MFGG Forums
Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. (/showthread.php?tid=461)

Pages: 1 2

Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Saltman - 02-06-2018

You may have managed to get past that cease and desist, but here I am, no evil witches or anything. I'm serious now.

If you took my warning, you should already know you must stop plagiarizing my thread and donate me all of your coins if you don't want me to take legal action against you.

And don't bother not doing so and trying to escape the law either:

[Image: fix_orig.jpg]

I've called 1000 police cars to take care of you if you do. 

If you don't wanna get busted, I'd say you should donate them now. You can't just do like Wario and Waluigi and escape this time.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Vitiman - 02-06-2018

As a Copyright Defense Attorney, I regret to inform you that the copyright to posting threads with similar titles to other threads expired fifteen million years ago.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Zero Kirby - 02-06-2018

(02-06-2018, 12:35 PM)Saltman Wrote: I've called 1000 police cars to take care of you if you do.

This just in, we've captured the following footage of the alleged thousand police chasing down the Charisma Chums and their compatriots responsible for the alleged copyright infringment

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Nite Shadow - 02-06-2018

Insolent fools. You've fallen right into my trap.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - littlelum - 02-07-2018

You violated my copyright, @Saltman

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Saltman - 02-08-2018

(02-07-2018, 11:52 PM)littlelum Wrote: You violated my copyright, @Saltman

No

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Mariotroid - 02-08-2018

(02-07-2018, 11:52 PM)littlelum Wrote: You violated my copyright, @Saltman
1 Up'd. Littlelum knows his stuff.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Vitiman - 02-08-2018

Oh, absolutely. littlelum's actually my attorney at law, so he would know copyright better than any of us would.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Sabasa - 02-08-2018

(02-08-2018, 02:03 AM)Vitiman Wrote: Oh, absolutely. littlelum's actually my attorney at law, so he would know copyright better than any of us would.

I know better than him, I say. I would never  trust a white floating face to be my attorney myself!

I could help you (for 6 golden coins!), but I don't want this fad/meme to come to an end. 

Besides, I don't think I should trust a talking dolphin either.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - VinnyVideo - 02-08-2018

The reason you can't trust a talking dolphin is they get all their information from Yahoo.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - OssieTheOstrich - 02-09-2018

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Saltman - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 01:38 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!

What's going on?

I've made a thread about a fascinating discovery, which is now considered a valuable piece of modern art that even deserves its own wiki page as of now.

But ever since I made it, everybody 's been so jealous of my fame that they try to plagiarize it.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - OssieTheOstrich - 02-09-2018

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Saltman - 02-09-2018

(02-09-2018, 01:53 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

So? What are you waiting for?

Aren't you going to praise me for my masterpiece?

nope.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - littlelum - 02-10-2018

(02-09-2018, 01:52 AM)Saltman Wrote: What's going on?

I've made a thread about a fascinating discovery, which is now considered a valuable piece of modern art that even deserves its own wiki page as of now.

But ever since I made it, everybody 's been so jealous of my fame that they try to plagiarize it.

Admit it, you crook. You plagiarized my thread, and yet you take all the credit, while only one person replied in my topic. Piracy is not a victimless crime.

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - OssieTheOstrich - 02-10-2018

wait, who made the thread first?

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - littlelum - 02-10-2018

Well, back in November, I made the very first thread in the suggestions forums with a very similar title

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - OssieTheOstrich - 02-10-2018

O RLY?

RE: Alright please stop using my copyrighted stuff. - Saltman - 02-10-2018

(02-10-2018, 01:38 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: O RLY?

Are you seriously going to believe HIM? You know ME better than him Blank !

Come on friend! Don't do this to me!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.