MFGG Forums
COMPLETED Super Mario Bros MMXXI - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: COMPLETED Super Mario Bros MMXXI (/showthread.php?tid=2780)

Super Mario Bros MMXXI - G-Rex Studio - 10-06-2021

Welcome to Super Mario Bros MMXXI!

[Image: uWWjYRp.png]

Super Mario Bros MMXXI is a fan-made mario clone and in a similarly way inspired by Super Mario Bros. / The Lost Levels,
Super Mario Bros. Special and a slightly by Super Mario Bros 2 on Sega Genesis.
In addition, the game has his own 64 levels including special levels from Special Worlds!

[Image: F8TepNr.png][Image: VH8yPIX.png][Image: GEtjJ6E.png][Image: QMzuTBn.png][Image: pgteeD3.png][Image: jsoorSK.png]

The game is now available on:
Scirra Arcade
Itch.io

Downloadable game comes soon and might take a while...

RE: Super Mario Bros MMXXI - GeneSu730 - 10-14-2021

G-Rex, how did you code the new features? (hammer, fireballs melting ice) Is this a hack of the Super Mario All-Stars Rom? Or did you build a new game engine?

In any case, this looks really good.

RE: Super Mario Bros MMXXI - G-Rex Studio - 10-15-2021

I use Construct 2 so yeah, this is basically my own mario game engine.
Construct 2 is easier to code some things and basic, and it mostly needs focusing.
But I make very medium works on doing it,
It depends on what engine you use and what habit you have on it.

For me, coding in Construct 2 is not that hard, coding in Construct 2 is simple, but sometimes it can come to bug fixing because of incorrect coding and it can be very mediocre, as it takes some days to solve that problem.

Anyways, thanks for feedback!.

RE: Super Mario Bros MMXXI - G-Rex Studio - 11-05-2021

THREAD UPDATE:

My project works great! I’m making a lot of progress in that, so I’d just ask someone to be a beta tester.
This doesn't matter, this is just for someone to test my game, so please DM me if you're interested.

What's new?
-New enemies: spike, boo, nipper plant, blue cheep cheeps, fake bricks, etc... will be added
-New powerups: boomerang, timer-clock, key, etc... will also be added
-New level themes: Autumn, forest, skyworld...
-New character: keywalker - is similar to MIPS from super mario 64, you have to catch him to get him as a key for the door
-Random Toad endings
-When you get the game over screen, you are able to return to the level where you died have lost your lives by purchasing 75-coins
-Game will have it's versions, so each of them will be only about additions and bugfix

I'll post the screenshots and showcases next time, so...
I hope you're all interested about it

(Not to mention that the game might support a gamepad, so if someone has a gamepad, it would be nice to test it through the game and see if it works)

RE: Super Mario Bros MMXXI - G-Rex Studio - 11-20-2021

THREAD UPDATE 2:

Here are some new screenshots (Includes new levels, new worlds, new enemies, power ups...)
[Image: YR8vF4B.png][Image: kXWFXG6.png][Image: 2LqKq8Q.png][Image: RrWxV74.png][Image: sJmcMrW.png][Image: 0fMXzjs.png][Image: ePlsmZZ.png][Image: vrSOL4x.png][Image: YtU5BqL.png][Image: w7pxIUA.png]
I'm very close to finish my game, but I will once again ask for someone to be a beta tester.
(So please PM me in here and I will give you access, if you are interested yeah).

RE: Super Mario Bros MMXXI - GeneSu730 - 11-21-2021

How do I download this game? I might want to be a beta tester if I have time.

RE: Super Mario Bros MMXXI - G-Rex Studio - 11-23-2021

(11-21-2021, 11:31 PM)GeneSu730 Wrote: How do I download this game? I might want to be a beta tester if I have time.

Hello! I'm not sure if I'll have a time to give someone access to be a beta tester, because I’ve told everyone to be a beta tester earlier before now and that was 12 days when I called.

I have a little amount unfixable things to fix it in game project, and also the game will be released for 5 days.
But I'll give you a chance, so please no worrying.

Let's meet in a private message and make an appointment for tomorrow!

RE: Super Mario Bros MMXXI - GeneralGuy - 11-25-2021

Looks good

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.