MFGG Forums
WIP Topic - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: WIP Topic (/showthread.php?tid=75)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: WIP Topic - warioCritic - 12-19-2020

since the thing i was doing for christmas did not went well, im making a mario christmas game.
[Image: Screenshot_2020-12-19_205427.png]

RE: WIP Topic - Pedigree - 12-20-2020

Progress. Added houses to enter, a Bonneter to talk to and more that I'm forgetting.. Thought I would show a full playthrough of what I've got ready. Also been working on graphics. Really loving this Bonneton hat lamp I made today (see video). Been referencing my Super Mario Odyssey official art book a lot.

RE: WIP Topic - Pedigree - 12-20-2020

[Image: RNK5Yp3.gif]
Decorated his house! Love

RE: WIP Topic - warioCritic - 12-20-2020

(12-20-2020, 04:34 PM)Pedigree Wrote: [Image: RNK5Yp3.gif]
Decorated his house! Love

looks lovely  Laughing

RE: WIP Topic - Murphmario - 12-21-2020

Like the visuals, but why are Mario and the enemies so small compared to everything else?

RE: WIP Topic - Xander - 12-23-2020

(12-20-2020, 02:20 AM)Pedigree Wrote:

Progress. Added houses to enter, a Bonneter to talk to and more that I'm forgetting.. Thought I would show a full playthrough of what I've got ready. Also been working on graphics. Really loving this Bonneton hat lamp I made today (see video). Been referencing my Super Mario Odyssey official art book a lot.

I like that ghost that you can bounce on, very cool! Smile

RE: WIP Topic - FibS - 12-25-2020

I'm workin' on a text adventure.

RE: WIP Topic - KrystalPhantasm - 12-25-2020

Time to start showing stuff off here as well lol
Making a Mario Engine for Godot, and will make it in "Types". I won't make Type-0 publically available, since Type-0's more of a test run since I have amateurish experience with Godot.

I'm currently working on Mario's physics. I'm almost there but there are a whole lot of tweaks + adding P-Run animations before I move onto the other stuff.
I made all the art, 'cept Mario's base sprite. That was done by Hellfire.

Here's a video of my Day 1 Progress: https://streamable.com/v1iy46

RE: WIP Topic - LellyLL - 12-31-2020

New update on 'Luigi Vs. The Navel Rimmer Belly Button Eater':
NEW First panel of the opening cutscene!! 
[Image: Cutscene_panel_1_screenshot.png?width=1028&height=617]

RE: WIP Topic - SuperSledgeBro - 01-03-2021

[Image: clowncarjumpinggif.gif]
I haven't posted anything about this project here yet. Testing the Koopa clown car with feet and claws, it has the ability to walk and jump. It's not perfect but I'm putting everything I learned so far about GML to make this.

RE: WIP Topic - warioCritic - 01-04-2021

(12-31-2020, 04:37 PM)LellyLL Wrote: New update on 'Luigi Vs. The Navel Rimmer Belly Button Eater':
NEW First panel of the opening cutscene!! 
[Image: Cutscene_panel_1_screenshot.png?width=1028&height=617]

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAH

RE: WIP Topic - warioCritic - 01-15-2021

[Image: new_someone.gif]
so I been taking a break and I just got back to thinking about making a REAL sequel to Wario goes to the ocean, can't say it will
be finished. I can't keep any promise for god sakes. I did write a readme just to not forget what to put in my game.

also yes I love bio menace, so its in the engine test.

RE: WIP Topic - 3UP_Moon - 01-25-2021

(01-03-2021, 04:57 PM)SuperSledgeBro Wrote: [Image: clowncarjumpinggif.gif]
I haven't posted anything about this project here yet. Testing the Koopa clown car with feet and claws, it has the ability to walk and jump. It's not perfect but I'm putting everything I learned so far about GML to make this.

Whoa the animation to this looks great, are those custom sprites or based on MegaMan sprites?  Confused

RE: WIP Topic - SuperSledgeBro - 01-25-2021

(01-25-2021, 02:47 AM)3UP_Moon Wrote:

Whoa the animation to this looks great, are those custom sprites or based on MegaMan sprites?  Confused

The feet and arms on the clown car are custom, the rest are official ripped sprites with some editing and recoloring.

RE: WIP Topic - 3UP_Moon - 01-30-2021

(01-25-2021, 04:35 PM)SuperSledgeBro Wrote:
(01-25-2021, 02:47 AM)3UP_Moon Wrote:

The feet and arms on the clown car are custom, the rest are official ripped sprites with some editing and recoloring.

Looking great, I'm a live-streamer, is there a beta of this project here? or a demo? I'd love to try it out

RE: WIP Topic - SuperSledgeBro - 01-31-2021

(01-30-2021, 10:52 PM)3UP_Moon Wrote: Looking great, I'm a live-streamer, is there a beta of this project here? or a demo? I'd love to try it out
Progress has been slow and it's not in a playable state yet.

RE: WIP Topic - 3UP_Moon - 02-01-2021

I hope it all goes well, it's looking awesome so far!

RE: WIP Topic - smbmaster99 - 02-04-2021

I posted this a while back in the discord but forgot to share it here:

[Image: HygTDkd.gif]

There is a pool of 4 random encounter rooms depending on region and terrain you're on in the world map. If you touch a red monster in the overworld, the enemies in the encounter rooms are replaced by significantly more powerful enemies.

Right now the game is on a temporary hiatus because school has started back and i'm in my final semester and my capstone involves a project that is worth 85% of my grade but I'm pleased to announce the game has a proper, finalized title, the introductory cutscene is complete, and the first level and town are both done. Once I have some free time again and some music I plan to create a dedicated thread for the game here.

RE: WIP Topic - mrpin355 - 02-19-2021

Some Yoshi's Island stuff I made
[Image: currentgif2.gif]    [Image: currentgif2.gif]
[Image: currentgif2.gif]        [Image: currentgif2.gif]

RE: WIP Topic - SuperSledgeBro - 02-24-2021

[Image: clowncarballgif2.gif]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.