MFGG Forums
Killing Phase: Night Two - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: The Killing Dimention (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: Killing Phase: Night Two (/showthread.php?tid=272)

Killing Phase: Night Two - Dimentio - 12-16-2017

Three deaths in one night, huh? That's rough, I'll go easy on you this night but things are going to get weird starting on Night Three, so look forward to that. For now, KILL or BE KILLED! Here's the updated map:

Peach's Castle Interior

Peach's Castle Exterior

Keep in mind that the map will change as a result of each Killing Phase! But what exactly is a Killing Phase, you ask? Why, silly gamer, it's time to kill each other! There are a number of different things you can do during a Killing Phase such as:
  • MOVE from one room to another. It is encouraged that you specify the exact path that you are taking!
  • USE A ROLE POWER. Individual details of how they work have already been dispatched to you!
  • SEARCH a room. This is how you may learn more about a room, discover ITEMS and other hidden... things.
These are just a few examples, please use your imagination and feel free to ask me anything you are unsure of!

If no one attempts to kill, there will be grave consequences. I will pick a random target and kill them myself, maybe even frame another one of you for doing it. But what did you expect? After all, I was never a good fellow. There will also be consequences if you do not submit any actions. If you fail to submit three days in a row, you will be EXECUTED immediately. You will also be EXECUTED immediately if you fail to communicate with DIMENTIO that you are unable to submit or will be late.

You may submit your actions via Private Message, preferably on the forums, but if you must you can reach me on The Discord as well!

Your actions are due by Sunday, December 17th at 11:59PM PST. Don't be late and don't wait until the last minute either. The earlier you all die, the better for me!  Soveryhappy

For now, ciao!

The Players
@Blastermaster
@Evil Yoshi Toes
@"Mr. Saltman"
@"Nagito Komaeda"
@StirlADrei
@UltLuigi
@VinnyVideo
@Willsaber
@Yoshin

The Deceased
KirbyLover2048
littlelum
SF: The Dark Warrior

RE: Killing Phase: Night Two - Fun With Despair - 12-17-2017

For the record, @Willsaber, no hard feelings about the stabbing.

It wasn't meant to kill, I merely was tasked with subduing you

RE: Killing Phase: Night Two - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 12-17-2017

(12-17-2017, 12:25 AM)Nagito Komaeda Wrote: For the record, @Willsaber, no hard feelings about the stabbing.

It wasn't meant to kill, I merely was tasked with subduing you

pretty harsh way to subdue a guy
and it didn't work out so great considering he got up and went to bed anyway

RE: Killing Phase: Night Two - Dimentio - 12-17-2017

I only have three submissions, so extending untill 11:59pm PST tomorrow. Anyone who does not submit by then will be EXECUTED... Even if that only leaves us with three players.

Don't make me do it.

@Blastermaster
@Evil Yoshi Toes
@"Mr. Saltman"
@"Nagito Komaeda"
@StirlADrei
@UltLuigi
@VinnyVideo
@Willsaber
@Yoshin

RE: Killing Phase: Night Two - Willsaber - 12-18-2017

(12-17-2017, 02:45 AM)Blastermaster Wrote: and it didn't work out so great considering he got up and went to bed anyway

I still do not  know how I accomplished that. All I know is that after being stabbed, I mysteriously woke up in my bedroom again, so something spooky is still going on.

RE: Killing Phase: Night Two - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 12-18-2017

(12-18-2017, 06:09 AM)Willsaber Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 02:45 AM)Blastermaster Wrote: and it didn't work out so great considering he got up and went to bed anyway

I still do not  know how I accomplished that. All I know is that after being stabbed, I mysteriously woke up in my bedroom again, so something spooky is still going on.

what's spooky is how few people have submitted
get it together crew, even i don't want everyone to die at once

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.