MFGG Forums
So how's the weather? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: So how's the weather? (/showthread.php?tid=328)

So how's the weather? - VinnyVideo - 01-01-2018

Currently, it's in the high 30's F. (maybe 3 C.) in Jacksonville. It's also raining. Our Florida weather isn't being very Florida-y!

RE: So how's the weather? - GamerInGeorgia - 01-01-2018

It's cold here in Georgia... The low today is 17 F and it was flurrying earlier. There were even a few days of snow in early December.

RE: So how's the weather? - Mariotroid - 01-01-2018

Not as freezing as it was days or a week ago but a bit chilly here in O-town

RE: So how's the weather? - Pea - 01-01-2018

Super cold. We're talking minus thirty celsius cold. Don't get frostbite.

RE: So how's the weather? - Willsaber - 01-01-2018

It sucks! 30 degrees F is my high today.

RE: So how's the weather? - littlelum - 01-01-2018

The neighboring towns are covered in snow and have no power, but my city is unaffected (probably because I'm next to the ocean)

RE: So how's the weather? - Dock - 01-01-2018

Cold and snowy here in Michigan. Working in this weather really sucks, but I gotta make that cash. Ca ching ca ching

RE: So how's the weather? - Hyper - 01-01-2018

We got some extreme tundra weather at Montana, in the past couple of days the temperature never went above 0F (-18C), the coldest I've experienced was -30F (-34C) (yep, colder than the coldest in Alaska at that time. Plus some part of Montana is expericing -40F). Not only that we had 2 feet of snow making commuting almost impossible for my tiny front wheel drive car. I was wearing 5 layers of clothes and I am still freezing.

EDIT: I am from Texas and this weather is very intolerable under my circumstance. However on the bright side I got several potential jobs at Texas very soon.

RE: So how's the weather? - Minerador Slime - 01-02-2018

For some reason where i live it's raining a lot, i don't know what happened, it's raining daily.
Maybe it's because it is summer here?

RE: So how's the weather? - HylianDev - 01-02-2018

I was in Atlanta until the morning of the first. It was 17 F there, but all we got were some really light flurries.

RE: So how's the weather? - fireball3k - 01-04-2018

vinny, i presume you remember what i said a few days ago about how it was very, very cold in indiana. haha

right now google says it's 17 degrees fahrenheit, but i'm not sure i can tell the difference between "very cold" and "absolute zero." i know there have got to be some people reading this topic who think that's nothing, but i would counter that by saying that a fireball3k requires an ambient temperature of 75 to 90 degrees to operate at maximum capacity. haha

RE: So how's the weather? - Render8 - 01-04-2018

Weather here has been really trash in Northwest Ohio. Well, by weather I mean just freeeeeezing cold temps, not much snow though other than a little dusting every so often. Looks like my outside thermometer is reading about 14 F right now. I don't know how much more of this nonstop cold I can handle lol.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.