MFGG Forums
WIP DragonBlossom: The Return - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: WIP DragonBlossom: The Return (/showthread.php?tid=361)

Pages: 1 2

DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 01-12-2018

[Image: oie_transparent.png]

Hey guys, this is Arkenova and I'm back on MFGG with DragonBlossom! Quick note: okay, for some reason the site has nuked my old thread and apparently my membership but that's just a minor inconvenience. After all, it happens to even the best of us, am I right? Anyways, I believe I own those who followed me in the past an apology for not updating as often but that's fine because I have some new things in store to show everyone in the community. Big Grin 

Story
F.A.Q
Music
Team is as followed:
Special Thanks:
One more thing:
[Image: OdbYhRs.png]

I urge you that updates will come when they can. Please be patient and thank you!

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Evil Yoshi Toes - 01-12-2018

Nice, I like the art especially. The reason your old thread and account are gone is because we switched to a new forum.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 01-12-2018

(01-12-2018, 02:53 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: Nice, I like the art especially. The reason your old thread and account are gone is because we switched to a new forum.

Thanks! Oh and it's completely understandable. Honestly, I like this new look for the forums. Cool

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - VinnyVideo - 01-12-2018

Welcome back to MFGG! Don't worry - nothing happened to your old account. We just launched a new and improved forum, which required everyone to re-register.

This game looks very pretty, and I love the theme song.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 01-12-2018

(01-12-2018, 03:40 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: Welcome back to MFGG! Don't worry - nothing happened to your old account. We just launched a new and improved forum, which required everyone to re-register.

This game looks very pretty, and I love the theme song.

It's going to get better and thanks! Big Grin

Bumptime, we got NEWS!

New Character Alerts!
New Music Alerts!
New Concept Alert!
New Animation Updates!

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - SilverVortex - 01-13-2018

(01-12-2018, 03:44 PM)Arkenova Wrote: New Character Alerts!

i really like the second to last character, xavier i think?
it all looks so splendid and clean, i look forward to any new updates.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 03:21 AM)SilverVortex Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 03:44 PM)Arkenova Wrote: New Character Alerts!

i really like the second to last character, xavier i think?
it all looks so splendid and clean, i look forward to any new updates.

Yeah, that's Xavier. He's based off from Specter of Ape Escape in influence mostly.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Mariotroid - 01-13-2018

Not a bad game, even though it's just an engine test at this point.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - DustinVG - 01-14-2018

Seems veeeeeeeeeeeeery Freedom Planet. I don't necessarily say this as a bad thing but it's a thing nonetheless.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 01-15-2018

(01-14-2018, 11:58 PM)Dustinvgmaster Wrote: Seems veeeeeeeeeeeeery Freedom Planet. I don't necessarily say this as a bad thing but it's a thing nonetheless.

How dare you, LOL.

I admit, you got me, but remember one thing: don't judge a book by it's cover. You will see more in time.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - YoshisIsland3 - 01-15-2018

Actually it kinda does. Will you bring something new and innovating?

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 01-15-2018

(01-15-2018, 12:18 PM)YoshisIsland3 Wrote: Actually it kinda does. Will you bring something new and innovating?

Yes. Just give it some time.

In other words, I'm going to plop this latest thing down carefully:
[Image: Aer_Ruins_Mock_Up_01-21-2018.PNG]

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 02-07-2018

[Image: 469823.gif]<DEVELOPER UPDATE>[Image: 469823.gif]

Hello guys, a morning, well, actually a noon update today! First things first, Aer Ruins is mostly complete, I'd say about 70-85% complete at best, just need to add some new things to it to make it really sparkle. Literally. We're going long and we're going hard.

Second thing, character sprites are being overhauled and among other things. Let's say, there's going to be an aria of uniqueness about it that you guys will really like about it. Cool

Thirdly, a preview:
[Image: unknown.png]

OH, one more thing: we're hitting it up on SAGE this year so yes, a demo is on it's way. If there's a NCFC, we'll try to get involved in that as well.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 05-31-2018

Developer Update

We have news! We're not dead, lol. Anyways, I apologize for not saying anything but DragonBlossom has been under heavy reconstruction in terms of artstyle, story and other things so once we get those things going, we'll be pushing ahead.

Another thing, the team update: we have 3 new members, MrLevRocks, Flora-Tea of dA and Mike Darklighter of dA. All have been very good assistance in terms of fixing up Dragon Blossom to become more professional in terms of the project and another thing, we're still looking for people. However, AyJay had to leave the team and we wish him the best of luck.

As for the fate of Mao, she will not be in the game. However, we still have Ayasuka and Seichi around but we have some newcomers in the general makeup of the game and you will be seeing them in action soon enough.

In terms of SAGE demo, we're steadily going on in progress. It will come in time.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - VinnyVideo - 05-31-2018

Nice to see an update on this. When is SAGE this year?

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 05-31-2018

(05-31-2018, 12:40 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: Nice to see an update on this. When is SAGE this year?

Circa July - August, so it's not far off. The exact date is July 27th - August 4th.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Pedigree - 06-01-2018

Love the look of this and looking forward to how you'll differentiate yourself from Freedom Planet in the future.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 06-24-2018

Another bump. We're looking for a Project Manager who is passionate about this game and have experience with handling projects in general, so if you're interested, feel free to contact me on here, Gmail (arkenova89@gmail.com) or Discord. Thanks, have a nice day and speak to you soon! Big Grin

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Arkenova - 08-01-2018

Bump!

I was too overconfident. DragonBlossom won't be at SAGE this year and the future of it looks uncertain unless a miracle pops in. We're still lacking some important people to assist us out and as we get closer to SAGE, I'm going to do something different along with the team. If DragonBlossom reaches NCFC, it will be a miracle.

RE: DragonBlossom: The Return - Amine Retro - 08-02-2018

Looks amazing nonetheless, i always think of the FP2 demo when i look at these screenshots. (much like how people think sonic when they see FP, not that it's a bad thing on my side!) Hope progress goes well on this.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.