MFGG Forums
Super Mario Bros Odyssey on SNES Classic - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Super Mario Bros Odyssey on SNES Classic (/showthread.php?tid=396)

Super Mario Bros Odyssey on SNES Classic - Timtendo - 01-22-2018

Is it possible to get this game to run on the snes classic?

RE: Super Mario Bros Odyssey on SNES Classic - Vitiman - 01-22-2018

First of all, welcome to the forums! Second of all, I happen to have a guide ready precisely for this occasion. PRESENTING, VITIMAN'S GUIDE to PLAYING MARIO ODYSSEY on an SNES CLASSIC!

1. Grab Yourself A Nice, New Copy of SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY™ ―  Despite what folks might tell you, you do in fact need the game. Do you have that yet? Wait a bit before buying it until you're 100% certain you can follow this guide to a tee. Only give Nintendo your money if you're able to play their products, right? Anyways, acquiring the game is just the first step in playing this fantastic new Mario title!
  2. Prepare Your SNES Classic & Hook It Up To Your Television  This one goes without saying, but make sure that you've already got your SNES Classic hooked up and ready to go. Have it on the menu and selected on Super Mario Kart. Find out why in just a moment...!
  3. Boot Up Super Mario Kart & Select Luigi On 100cc ― Go on ahead and take on the Star cup (or the Special cup if you've unlocked it), and make your way to the respective third track of whichever cup you picked. Now, as Luigi, make sure in the first and second races that you've gotten second place in each of them, with precisely twenty two coins during each race; no more, no less.
  4. Take Your Brand New Copy of SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY & Open It Up ― The elusive smell of the new plastic case will no doubt remind you of your childhood, but don't let it affect you just yet! Once you're done, grab the game card out and, for the last and most important step
  5. Buy A Nintendo Switch Because Mario Odyssey Is A Switch Exclusive

I hope I was able to help you in getting this new Nintendo classic working Agree

RE: Super Mario Bros Odyssey on SNES Classic - Mariotroid - 01-22-2018

That almost seemed mean spirited, Vitiman. It was funny though, well done. The Switch is expensive but if you like Nintendo games a lot, you'll love the Switch a lot. Or you could buy a nice gaming PC and play it on there which might be more worth it, who knows. You won't be disappointed with Oddyssey Though, trust me.

RE: Super Mario Bros Odyssey on SNES Classic - Evil Yoshi Toes - 01-22-2018

Are you talking about the fan game Super Mario Bros Odyssey or the official Switch game Super Mario Odyssey?

RE: Super Mario Bros Odyssey on SNES Classic - Timtendo - 01-22-2018

(01-22-2018, 10:44 AM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: Are you talking about the fan game Super Mario Bros Odyssey or the official Switch game Super Mario Odyssey?

Yes.

(01-22-2018, 02:16 AM)Vitiman Wrote: First of all, welcome to the forums! Second of all, I happen to have a guide ready precisely for this occasion. PRESENTING, VITIMAN'S GUIDE to PLAYING MARIO ODYSSEY on an SNES CLASSIC!

1. Grab Yourself A Nice, New Copy of SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY™ ―  Despite what folks might tell you, you do in fact need the game. Do you have that yet? Wait a bit before buying it until you're 100% certain you can follow this guide to a tee. Only give Nintendo your money if you're able to play their products, right? Anyways, acquiring the game is just the first step in playing this fantastic new Mario title!
  2. Prepare Your SNES Classic & Hook It Up To Your Television  This one goes without saying, but make sure that you've already got your SNES Classic hooked up and ready to go. Have it on the menu and selected on Super Mario Kart. Find out why in just a moment...!
  3. Boot Up Super Mario Kart & Select Luigi On 100cc ― Go on ahead and take on the Star cup (or the Special cup if you've unlocked it), and make your way to the respective third track of whichever cup you picked. Now, as Luigi, make sure in the first and second races that you've gotten second place in each of them, with precisely twenty two coins during each race; no more, no less.
  4. Take Your Brand New Copy of SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY & Open It Up ― The elusive smell of the new plastic case will no doubt remind you of your childhood, but don't let it affect you just yet! Once you're done, grab the game card out and, for the last and most important step
  5. Buy A Nintendo Switch Because Mario Odyssey Is A Switch Exclusive

I hope I was able to help you in getting this new Nintendo classic working Agree

Well first of all. I know what the difference is between Super Mario Odyssey and the game I mentioned. And second, thanks for the welcome 😁

RE: Super Mario Bros Odyssey on SNES Classic - OssieTheOstrich - 02-05-2018

Are you talking about the Super Mario Bros Odyssey fan-game, Or the Romhack?

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.