MFGG Forums
MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: The Dungeon (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: The Vault (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC (/showthread.php?tid=695)

MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - DustinVG - 04-01-2018

Hey there everyone, this is Dustin!

Alright, as you all may have guessed, MFGG has been in financial turmoil for a good while now. I guess a non-profit fan site that can't make money or Nintendo will sue just isn't good for the big bucks. Retriever II had to sell 3 kidneys just to keep this place afloat.

Well, approximately March 15th, MFGG opened itself up to a buyout. Unfortunately, that would mean we'd be forced to relinquish the fine control we have enjoyed up to this point, but we decided that would be better than no MFGG at all.

Many potential buyers looked into purchasing MFGG, including Super Mario World Central, the Mario Wiki, Amazon and Metroid Fan Mission. However, the highest bidder ended up being Talkhaus at a whopping $1599. It turns out that Raocow's patreon has proven especially lucrative and he's been looking into new fields of investment.

Now, understandably, you may be worried about the change. I've come to clear up any misconceptions you may have about the whole ordeal.

Will we still be able to make Mario fangames?
Yes! As a community with a rich and varied history with Mario as well, Talkhaus is completely fine with you guys continuing to make Mario-themed fan works. However, as part of our conditions, some fangames may contain more cycloptian creatures than previously.

Is Raocow the new founder?
Yes, absolutely. We have torn down the Thunder Dragon statue and replaced it with a statue of Raocow. Touching it has even greater consequences than the TD statue: destroying the world and everyone inside!

However, to prevent disaster, we have also placed 200 decoy PPR statues, which just emit a farting noise when touched.

How does Demo carry things without arms?
With her legs, of course.

That makes even less sense!
Well, you know, I don't make the rules, pal.

Is RII okay?
Yes. Well, maybe. Depends on your definition of "okay".

Are you going to finish that donut?
Nah, knock yourself out.

Anywho, with the money we now have, we have expended a non-zero amount of funds towards a purchase of our own: the SMBX forums! Our conditions were that Waligie must now appear in every episode subsequently released on the site.

Thanks for reading and we hope you enjoy the exciting new things to come!

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - Yrr - 04-01-2018

nice you made the site better

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - OssieTheOstrich - 04-01-2018

I hate this update.

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - Money - 04-01-2018

He bought the site and you cant even get his name right? It's "raocow" with a lowercase "r", not "Raocow". Jeez! Soveryhappy

btw i dont want to contemplate the logistics of what's going on in  Thumbs Up considering that's obviously not Demo's hand.

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - chaoxys - 04-01-2018

Hey guys, on the bright side, we used the money we got from the buyout to take control of the SMBX Forums.

Also, another note, theres a bit of a contest going on right now that I'd recommend checking out. Don't worry, it's a minimal effort type of thing.

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - Snessy the duck - 04-01-2018

Wait, if MFGG is owned by talkhaus, doesn't that technically mean SMBX.org is owned by talkhaus too?

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - chaoxys - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 11:28 AM)Snessy the duck Wrote: Wait, if MFGG is owned by talkhaus, doesn't that technically mean SMBX.org is owned by talkhaus too?

Nope, because talkhaus is now owned by SMBX. It's basically an uroboros buyout.

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - Syaxamaphone - 04-01-2018

This skin better be permanent

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - Mario - 04-01-2018

I don't get it. What is talking house?

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - Langton - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 06:44 PM)Mario Wrote: I don't get it. What is talking house?

Where Talking Heads live.

RE: MFGG Bought By Talkhaus Co Limited LLC - Friendly Dictator - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 07:17 PM)Langton Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 06:44 PM)Mario Wrote: I don't get it. What is talking house?

Where Talking Heads live.

this is not my beautiful talkhaus!

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.