MFGG Forums
I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2799)

I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! - Q-Nova - 11-25-2021

Guys! GUYS! You won't believe it! (But I hope you do, because this is REALLY important!) After years of searching, I have finally located MFGG legend FanGuy -- creator of the Mario's Mansion masterpieces -- who was once thought to be missing! I snapped a photo that has him in it. Take a look below!

(He IS in there! You gotta look very hard!)

Oh my gosh oh my gosh! I hope I can meet him! Unfortunately, it's too busy here at the moment! Maybe I can get him back on MFGG once again, and maybe even finish Mario's Mansion Perfect Collection and Legend of the Hammer Warrior! Or maybe he has secretly finished those games? Oh man, I just gotta find a way to get his attention, and get through all these people! This is like a chance of a lifetime!

RE: I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! - Mors - 11-25-2021

FANGUY FOUND?!?!?! GONE WRONG!!! (NOT CLICKBAIT)

RE: I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! - GeneralGuy - 11-25-2021

FanGuy is pretty cool

RE: I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! - Vert - 11-26-2021

I'm sorry but I'm distracted by the girl in the background who wears a flesh-colored swimsuit. There's a good reason why you should not do that.

RE: I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! - King Piranha Plant - 11-27-2021

i cannot find fanguy in this image and i feel dumb

RE: I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! - warioCritic - 11-27-2021

(11-26-2021, 02:42 PM)Vert Wrote: I'm sorry but I'm distracted by the girl in the background who wears a flesh-colored swimsuit. There's a good reason why you should not do that.

that could be fanguy you just don't know.

RE: I FOUND FANGUY!!!!!!!! - Q-Nova - 11-28-2021

(11-26-2021, 02:42 PM)Vert Wrote: I'm sorry but I'm distracted by the girl in the background who wears a flesh-colored swimsuit. There's a good reason why you should not do that.

I should clarify that this is a screenshot from the 1987 film Summer School, which I just found by looking up images on DuckDuckGo. It is NOT a picture I actually took in real life! The only edit I made was to include FanGuy. I never intended to shock anyone -- I was just looking for a beach photo to use, and I'm sure this one wasn't supposed to be too suggestive. If too many people have a problem with it because of that woman, though, I can remove the photo and use a different one instead. @Mors, you don't seem to have an issue, do you?

---------------------------------------------------
(11-27-2021, 12:35 AM)King Piranha Plant Wrote: i cannot find fanguy in this image and i feel dumb

In case you don't know, you can click on the image to zoom in. If I remember correctly, FanGuy should be somewhere in the bottom half of the image...
(11-27-2021, 10:57 PM)warioCritic Wrote: that could be fanguy you just don't know.

Actually, FanGuy is FanGuy, as in: The red-and-blue Shy Guy ghost! Though, I suppose he could put a disguise on if he wanted to. But I'm pretty sure that ghost is FanGuy -- who else could the ghost be?

Anyway. speaking of FanGuy, I noticed that he's going somewhere! After following him, I see that FanGuy is in what could potentially be his "mansion":

Now I wonder if he has any guards in there, and if so, how guest-friendly they are. Who knows, FanGuy's mansion might be protected by the moat monster! Or Penguido!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.