MFGG Forums
MFGG turns 21 today! - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: News and Events (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: MFGG turns 21 today! (/showthread.php?tid=2894)

MFGG turns 21 today! - VinnyVideo - 07-09-2022

[Image: Buttercream-and-macaron-birthday-cake-pe...4x1030.jpg]

Happy birthday MFGG! I wasn't sure how to order a cake for us, so I hope this random picture will suffice.

I wouldn't be where I am today without MFGG, and I hope that MFGG continues to bring us lots of good times for many more years to come!

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - Vert - 07-09-2022

Jesus, MFGG is old enough to drink. Happy birthday you old dinosaur, here's to the next 21 years.

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - Kirby's Adventure - 07-09-2022

If I may quote my post from last year:
Quote:Happy birthday, MFGG.
There have been ups and downs, but 20 years for any online community is nothing to scoff at. It really is remarkable that MFGG has persisted in some form 'till today.
Here's to hoping the "Nintendo hates fangames" narrative dies before this site does.

I should also acknowledge that MFGG gave me an outlet for social interaction when I didn't really have one. ... I've also made lasting friendships here and met some cool opportunities. ... So, thanks to the members who populate MFGG! There wouldn't be a site without a member base.
Hopefully activity around here will pick up again.

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - GeneralGuy - 07-09-2022

Happy Birthday, MFGG!

By the way, we never got our badges from last year. Are we getting badges this year too?

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - SonicKade2048 - 07-09-2022

Happy birthday MFGG! Don't get a hangover now.

Still amazing that this community continues to thrive despite everything it's been through. I'm sure we've all had those moments of regret for our bad memories, but always remember that we still have time for newer, better ones. Here's to a fan-game-tastic future!

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - King Piranha Plant - 07-09-2022

Holy heck the Zoomers are adults now. I remember being a lil confused 10 year old on MFGG back when Windows 98 and wired telephones were still a thing.

MFGG is a growed-up Zoomer

He can't afford college right now but

...he can party

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - Q-Nova - 07-10-2022

Happy birthday, MFGG! I can't believe you're 21 years old now! It's amazing to see how much has changed over the years, if going from MarioQuest to Midas Machine tells us anything. Even in 2015 the community felt quite different! What I'm glad to see, though, is that the community is still thriving, even if it may be a little slow in some areas. We're still getting some pretty neat games and sprites -- tributes that show our love to the red plumber (and his Nintendo cousins and non-Nintendo acquaintances) and what we want to see, whether it's new fun levels for a 2D Mario platformer or a wacky crossover with an original and weird plot. I hope people will continue to make fun and creative games that each have an individual feel and show what they're passionate about!

By the way, the cake looks nice, although I'll have to pass on a piece, since it seems too sugary and artificial for my tastes. Luckily, I brought myself a nice chocolate cake from Vorticon VI, so no worries!

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - Myte - 07-10-2022

Happy birthday, MFGG! Can't believe MFGG is almost as old as me. Love going back here every so often.

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - Roo - 07-11-2022

hbd mfgg ily

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - ~Smoke~ - 07-11-2022

happy belated. lets grab a drink

RE: MFGG turns 21 today! - DogToon64 - 07-26-2022

I'm a bit late, but happy belated-21st birthday Mario Fan Games Galaxy!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.