MFGG Forums
The Big List of Bugs - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Big List of Bugs (/showthread.php?tid=66)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Q-Nova - 02-08-2019

@Thunderbro Well, not for me:

[Image: design_comp_invalid.PNG]

Also, speaking of badges, the submitter badge hasn't seemed to have updated for me for quite a while (I have 118 submissions right now). Also, when I'm previewing a post of mine, my badges are in the wrong order and the submitter badge is displayed as 5 submissions!

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Thunderbro - 02-08-2019

I do wonder if the badge's image is possibly just cached on my browser. Also yes, I've noticed that submitter badge glitch as well. It seems to sometimes also happen on my badge visually when I create a post through a quick reply.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 02-13-2019

The badges should be fixed now. As always, if you fails to see changes, be sure to clear your browser cache.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 03-03-2019

Ostrich reported that some of the [spoiler] tag aren't working. After digging through the codes I have found out that the issue occurs with customer spoiler texts like this:
Code:
[spoiler=Hey click me!][/spoiler]

However if an apostrophe (single quote) is used like this:
Code:
[spoiler=Hey'o click me!][/spoiler]

It will cause the spoiler JavaScript that show/hide spoiler contents to break due to escape quotation mark. For example:
Code:
this.text='Hey'o click me!';

this.text will ends up as 'Hey' and JavaScript doesn't understand 'o click me!''.

To fix this issue, the PHP codes has to detect the apostrophe (single quotation mark) at a specific positions depending on the text. Which is very difficult to accomplish. With my current PHP skills, doing so may break the system even more. So the best solution as for now is to disable the ability to use custom spoilers texts until someone who's extremely familiar with such things can attempt to fix this issue. I do apologize if this cause any impact/inconveniences for some users.

TL;DR: I have disabled custom spoiler texts due to code complications.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 03-04-2019

Remember when Vinny gave me the submitter badge? Do you also remember when someone gave everyone the "Rolling Mario Badge". But for some reason my Submitter badge was GONE, I'd like to have it back

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 03-04-2019

(03-04-2019, 01:04 AM)Slug101 Wrote: Remember when Vinny gave me the submitter badge? Do you also remember when someone gave everyone the "Rolling Mario Badge". But for some reason my Submitter badge was GONE, I'd like to have it back

Hey Slug! The submitter badge only applies automatically (around every 24 hours) if you have 1 or more main site submissions for your account. In addition your forum profile doesn't seemed to have your main site ID but I have fixed that for you.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - OssieTheOstrich - 04-12-2019

I don't know how to explain this, but changing text in a quote doesn't seem to be working.

Example:
Quote:I love Leberkäse.

You can't change the "Quote:" part, unless you use "Inspect Element", use Ctrl + Shift + C (or click the "Select an element in the page to inspect it"), hover over the "Quote:" part, and change it to something like "VinnyVideo". (Do NOT add the "Wrote:" part, it would make two versions of the "Wrote:" part.)

After using Inspect Element:
VinnyVideo Wrote:I love Leberkäse.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 04-16-2019

@Ostrich101 I have dealt with the title texts inside the quote box.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - OssieTheOstrich - 05-30-2019

(04-16-2019, 12:57 AM)Hypernova Wrote: @Ostrich101 I have dealt with the title texts inside the quote box.

Unless I'm doing something wrong, I still can't seem to edit title texts in the quote box.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Syaxamaphone - 06-28-2019

[Image: nkUq5Yo.png]

Some things I noticed on the main site's profile editor page.
  • I think that you should implement examples on what to put, like you do with discord. I think it would be very helpful for users not familiar with the platform.
  • You're missing a 'D' in the Twitch ID description
  • 'Time Zone' is two words

RE: The Big List of Bugs - OssieTheOstrich - 08-02-2019

For some reason the log out button isn't on showing up on mobile, along with a few other missing stuff.

Just for clarification, do you guys (the tech staff) make the mobile version work with the iPhone or Android? Cause it may actually be a problem relating to the Andriod version. Or it could be that I'm using the classic forum skin.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 08-02-2019

It's worse on iOS. I have tried to add more options to mobile theme when I was a site developer. but here's a major thing why I stopped:
I'm not a front end guy, JavaScript never clicked for me even though I do a lot of things with PHP.

Perhaps Mors can look into it and possibly come up with something creative to add more options. I personally like the Windows Phone 8 styled menus due to better accessibility and reachability.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Evan.F - 10-20-2019

Level's that are queued don't show up on my submissions. got confused by this and submitted the same level collection twice (Mario in vectorland) .

RE: The Big List of Bugs - OssieTheOstrich - 11-07-2019

When you press the undo key, the instead of going back one point in the post's history, it instead goes back more than once, which can be really annoying.

Here is a GIF for proof:
[Image: annoyance.gif]

RE: The Big List of Bugs - SuperSledgeBro - 04-23-2020

I don't know if this was already reported, but you can spam like a post in MFGG.net, by clicking the "like" button more than once!

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 04-23-2020

(04-23-2020, 03:46 PM)SuperSledgeBro Wrote: I don't know if this was already reported, but you can spam like a post in MFGG.net, by clicking the "like" button more than once!

We're already aware of this bug and I'm scheduling a time to fix this later.

EDIT: I have removed all duplicate likes. If you ended up facing duplicate likes, please "Unlike" which usually erase all of your likes and do it again. Be sure to clear your browser cache if this issue occurs.

On a side note: From this point forward, I refuse to touch any of the codes for TCSMS (the main site software). Every time I do something, it throws error 500. I spent couple of infuriating hours just to fix this bug but it is still there.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 05-13-2020

I can't keep my promises if it's about quitting:

I got the main site duplicate likes bug fixed while I am waiting for someone to finish the resources for my project.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Rayyan - 07-13-2020

How do you send images?  Confused  
I want to send an image of probably a bug.

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Mariofan230 - 07-14-2020

Just going to point out that a few things aren't showing up in the right position. The buttons next to the logo are appearing under the navigation menu and the 1up button is missing. Not sure if anyone else has this issue.  Thinking
[Image: file?downloadToken=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhb...QSGI0-2s4k]

RE: The Big List of Bugs - Hyper - 07-14-2020

All right...since I'm here. I might as well clear some of the things up. First thing first, I am going back to TCSMS modification. Although it is a mess, there are certain things I can do and not do. MyBB, it really depends.

(11-07-2019, 10:06 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: When you press the undo key, the instead of going back one point in the post's history, it instead goes back more than once, which can be really annoying.

Here is a GIF for proof:
[Image: annoyance.gif]
This is something I don't have the knowledge to repair since it is more focused on the MyBB core file and 3rd party plugin where it contains codes I don't understand at the moment.

(04-23-2020, 03:46 PM)SuperSledgeBro Wrote: I don't know if this was already reported, but you can spam like a post in MFGG.net, by clicking the "like" button more than once!
This issue has been resolved for both the likes and commenting.

(07-13-2020, 04:51 AM)Rayyan Wrote: How do you send images?  :confused:  
I want to send an image of probably a bug.
The forum software is really bad at uploading images. I highly recommend using an external image hosting platform like ImgBB. Once you upload the image, please find "Embed codes" and then choose "Direct Links". Then you copy the URL from the textbox below and post it on the forum using this code:
Code:
[img]<PUT YOUR IMAGE URL HERE>[/img]
Replace <PUT YOUR IMAGE URL HERE> with the image URL you just copied from ImgBB.

(07-14-2020, 06:53 PM)Mariofan230 Wrote: Just going to point out that a few things aren't showing up in the right position. The buttons next to the logo are appearing under the navigation menu and the 1up button is missing. Not sure if anyone else has this issue.  :think:
I cannot replicate that issue at all even by clearing the browser cache, change forum theme. I tried on all 3 web browsers: Chrome, Opera, and Edge. I am not sure if you have already clear your browser cache.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.