MFGG Forums
I HATE THIS GAME! - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: I HATE THIS GAME! (/showthread.php?tid=364)

I HATE THIS GAME! - Soda Popinski - 01-13-2018

*hick* Geez guys. I don't think I've ever played a more cryptic game in my entire life *hick*.

This hylian old man sure likes confusing the crap out of me! "EASTMOST PENNINSULA IS THE SECRET" *hick* "A SECRET IS IN THE TREE AT THE DEAD END" *hick* "SECRET POWER IS SAID TO BE IN THE ARROW"?! *hick* WHAT THE HECK, OLD MAN! CAN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME SOME USEFUL ADVICE DARN IT Sad ?! 

SERIOUSLY! *hick* WHY ARE HYLIAN PEOPLE SO STUPID?! *hick* When this old man said "DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE" I literally looked for a pack of cigars aaaaaaaaaaaall over Hyrule and I DIDN'T FIND ANYTHING!! *hick* You'd think Hylian merchants would sell some cigars right?! OF COURSE THEY WOULD! *hick* Cigars are sold EVERYWHERE in the world! *hick* BUT NOOOOOOO! HYLIAN PEOPLE LIKE BEING HEALTHY! HYLIAN PEOPLE WON'T SMOKE! *hick*. I bet Dodongo loved smoking daily in the past! *hick* But then one day THIS FRIGGIN' OLD MAN showed up and told him "TOBACCO HAS CERTAIN KINDS OF CANCER". In fact, I bet he said it to EVERYONE in Hyrule and now no merchant sells any stupid cigars because they think they'll have CANCER, now won't they?! 

*hick* I DON'T CARE OLD MAN! *hick* I JUST WANT TO SMOKE! *hick* WHY WON'T YOU LET ME SMOKE?! *hick*. 

So then I said "Maybe Dodongo would prefer to drink Soda instead!" and I went aaaaaaaaaall over Hyrule looking for a bottle of soda, but guess what? *hick* NO SODA EITHER! *hick* NOT EVEN FROM THE "POP" ONE?! WHY OLD MAN?! *hick* WHY WOULD YOU TELL THE HYLIAN PEOPLE THAT SODA IS BAD?! SODA IS THE BEST THING IN THE ENTIRE WORLD Sad !!! *hick*.

So that's when I said "If you can't beat them, JOIN THEM!", and started a Soda free diet. But my body felt TERRIBLE within seconds so I started to drink soda AGAIN. After that I said "I'LL SHOW YOU YOU STUPID OLD MAN!" *hick* And started to bomb ALL the walls and burn ALL the trees in Hyrule until finding a bottle of Soda! *hick*. Eventually, I managed to find a secret passage to a small cave! I REALLY THOUGHT I FINALLY HAD FOUND A BOTTLE OF SODA THERE! *hick*.

But guess what happened... Other Big Brin  ? *hick*.

THE FRIGGIN' OLD MAN WAS THERE Angry !!! *hick* WHITE BEARD AND ALL! *hick*  And you know what he did?! *hick* he said "PAY ME FOR THE DOOR REPAIR CHARGE" *hick* AND TOOK MY MONEY AWAY!! 

ARE YOU SERIOUS OLD MAN?! *hick* FIRST YOU DESTROY ALL CIGARS AND SODA IN HYRULE *hick*, AND THEN YOU STEAL MY FRIGGIN' MONEY?! WHY OLD MAN?! WHY NO CIGARS?! WHY NO SODA?! WHY ARE YOU EVERYWHERE?! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MONSTER??!! WHY?! WHY?! WHY Sad ?! *hick*.

And that's when I said *hick* "SCREW THIS GAME!", went to the store, and asked for the old man with a red tunic who sold it to me for a REFUND *hick*. He said that no because "COINS LIKE TO BE IN CERTAIN KINDS OF CASH REGISTERS", and I got out *hick*.

So *hick*, have you guys beaten this evil game yet *hick*? I have no idea of why people like it so much Blank *hick*. One wonders why @HylianDev is even called like that. Is it because he doesn't like smoking nor drinking *hick*?

RE: I HATE THIS GAME! - VinnyVideo - 01-13-2018

Well, at least the Dodongos have been heeding the Surgeon General's warnings.

RE: I HATE THIS GAME! - DustinVG - 01-14-2018

EASTMOST PENINSULA IS THE SECRET

RE: I HATE THIS GAME! - Soda Popinski - 01-16-2018

Dustinvgmaster Wrote:EASTMOST PENINSULA IS THE SECRET

*hick*YOUR MOM IS A SECRET!*hick*.

Like, seriously Dustinvgguy! *hick* WHY DO YOU LIKE TORTURING ME SO MUCH Sad ?!*hick*.

Wait a second... Have you seen your avatar? *hick*. The red clothing *hick*, The black eyes! *hick*, THE JAPANESE LETTERS IN THE BACKGROUND SHOWING CRYPTIC ADVICE!

SOMETHING'S NOT RIGHT HERE Blank !*hick*.

RE: I HATE THIS GAME! - Puddin - 01-16-2018

[Image: tBi2hNy.jpg]

RE: I HATE THIS GAME! - Soda Popinski - 01-17-2018

Puddin Wrote:What am I even reading?

*hick* You're reading a post *hick*.

RE: I HATE THIS GAME! - Saltman - 01-17-2018

Angry video game popinski

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.