MFGG Forums
Quiz sign-up - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Quiz sign-up (/showthread.php?tid=602)

Quiz sign-up - Chuck Quizmo - 03-04-2018

Hello people! I'm Chuck Quizmo, that guy from Paper Mario! I'm bringing my show to MFGG, a place with loads of fans! I want as many as you to sign up for an awesome quiz! Wahooooooo!

Here are the rules:
The guy who wrote the rules Wrote:Who can participate:
Anyone but @littlelum may participate

Fee:
The fee to play is five (5) coins. The coins will go into the pot. The pot will be divided among the top three, the amount depending on the place they finish.

How to join:
Post on this thread saying you want to participate and donate me five (5) coins.

Rules:

Phase 1:
During this phase, each contestant will have 24 hours to send (via PM) me a multiple choice question, with a maximum number of answers depending on the number of players. The correct answer MUST be marked. The answers must be named by letter. Players are recommended to submit questions that aren't very easy to look up online.

Example:
Bad:
"When was x game released?
Better: What game was released on x date?

Questions must be related to Mario and must adhere to forum rules. Participation in this phase is optional, but is highly recommended. I will detail how I will handle incorrect questions later. I may or may not submit my own question.

Phase 2: Players must answer to the questions within 36 hours (including their own) by sending me a PM. Questions must be named by number and answers must be named by letter. I may include my own questions if there aren't enough. Players who don't submit without giving me a reason will IMMEDIATLEY be eliminated. This phase may end early if all players submit.

Phase 3: I will reveal the scores of each player and the answers of each question. If a player suspects a question was incorrect, they may challenge it. If a question is incorrect after research by any party, that question will be declared null and void and will not count for anybody's score, and the submitter's score will be reduced by half. The player with the least questions correct will be eliminated. In case of a tie, all of them will be eliminated. Phase 1 will start immediately.

Incorrect Questions:
If a player submits an incorrect question, but tells me it's incorrect before Phase 2, I will not include it in the questions and no penalty will be given. The said player may fix the question or submit a new oneĀ  if he/she wishes. If I submit an incorrect question, it will be declared null and void, and not be counted for anyone's score.

For any questions, ask in this thread or send a PM to @littlelum

Edit: This starts on the 16th. And sorry about the color, this editor is very buggy.
Edit: Edited out the color due to unreadability, but now this is a weird color.

RE: Quiz sign-up - VinnyVideo - 03-04-2018

Sure, why not.

(I consulted with Littlelum when he proposed making this event, but don't worry - I don't have access to the answers or anything.)

RE: Quiz sign-up - SonicZetrex - 03-05-2018

Count me in, I guess?

RE: Quiz sign-up - HylianDev - 03-05-2018

I'm in! Sounds like a very fun event

RE: Quiz sign-up - GamerInGeorgia - 03-05-2018

I must partake in such an event.

RE: Quiz sign-up - Hyper - 03-05-2018

I am down to participate this event.

RE: Quiz sign-up - Chuck Quizmo - 03-10-2018

@SonicZetrex and @Hypernova you still owe me five coins or you will be disqualified.

On another note, there's only a few days left to sign up!
We need more people!
(However, I will not cancel the event if nobody else signs up, so don't feel guilty)
You don't know much about Mario, you say? Who cares? sign up before midnight of March 16!

RE: Quiz sign-up - SonicZetrex - 03-11-2018

I donated it immediately, so hopefully I wouldn't be on a downfall in thisĀ challenge.

RE: Quiz sign-up - Chuck Quizmo - 03-11-2018

Thank you for your donation! If nobody signs up, this is how the pot will be distributed:
1st: 15 coins
2nd: 10 coins
3rd: 6 coins

However, if more people sign up, the pot may or may not be bigger

RE: Quiz sign-up - OssieTheOstrich - 03-12-2018

I must join such a event!

RE: Quiz sign-up - Chuck Quizmo - 03-12-2018

@Ostrich101 I still need your five coins if you want to be able to play.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.