MFGG Forums
I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself (/showthread.php?tid=2813)

I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself - Roo - 12-20-2021

Okay, so I have 39 out of 40 golden crowns, right?

[Image: APghjbH.png]

You're probably thinking something like "Well, what are you missing then, man? Final level? Boss rush?"

No. I'm missing the bloody World 1 castle level.

[Image: YUXtMnr.png]

I have combed through every last inch of the stage with the double Eye-Fly like 10 times now. I've walked against every wall looking for secret paths, I've jumped approximately everywhere to try to find hidden blocks, I've tried going into every pipe, but I just can't find what I need to. And you know what the worst part is?

[Image: GosUzXe.png]

THE GOLDEN GEM IS RIGHT THERE IN PLAIN SIGHT

So, dear reader who has played Psycho Waluigi, how do I get that before I lose my marbles for good?

RE: I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself - Gate - 01-03-2022

This probably will help you out

Move to 17:58

RE: I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself - Roo - 01-03-2022

(01-03-2022, 04:35 AM)Gate Wrote: This probably will help you out

Move to 17:58

Wow, thanks! I guess I should've known that PW would have video guides considering how popular it is, but I just... didn't.

That's definitely one of the subtlest secret area hints in the entire game.

RE: I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself - EchoBaz - 01-06-2022

Lucky you with your ability to play older games that can't be played with a controller! I sure wish I could.

RE: I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself - Roo - 01-06-2022

(01-06-2022, 10:14 AM)EchoBaz Wrote: Lucky you with your ability to play older games that can't be played with a controller! I sure wish I could.

You can play Psycho Waluigi with a controller, though (or at least some controllers). Just go to "Game" > "Configure Controls (Player 1 Only)" and set it to "Joystick 1." Works just fine with my controller, at least.

RE: I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself - EchoBaz - 01-08-2022

(01-06-2022, 04:40 PM)Roo Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 10:14 AM)EchoBaz Wrote: Lucky you with your ability to play older games that can't be played with a controller! I sure wish I could.

You can play Psycho Waluigi with a controller, though (or at least some controllers). Just go to "Game" > "Configure Controls (Player 1 Only)" and set it to "Joystick 1." Works just fine with my controller, at least.

Oh wow, that's great! Thanks!

RE: I need help with Psycho Waluigi before I go psycho myself - Roo - 01-08-2022

(01-08-2022, 02:16 PM)EchoBaz Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 04:40 PM)Roo Wrote:

Oh wow, that's great! Thanks!
Also, if you're playing other Clickteam games and they don't have a menu bar, you can usually still press Ctrl + Y to bring up the controls menu and choose Joystick 1 to use a controller. It probably doesn't work in all of them, but it should work in most.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.