MFGG Forums
MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS (/showthread.php?tid=330)

MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - VinnyVideo - 01-01-2018

MFGG Awards 2017

It's that time again! It's time to nominate awesome games and awesome members for this year's MFGG Awards.

In case you haven't done this before, MFGG Awards consists of two phases - the Nomination Phase and the Voting Phase. In the Nomination Phase, you nominate a member name (for the individual categories) or a game title (for the games categories). The five people/games with the most nominations per category will move on to the final voting, which begins in about two weeks. After the final voting ends, the staff will tally the winners and announce them in another topic. The winners receive an MFGG Awards 2017 badge!

Here's how the nomination phase works:
1. Copy this list of categories:

2. Enter ONE name per category. Please enter the name instead of the description, and remember that you're not allowed to nominate yourself.

3. Send your nominations per PM to MFGG Awards.

Nominations end on Monday, January 15 at 11:59 P.M. Eastern time. Then we'll tally up the results and begin the Voting Phase.

A few other things to keep in mind:
  • If you're not sure about a category, it's OK to leave it blank, but please try to fill out as many categories as possible.
  • We reserve the right to omit a category in the final voting if only a few people vote in the nominations phase.
  • MFGG Awards 2017 covers anything posted on the MFGG forums (both the current boards and the old phpBB boards), mainsite, and Wiki during the calendar year of 2017. If someone worked on it in 2017, it's eligible.
  • If you need ideas for the game categories, take a look at games that won Game of the Month awards or Minigame Competitions in 2017, as well as submissions that consistently earned positive reviews on the mainsite. For the individual categories, I recommend exploring the MFGG forums to find examples of high-quality work that you might've missed.

If you're unsure about anything, don't be afraid to ask!

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - littlelum - 01-02-2018

Woops, I accidently sent two different versions, but it's easy to tell which one is the real one

Another note: due to me not playing many fangames this year, I had to omit a ton of categories

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - VinnyVideo - 01-08-2018

There's only one more week to submit your nominations, so you better get rolling! So far the nominations submissions phase has been a little slow, so if you're not sure how to vote or if you have questions about the process, don't be afraid to ask!

Also, if you're a creator who's been making cool games or art, it's totally OK to post a refresher about what you did in 2017 (either here or in this topic). Some people aren't sure about whom to vote for, so a little campaigning won't hurt anything (as long as you're not bashing other people's games, but fortunately, that shouldn't be a problem).

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - Vitiman - 01-08-2018

Well, I know for a fact that Charisma 3.1 came out in September of 2017! So if anyone wants to keep that in mind when nominating anything for "Best Story" or perhaps even "Funniest Game", I couldn't complain! I mean, it's only the most critically acclaimed Charisma game to date (which is saying... not much actually...) and it also boasts an incredible amount of wacky changes to all of Charisma's formulas. Now, I'll leave it up to the voters on if it's quality or not, but I definitely think Charisma 3.1 has triumphed the past Charismas in all but icon status. Okay, calling Charisma "iconic" is a huge stretch but apparently a bunch of you yahoos seem to fondly remember them in some way or another, so I presume it qualifies.

Other than that, I highly encourage you all to consider nominating Made in MFGG, which is one of my personal favourites from 2017 (even if it's presently just a demo).

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - Mors - 01-10-2018

i released a new demo of flashback and made an indie game with cruise vote for these two

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - Hello - 01-10-2018

In 2017, I released:
  • The Shroom Project
  • v6.1.6 update of Hello Mario Engine
  • v1.1 update of Super Mario Dynamo
  • The launcher included in Hello Fangaming Time Capsule + Launcher

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - WreckingPrograms - 01-12-2018

I made a Mario Maker ripoff

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - chaoxys - 01-12-2018

Well, I may as well take a shot at getting nominated, so heres some sprites, starting off with some new Midas Machine screens

[Image: j2zLbuo.png]

[Image: KzfEezo.png]

[Image: aVr4VT7.png]
My original MFGGiibo concept

[Image: c2FkmpB.png]

[Image: xrxgoNd.png]
Some SMBX character concepts

And plenty more

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - Mariotroid - 01-12-2018

(01-10-2018, 09:48 AM)Mors Wrote: i released a new demo of flashback and made an indie game with cruise vote for these two

What' the Indie game you guys developed? That's be worth checking out.

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - Mors - 01-13-2018

(01-12-2018, 11:12 PM)Mariotroid Wrote:
(01-10-2018, 09:48 AM)Mors Wrote: i released a new demo of flashback and made an indie game with cruise vote for these two

What' the Indie game you guys developed? That's be worth checking out.
bep bop beep
officially the 26th best game of the last quarter of 2017 that's made in 3 days

edit: oh poop, fixed the wrong link

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - Nutshell - 01-13-2018

Back in 2017 I released the DEMO of SUPER Luigi's Mansion, made some 3D models like the N64 Era Mario Model and a few games like MARIO KART: TURBO TOURNAMENT and Made in MFGG

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - Mariotroid - 01-14-2018

In 2017, I made Headless Mario: The Minigame, Super Mario Holidays (Headphone Holidays) Canadaland and Love Garden Galaxy Youtube Videos, Goombagotchi Sprite Enrty, and many drawings and entries to trhe Drawing Competitions.

RE: MFGG Awards 2017 - NOMINATIONS - VinnyVideo - 01-14-2018

Don't forget! You've got a little over 24 hours to submit your nominations. Make your vote count!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.