MFGG Forums
My idea - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Developer Discussion (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: My idea (/showthread.php?tid=742)

My idea - KirbyMlgnes - 04-13-2018

a long time ago I had an idea for an M&L RPG game because Nintendo's RPGs were getting kinda lame. so I went on my Mac, opened up notepad, and gathered a bunch of sprites for enemies, partners, bosses, etc. boy was that time-consuming. anyway, I was just making it for fun, I'm not a game developer, never was, but looking back to it, it seems realistic. if anyone wants to build off that idea using my notepad, they can make the game and claim it theirs (credit me in some way though) I think I also had a story of some sort planned out, but I'm not sure  Smile also if you think I'm on this site just for someone to make me a stupid game, I've been on this site for quite a while actually. I used to have an account called Tywex, might get back with that account if I know the password. I've also used some sprites here so ill credit everyone's I've got so far soon. also, people will probably tell me to get good at RPG maker or something, but I'm really lazy and have no plans to design games. Plus, is it wrong to ask for someone to do these type of things? just give someone a game idea to a game developer and they'll make it (if they listen to you), so yea, that's all. I'm not gonna try and start an argument if a mad guy thinks what I'm doing is wrong. If I am doing something wrong, provide me the rules guideline and ill delete this post. I mostly tend to skip through stuff. anyways thanks

RE: My idea - Mariotroid - 04-13-2018

This should be moved to developer discussion.

Replying to the post, this game might be cool. However, there are plenty of great Mario RPG games out there. What makes your different?

RE: My idea - KirbyMlgnes - 04-13-2018

I'm looking forward to bringing back all types of Mario characters; SPM, PMTTYD, SMG, SMG2, and maybe all the other games including Sunshine. If it were a real game, it would be really, really, REALLY long. Also, I was suggesting on bringing back Beanbean Kingdom, Sarasland, and even The Observatory and Mario Starship from both Galaxy games. Yes, Dimentio will come back, Bowser Jr with his paintbrush and that cosmic looking mario from sunshine, Fawful will make a return, etc. You name it. Also in this game im thinking of making different kinds of special attacks for the game. Heres one I pulled out of my notepad:

4. Boulder Rush (15 BP) Mario will turn into Rock Mario, and will back up from a great distance. Then, he will turn into a rock and charge towards the enemy. There will be obstacles, so dodge them while being in a rock to maintain speed and get an excellent. Hit and obstacle and you will lose speed, not getting an excellent. Press Z right before you hit the enemy for extra damage. (Note: The attack will have a 3D view same of that to the Luiginary Ball attack in Dream Team)

There will also be Partners, and I'm also bringing back guidance partners like Chippy, Tippi, and Huey (i liked color splash, be triggered all you want)

But yea, mine just only has a minor difference, and is overall just an M&L RPG game that's just like the rest. (You can play as Bowser too. Thinking about adding more playable characters)

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.