MFGG Forums
COMPLETED Super Charisma IV - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: COMPLETED Super Charisma IV (/showthread.php?tid=721)

Pages: 1 2 3

Super Charisma IV - Baby Kermit - 04-07-2018

Hey guys, i hope everyone is having a good day today  Smile i finally was able to copy the psycho Waluigi 2 game off of the CD i found Outside and my Dad was able to help me upload it online for you all to play after he checked it with windows Defend

i hope you are all really Excited and i hope you all have lots of Fun !

i got to go now guys, me and my dad are going to go Bowling tonight, but i also realy want you all to know that i am really thankful for how kind you Guys have been to me here  Smile

See you Guys later ! have a good night !

link to the game

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - YoshisIsland3 - 04-07-2018

Nice joke, but try again, next year when April Fools comes around.

Disclaimer: It's Super Charisma IV.

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - ~CaMtEnDo~ - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 05:08 PM)YoshisIsland3 Wrote: Nice joke, but try again, next year when April Fools comes around.

Disclaimer: It's Super Charisma IV.

Awfully bold of you to insult the founder of this very website with such an audacious statement, especially since the first Psycho Waluigi was universally and critically acclaimed.

All in all folks this is just a harsh statement and I really don't think TD deserves this.

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - Kirby's Adventure - 04-07-2018

A demonstration of "how to not let things go".

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - Nutshell - 04-07-2018

This happened a year ago with an executable with that 80's song

(04-07-2018, 05:27 PM)Kirby's Adventure Wrote: A demonstration of "how to not let things go".

TD is letting things go, that's why he never finished Psycho Waluigi 2. That's why he's taking it in a much better direction and going the indie route, where he can receive a much wider recognition.

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - Friendly Dictator - 04-07-2018

[Image: unknown.png]

(04-07-2018, 05:29 PM)~CaMtEnDo~ Wrote: TD is letting things go, that's why he never finished Psycho Waluigi 2. That's why he's taking it in a much better direction and going the indie route, where he can receive a much wider recognition.

Perhaps take a page from "Thunder Dragon" then.

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - mit - 04-07-2018

youre all just mad because youre not in it

You three are mad because you're supposedly the only ones who remember what Charisma "actually" is.

I suppose you're trying to prove a point. Why not come right out and say it?

(04-07-2018, 05:31 PM)Kirby's Adventure Wrote:
(04-07-2018, 05:29 PM)~CaMtEnDo~ Wrote: TD is letting things go, that's why he never finished Psycho Waluigi 2. That's why he's taking it in a much better direction and going the indie route, where he can receive a much wider recognition.

Perhaps take a page from "Thunder Dragon" then.
We are with the next game and if you link me your Steam I'll send you a free copy when it's done

This is a completely serious statement might I add

(04-07-2018, 05:35 PM)Kirby's Adventure Wrote: You three are mad because you're supposedly the only ones who remember what Charisma "actually" is.

nah i just wanted to make a funny game with my friends

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - Doc - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 05:35 PM)Kirby's Adventure Wrote: You three are mad because you're supposedly the only ones who remember what Charisma "actually" is.

[Image: gJCG09i.png]

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - YoshisIsland3 - 04-07-2018

(04-07-2018, 05:30 PM)Booji Boy Wrote: [Image: unknown.png]

See? He gets it. To be honest, I was sounding a bit harsh there for real. Sorry Kermit.

I guess I'm the one acting childish despite this game being made on a foundation of drama that began 5 years ago.

Judging by how aloof your responses are I guess your point was that this would get us all worked up. You got your reaction so let's leave it at this I guess.

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - DustinVG - 04-07-2018

This could've been fun if it wasn't so blatantly a spite project. Could've given it a different name, much like I'm doing for Club Saturn: Desert Bus to Nowhere, which is a hit joke game that is currently in the process of being made. Starring Miles, Vincent Q. Video, Kirby's Adventure, me probably, the Sega Saturn and many more. Preorder today and you'll receive a Club Saturn: Desert Bus to Nowhere t-shirt with the Sega Saturn logo on it! Sure to be cease and desisted by Sega within minutes.

(04-07-2018, 05:37 PM)mit Wrote: nah i just wanted to make a funny game with my friends

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - Doc - 04-07-2018

big miikeee

RE: Psycho waluigi 2 - DustinVG - 04-07-2018

It’s not that nobody believes you, Mit, it’s just that nobody believes you

(04-07-2018, 05:52 PM)Dustinvgmaster Wrote: It’s not that nobody believes you, Mit, it’s just that nobody believes you

do you want me to post the design doc for this game because i will to prove my point

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.