1 vote and probably deserved this space more since it’s actually complete!
It’s a really awesome fangame in its own right as well, and I’d suggest everyone to check it out too!

BONUS QUESTION: What would be the worst theme for our next game jam?
Anti-Piracy Measures 

I mean just imagine; an entire game jam filled with a different variation of the same meme. Even if you find it funny that sounds like hell to me.

Which is exactly why this will be the theme of MFGG Fangame Jam 3, starting… tomorrow!

Okay, okay, I’m kidding, don’t get scared. MFGG Fangame Jam 3 will happen, but we will make sure to let you guys know beforehand. Can’t promise anything about the theme though. Smile

And that should be it. Thank you so much for making 2020 a great year for MFGG, despite everything happening in the outside world. Let’s make 2021 even better!

RE: MFGG Awards 2020 - FINAL VOTING - VinnyVideo - 01-28-2021

Congratulations y'all!

RE: MFGG Awards 2020 - FINAL VOTING - warioCritic - 01-28-2021

(01-28-2021, 06:42 PM)Mors Wrote: FANGAME OF THE YEAR:
Super Mario Flashback by Flashback Team 

Hello, me again LOL
It’s probably the most popular fangame of MFGG at this point of time so I guess it shouldn’t be too surprising to see it here. It’s a game that’s essentially about bringing back levels from Mario’s past, and combining 3D Mario gameplay with 2D.

Though I also want to give a shout out to Regular Toad Game, which only lost by 1 vote and probably deserved this space more since it’s actually complete!
It’s a really awesome fangame in its own right as well, and I’d suggest everyone to check it out too!

i bet the flashback team is having a field day rn, with 1 level

RE: MFGG Awards 2020 - FINAL VOTING - Mors - 01-29-2021

(01-28-2021, 11:28 PM)warioCritic Wrote: i bet the flashback team is having a field day rn, with 1 level

lmao (stands for laughing my ass off if you didn't know)

RE: MFGG Awards 2020 - FINAL VOTING - warioCritic - 01-30-2021

(01-29-2021, 07:01 AM)Mors Wrote:
(01-28-2021, 11:28 PM)warioCritic Wrote: i bet the flashback team is having a field day rn, with 1 level

lmao (stands for laughing my ass off if you didn't know)

don't worry i know

RE: MFGG Awards 2020 - FINAL VOTING - Hyper - 01-31-2021

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.