MFGG Forums
The Big List of Bugs - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Big List of Bugs (/showthread.php?tid=66)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Big List of Bugs - VinnyVideo - 05-24-2018

@Pedigree Yeah, this is a weird bug that comes and goes. It disappeared after the most recent MyBB update, but one of the recent fixes has caused it to return.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Yoshi2000 - 05-25-2018

Sometimes, an Alert won't go away, so I have to clear all of my Alerts to make it disappear.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Kritter - 05-25-2018

That's a common issue.

It's not really an issue though, did some research and apparently it used to be that Alerts would clear when you viewed them, but people complained to the guy that made the addon so he changed it. Seems backwards to me. Hopefully in a future update, you can choose one way or the other.

Quote:That is the way that it previously behaved, but I got an overwhelming number of complaints about it from people saying that's not what they wanted, so I implemented the current approach. Unfortunately it's difficult to please everybody so I tend to play towards the loudest crowd 😉

Marking them read via AJAX is probably the best way. The old system would mark them as read when the initial AJAX request to get the modal was fired (marking them as read within 
alerts.php
). You'll probably want to clear the actual counter on the page too, though it might not be 0 (another alert may arrive between loading and viewing alerts) so another action may be required on 
alerts.php
 to get the number of unread alerts.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Pedigree - 05-27-2018

On the main site, it seems that Update History doesn't work anymore. I updated my latest game there and filled the proper boxes completely, but it shows no updates under update history. 

Luckily, I changed the title and added the latest changes to the description to communicate the update though.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - VinnyVideo - 05-27-2018

@Pedigree The mainsite's "this game was last updated" feature stopped working several years ago. I'm not sure how it happened. I don't know if it'll be possible to fix this until lumaSMS comes out, though.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Syaxamaphone - 05-27-2018

[Image: NawMhfy.png]

Please add this cute moth to the bug list

RE: The Big List of Bugs - DustinVG - 05-27-2018

(05-27-2018, 02:25 PM)Syaxamaphone Wrote: moth

Please add this cute moth to the bug list

Unfortunately, you were beaten to this joke.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Syaxamaphone - 05-28-2018

No its funnier because I posted it in the actual bug topic.

Also not so much a bug but as a minor suggestion. Right now MFGG posts get like maybe 3 or 4 1ups tops right now. It seems kind of a pain to have to hit the little switch to see the one person that liked your post. Maybe they should just be visible by default.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - OssieTheOstrich - 06-15-2018

When using Quick Reply, if you add a image it says that the message is incomplete, even if you added sentences.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - OssieTheOstrich - 07-22-2018

After you get unbanned you're unable to post.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Kaguya Houraisan - 07-28-2018

I keep seeing a clone of the alerts number right after the logo at the top

RE: The Big List of Bugs - VinnyVideo - 07-28-2018

@Kaguya Houraisan I had the same problem. See if refreshing helps.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Kaguya Houraisan - 07-28-2018

(07-28-2018, 09:27 PM)VinnyVideo Wrote: @Kaguya Houraisan I had the same problem. See if refreshing helps.

I figured it should work in most of these situations... but seems the bug stays, even regardless of which page of the forums I visit

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Retriever II - 07-30-2018

The number is stuck in the corner for me as well

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 07-30-2018

These are actually the new mobile notification elements I have added recently. However it should not appear on a desktop site. Try clearing your browser cache see if that helps.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Thunderbro - 10-22-2018

Just a minor issue on the main site, the alternate skins have outdated affiliates. This is not an issue on the default skin.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hello - 11-16-2018

Video embeds are broken.

Example:

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 11-16-2018

(11-16-2018, 05:45 PM)Hello Wrote: Video embeds are broken.

Example:

It is a known issue for MyBB. Please add "&t=0" at the end of the video URL in order to get it working again.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Q-Nova - 02-06-2019

It seems that the Design Comp badge images are down, as seen in my badge list at the left.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Thunderbro - 02-06-2019

(02-06-2019, 10:23 PM)Q-Nova Wrote: It seems that the Design Comp badge images are down, as seen in my badge list at the left.

They seem to display fine for me.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.