MFGG Forums
The Big List of Bugs - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Big List of Bugs (/showthread.php?tid=66)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Evil Yoshi Toes - 11-30-2017

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but the text color when you put in an incorrect username or password is really hard to read except for the white text.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Retriever II - 12-01-2017

(11-30-2017, 10:28 AM)Xander Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 09:57 AM)Techokami Wrote: Sidebar on the main page of the forums seems to have fallen to the bottom of the page?
What browser? Screen size? Seems okay on Chrome for me.

This has also happened for me.  Chrome 62 on Windows, maxed window, 1980x1600 screen resolution.  Seems like there should be plenty of space for it.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Xander - 12-01-2017

(12-01-2017, 12:48 AM)Retriever II Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 10:28 AM)Xander Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 09:57 AM)Techokami Wrote: Sidebar on the main page of the forums seems to have fallen to the bottom of the page?
What browser? Screen size? Seems okay on Chrome for me.

This has also happened for me.  Chrome 62 on Windows, maxed window, 1980x1600 screen resolution.  Seems like there should be plenty of space for it.

I'll have to check this out. Smile

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 12-18-2017

Looks like the badges are back! However the submitter badge seems to be broken - all of them are blank.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Snessy the duck - 12-26-2017

Is it intentional that the report and the Smilies Listing windows appears at the very bottom of the page?

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Kaguya Houraisan - 12-29-2017

Apparently, I have one alert notification, but when I check it, there's nothing. I go back to board index, but the alert is still at 1. Weird.

From what I can tell, I got it along with the PM of getting my first badge. Perhaps you're supposed to get an alert for a new badge, but it doesn't show in the list; which could be fixed.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - VinnyVideo - 12-29-2017

@Kaguya Houraisan Seems a few people are having that problem. I'm not sure what's causing it, though.

For people experiencing problems with perpetually unread notifications, I might have to fix it at the database level.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Kritter - 01-03-2018

You can get rid of it by deleting all alerts I think. Not an ideal solution though.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Xander - 01-04-2018

This was happening to me, but it was just because I hadn't read one of my alerts. But it was tough to spot, it wasn't obvious that one of my alerts was unread. Maybe some CSS could make this more clear, hrm...

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Kaguya Houraisan - 01-09-2018

So, now that I've got my second badge, I've got a second unreadable alert. I can kinda confirm that the issue is behind the badges.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Snessy the duck - 01-21-2018

There doesn't seem to be a flag for the Canarian Islands.

[Image: apUIHBC.png]

RE: The Big List of Bugs - VinnyVideo - 01-21-2018

@Snessy the duck Yeah, there are a few countries that are missing flags - mostly countries that are really, really small.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Snessy the duck - 02-07-2018

The report and get more smilies windows are broken for me, they always appear at the bottom of the page.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - littlelum - 02-14-2018

I 1-uped a post, and the 1-up icon didn't change

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Pedigree - 03-15-2018

For some reason the box in Mod CP that allows you to suspend posting privileges doesn't actually restore them after the chosen time has elapsed. /shrug

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Money - 03-16-2018

The "traceback" to get to previous pages doesnt appear on mobile, and also the tables for polls are misaligned making the text overlap the buttons

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 03-17-2018

I am well aware of the mobile theme issue. I have some plans repairing the mobile theme after I am done porting themes.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Snessy the duck - 05-02-2018

[Image: 28SBjaU.png]

The "Away" tab can get pretty funky sometimes, like here

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Pedigree - 05-20-2018

(Weird Coins Bug) I Didn't Give Q-Nova 317 Coins

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Pedigree - 05-24-2018

It would seem that the Quick Reply text box sometimes doesn't erase its contents after you post a reply from it, at least on Boo Berry on Chrome. It's weird though because it seems to think it's empty and produces the "can't submit an empty post" error message, otherwise I would have double posted in a couple threads.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.