MFGG Forums
Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 (/showthread.php?tid=2825)

Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - CuteYoshiGirl - 01-23-2022

Hey, I'm back, sorta not really, but I've been streaming!

Some of the older members here will remember me, the newer ones, probably not.

Smile

Ask me questions! And follow me on Twitch!

https://www.twitch.tv/putrescinee?sr=a

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - VinnyVideo - 01-24-2022

Hola! Welcome back!

I gave you a follow. I seldom check Twitch unless people specifically remind me, though. Maybe I'll get back to streaming things myself someday. Who knows!

Are you still doing nurse-y things? How's that been in this brave new world of COVID?

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - CuteYoshiGirl - 02-01-2022

(01-24-2022, 08:15 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: Hola! Welcome back!

I gave you a follow. I seldom check Twitch unless people specifically remind me, though. Maybe I'll get back to streaming things myself someday. Who knows!

Are you still doing nurse-y things? How's that been in this brave new world of COVID?

Hey Vinny! 

Thanks for giving me a follow! I appreciate the support, so no pressure to actually watch my streams when I do stream. Yeah, definitely get into it! It's fun to de-stress and enjoy interacting with others. 

I am still doing my nurse-y things, recently graduated from a vocational nursing program and will take a state test soon. Plan to do a bridge program LVN - RN hopefully next year. I'm taking my time, working on mental health + physical health. 

Covid has definitely been interesting since 2020, the shortage of PPE (personal protective equipment), to the constant changes of regulations according to CDC, and now staffing shortages due to burn out and healthcare workers out sick. I cannot stress enough to others to please wear masks and to socially distance. This is not a political matter, even though now it seems to be the center of it. Which is very disheartening. 

I hope you've been well and hope MFGG has been well too. 

-CYG Smile

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - Mariotroid - 02-02-2022

HEY CUTE YOSHI GIRL. You might remember me. I went by Mariotroid back in the day. Nice to see you here again. I am an oldie and I'll probably leave this place when I'm dead. Welcome back!

Good luck with nursing. I am a game dev student. I don't watch much Twitch but it's cool to see you back.

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - VinnyVideo - 02-06-2022

You're welcome! I don't check Twitch very often, so if you're doing a big event that you'd like to get more eyeballs on, you can always send me a forum PM, a Discord message, or a note from your carrier pigeon. I always enjoyed streaming random video games and stuff, too.

Sounds like progress! There's lots of career opportunities in the healthcare field. It's been sad to see so many nurses and other healthcare professionals grapple with burnout and illness, though, especially during the pandemic. That's one of the reasons why I try my best to be careful when I'm out and about.

For me, life's had its ups and downs during the COVID era, but I've been fortunate to stay healthy. I'm still working from home full-time - sometimes it's isolating, but it certainly saves a lot of time and money.

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - ~Smoke~ - 02-26-2022

Welcome back Cool

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - SonicZetrex - 03-05-2022

Welcome back! Other Big Brin

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - Mega cookiesnomeat - 04-01-2022

Oh hi,i was on mfgg a long time ago,on a diferent account remember you from back then so ye welcome back!

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - CuteYoshiGirl - 04-27-2022

Finally hit Affiliate! Smile

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - Mechant - 05-10-2022

CYG! From one oldie to another, welcome back.

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - glacko2021 - 09-07-2022

(01-23-2022, 06:04 PM)CuteYoshiGirl Wrote: Some of the older members here will remember me, the newer ones, probably not.

Hello Big Grin

Remember me? Any other oldbies still come to the forum?

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - DJ Yoshiman - 09-15-2022

(09-07-2022, 04:07 PM)glacko2021 Wrote:
(01-23-2022, 06:04 PM)CuteYoshiGirl Wrote: Some of the older members here will remember me, the newer ones, probably not.

Hello Big Grin

Remember me? Any other oldbies still come to the forum?

No.

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - warioCritic - 09-16-2022

holy sh_t its the yoshiman

RE: Cuteyoshigirl is back, Hi ^_^ <3 - CuteYoshiGirl - 12-17-2022

(05-10-2022, 05:14 PM)Mechant Wrote: CYG! From one oldie to another, welcome back.

Oh damn! hey!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.