MFGG Forums
Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Forum: Competitions (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV (/showthread.php?tid=393)

Pages: 1 2 3

Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - GamerInGeorgia - 01-21-2018

So, to kick off the first drawing competition of 2018, the theme this time around is:
What would the citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom watch on their TVs?

Rules: 
Pretty much, come up with a new TV show starring Mario characters. You cannot remake an existing movie or TV show by replacing the cast with Mario characters. For example, "Teenage Mutant Ninja Koopas" or "Dawn of the Planet of the Kongs" is NOT allowed. You must come up with a new concept. Also, if you want, try to come up with a catchy name.

The deadline is February 13, 2018.

Good luck and have fun!

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Hyper - 01-21-2018

This actually sounds pretty fun. I might make something this week or so.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Evil Yoshi Toes - 01-21-2018

If I can make time I'd love to enter this one. It sounds fun

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Friendly Dictator - 01-21-2018

this is a good theme, i'll try and enter

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Mariotroid - 01-21-2018

I don't know what would be appropriate to draw for this competition. If there were examples in the OP, that would help. I might get something done though.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Friendly Dictator - 01-21-2018

[Image: ejwDdyo.png]
So You Think You Can Jump

it's a reality show where toads compete to see who's the best new jumper in the mushroom kingdom. mario's the judge.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Mariotroid - 01-22-2018

[Image: JmOS5pl.jpg]
Kammy Koopa - Cartoon and real life.
Show: Bowser's Saga

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - GamerInGeorgia - 01-22-2018

(01-21-2018, 10:35 PM)Mariotroid Wrote: I don't know what would be appropriate to draw for this competition. If there were examples in the OP, that would help.
Friendly Dictator's entry is a good example. His entry depicts what the show he came up with is about. From your entry, I can imply that Bowser's Saga is a comedic and fourth-wall-breaking show. You're entry is fine as it is, but if you want to redo it, you should make it more obvious about what the show is about. I personally think your current entry is great!

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - OssieTheOstrich - 02-12-2018

Deadline is almost done.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Vitiman - 02-13-2018

Any chance a short extension can be made? I had an idea for this and was going to draw something yesterday but then something came up and I found myself busier than I intended.

If you consider 12:00 PST the deadline though, I can still get an entry in on time.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - GamerInGeorgia - 02-13-2018

(02-13-2018, 01:34 AM)Vitiman Wrote: Any chance a short extension can be made? I had an idea for this and was going to draw something yesterday but then something came up and I found myself busier than I intended.

If you consider 12:00 PST the deadline though, I can still get an entry in on time.
Yeah, sure. I was planning to extend the deadline anyway. The deadline has now been extended to February 20, 2018.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Pedigree - 02-16-2018

[Image: s1ExrV5.png]

Full Size: https://i.imgur.com/s1ExrV5.png

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Mariotroid - 02-16-2018

THAT LOOKS COOL!! Other Big Brin

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - kremling - 02-18-2018

I'm about to upload my entry in a few minutes.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Syaxamaphone - 02-18-2018

[Image: 1OvwF1G.png]

I like to think those walking minigames in Odyssey get live news coverage in the Mushroom Kingdom.

EWN (Extreme Walking Network)???

[Image: mfggcontest-feb-17_zpsaqfro5cl.png]

Comedy or Reality show, Stuck.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - OssieTheOstrich - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 03:32 AM)kremling Wrote: [Image: mfggcontest-feb-17_zpsaqfro5cl.png]

Sick ???

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - Mariotroid - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 03:32 AM)kremling Wrote: [Image: mfggcontest-feb-17_zpsaqfro5cl.png]

That artwork is amazing. Has me thinking though, is this supposed to be sexual content?

(02-18-2018, 04:51 AM)Mariotroid Wrote: That artwork is amazing. Has me thinking though, is this supposed to be sexual content?
Thanks, and no it's not. Peach is embarrased simply by the fact that her butt is on top of Mario's head.

RE: Drawing Competition #1: Mushroom Kingdom TV - OssieTheOstrich - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 08:34 AM)kremling Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 04:51 AM)Mariotroid Wrote: That artwork is amazing. Has me thinking though, is this supposed to be sexual content?
Thanks, and no it's not. Peach is embarrased simply by the fact that her butt is on top of Mario's head.
still, it looks very inappropriate.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.