MFGG Forums
Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ (/showthread.php?tid=525)

Pages: 1 2

Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Saltman - 02-18-2018

[Image: kgeS86u.jpg]

Shocking, am I right? So many similarities...

The shiny lens in their glasses...

Those 2 teeth in their mouths...

The pointy hats...

The yellow beaks!

It can't be denied. Kammy Koopa from Paper Mario 64 is KAMEK'S MOTHER!

My theory is that she probably died and now Kamek has inherited her stuff. That's why he (she?) appears in the recent Paper Mario games instead of her with the same role. I haven't played TTYD so maybe she died there or something (actually, I haven't played any following games either)?

I also TMed this topic so that it can't be plagiarized.

But seriously, you always thought this was true, am I right?

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Evil Yoshi Toes - 02-18-2018

Isn't Kamek referred to as a he? Anyway, what does Kammy being his mother have to do with his gender?

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Saltman - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 09:00 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: Isn't Kamek referred to as a he? Anyway, what does Kammy being his mother have to do with his gender?

Absolutely nothing! I was just asking because I never knew that well. I also wanted to know if none of you knew what his gender was so that I could discover it and become more famous even.

But what do you think of all this? I mean, the resemblance between them both simply can't be ignored.

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Pedigree - 02-18-2018

Kammy Koopa's design was probably simply a way to differentiate her from regular magikoopas, which are an enemy you face in Paper Mario.

I don't think they're related in any way other than they are the same species.

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Saltman - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 09:19 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Kammy Koopa's design was probably simply a way to differentiate her from regular magikoopas, which are an enemy you face in Paper Mario.

I don't think they're related in any way other than they are the same species.

Maybe, but I can't understand why wouldn't they simply use Kamek instead of simply creating an entirely new Magikoopa.

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Pedigree - 02-18-2018

Kamek's design is the same as any other magikoopa, of course.

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Evil Yoshi Toes - 02-18-2018

Yeah, Kammy's is just a magikoopa but different enough to not be confused with the common enemy. In Paper Mario Sticker Star you don't face any magikoopa besides Kamek, so she wasn't necessary.

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Zero Kirby - 02-18-2018

I think it's just because Nintendo is for some reason ashamed of every game they made between the years 2000 and 2006 and refuse to let anything from that era see the light of day

RIP in Peace Kammy Koopa 2000-2007

(02-18-2018, 09:24 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Kamek's design is the same as any other magikoopa, of course.

But there are games where both Kamek and Magikoopas coexist, right?

With that argument, why not use Kammy in every game where Kamek is then?

I know it sounds stupid, but she should appear in more games if that's the only reason.

You are also forgetting that Miyamoto has replaced the entire Paper Mario cast with Toads and generic enemies lately.

(02-18-2018, 10:16 PM)Pedigree Wrote: You are also forgetting that Miyamoto has replaced the entire Paper Mario cast with Toads and generic enemies lately.

That's because I haven't played those Paper Mario games with NSMB syndrome that everyone hates. I have yet to get a 3ds.

I could also try to get SPM but a lot of people say that game is bad too.

I don't think SPM is bad, it's just not what most people would consider to be a "true" paper Mario game.

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Friendly Dictator - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 10:19 PM)Saltman Wrote: I could also try to get SPM but a lot of people say that game is bad too.

i will personally fight every single one of these people 1 on 1

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Zero Kirby - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 10:50 PM)Friendly Dictator Wrote:
(02-18-2018, 10:19 PM)Saltman Wrote: I could also try to get SPM but a lot of people say that game is bad too.

Bring it on, punk

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - GamerInGeorgia - 02-18-2018

@Saltman - In my opinion, SPM is a neat game. I recommend it.

Also, isn't Kamek a Magikoopa? Or are they separate? There's no difference between them. Kammy Koopa, on the other hand, could just be a really old Magikoopa, or, as Bowser calls her, "an old hag." And "shiny lenses" and "pointy hats" are not genetic features that would be passed down through the generations. Plus, Koopas have beaks and Goombas have two teeth. For all we know, Kamek is a magical Goomba-Koopa hybrid with a 9,260 Horsepower engine in his broom which comes from another dimension. Kamek could also be a time-traveler. Bowser time travels in Yoshi's Island DS and in New Yoshi's Island, why can't Kamek just tag along? If you think about it, maybe Kamek is Kammy's father! How's that for an important discovery?

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Friendly Dictator - 02-18-2018

(02-18-2018, 11:00 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote:

Bring it on, punk

[Image: WXiaHk2.png]

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - littlelum - 02-18-2018

SPM has different gameplay, being more of a platformer with RPG elements. I recently got it, and i must say, the game is quite good

Super Paper Mario is a MEH platformer with interesting characters and story.

(02-18-2018, 11:20 PM)Friendly Dictator Wrote: [Image: WXiaHk2.png]

Ooof, nice shot

But are you ready for this?!

[Image: 4VriHgm.png]

RE: Another extremely important discovery that isn't that important but still important™ - Saltman - 02-19-2018

(02-18-2018, 11:00 PM)Zero Kirby Wrote:

Bring it on, punk

Wrong Music.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.