MFGG Forums
Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person (/showthread.php?tid=2749)

Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - King Piranha Plant - 07-29-2021

23:32 timestamp: "Duckboy did so much"

I believe Duckboy was permabanned for repeatedly saying "kill yourself noob" to people in like 2007, but Vinny Vinesauce will never know this

Who could've known he would leave his mark upon the world

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - Vert - 07-29-2021

I remember seeing Vinny play some other MFGG fangames and even some of Mors' game jam entries, it was quite surreal. You'd think we'd be more famous!

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - GeneralGuy - 07-29-2021

Duckboy was funny.

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - King Piranha Plant - 07-29-2021

(07-29-2021, 05:22 PM)Vert Wrote: I remember seeing Vinny play some other MFGG fangames and even some of Mors' game jam entries, it was quite surreal. You'd think we'd be more famous!

I think he probably just grabbed Mario games from all over the internet for this series, or his fanbase sent him a bunch of random ones. So it may not be obvious how many of them came from MFGG. But yeah it's pretty weird, he even played Super Mario Storm 2, and in part 5 of that series he played some of the Waligie games. :o

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - Vert - 07-29-2021

(07-29-2021, 05:32 PM)King Piranha Plant Wrote: and in part 5 of that series he played some of the Waligie games. :o
Christ I think I remember that one. Definitely weird to see some silly inside joke being exposed to such a huge audience.

I should have put out some crappy Mario fangames as a kid, I could've had my game displayed on a Vinesauce stream.

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - Hyper - 07-29-2021

Some of my games were literally crap to the point Vinesauce avoids them. I don't blame them.

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - King Piranha Plant - 07-30-2021

(07-29-2021, 06:20 PM)Hypernova Wrote: Some of my games were literally crap to the point Vinesauce avoids them. I don't blame them.

Disagree, Mario vs. the Furbies is something to behold

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - ~Smoke~ - 09-06-2021

classic Duckboy move right there

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - GeneralGuy - 09-06-2021

(07-29-2021, 04:18 PM)King Piranha Plant Wrote: I believe Duckboy was permabanned for repeatedly saying "kill yourself noob" to people in like 2007
I just checked the old Invision forums, and Duckboy was actually banned on May 8th, 2008 by Yoshiman.
(09-06-2021, 12:38 AM)~Smoke~ Wrote: classic Duckboy move right there
[Image: nod.gif]

RE: Duckboy's name being uttered by an internet famous person - ~Smoke~ - 09-06-2021

That is also. Classic DJ Yoshiman move right there

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.