MFGG Forums
"get attention"? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: "get attention"? (/showthread.php?tid=770)

"get attention"? - Saltman - 04-19-2018

So since when do you guys think that what I post is just to get attention?

Me would like to know

RE: "get attention" - Vitiman - 04-19-2018

By making a thread about it you've kind of proved my point. Food for thought.

EDIT: a word

RE: "get attention" - Saltman - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 09:09 PM)Michelangelo Wrote: By making a thread about it you've kind of proved my point. Food for thought.

EDIT: a word

I mean I don't always do it so I don't get it.

RE: "get attention"? - Vitiman - 04-19-2018

You really should do it at all. It was a thread about people with usernames beginning in Q, and all you posted about being forgotten. Okay, so if your joke was that your name obviously doesn't start with Q, it kind of fell flat because you have a history of attention seeking.

I don't mean to come across like I'm policing people's jokes or whatever, but yours are usually on the obnoxious side and it's really grating to see you post relatively normal things but then come back around and do stuff like this.

RE: "get attention"? - Pedigree - 04-19-2018

Could this not have been resolved in private messages, Saltman?

Making a separate topic on this specific beef is pretty much the definition of attention seeking.

RE: "get attention"? - Saltman - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 09:15 PM)Michelangelo Wrote: You really should do it at all. It was a thread about people with usernames beginning in Q, and all you posted about being forgotten. Okay, so if your joke was that your name obviously doesn't start with Q, it kind of fell flat because you have a history of attention seeking.

Actually, that wasn't it. I was joking about the "I'm famous!" thing, like saying my fame ended and all that.

And then I didn't reply with anything too bad, just saying that "you were the one famous".

I don't think I have a 100-page long book full of attention seeking history either.

(04-19-2018, 09:15 PM)Michelangelo Wrote: I don't mean to come across like I'm policing people's jokes or whatever, but yours are usually on the obnoxious side and it's really grating to see you post relatively normal things but then come back around and do stuff like this.

It isn't so horrible.  I don't do this 10 times a month and I only did it because you said the words "get attention" first (though I'm not angry about this).

EDIT:

(04-19-2018, 09:20 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Could this not have been resolved in private messages, Saltman?

Making a separate topic on this specific beef is pretty much the definition of attention seeking.

I didn't think about this. Sorry Sad .

RE: "get attention"? - Mariotroid - 04-19-2018

Work on your manners and try to do things for other people. I make a lot of dumb jokes on this board too. Try your best to make others happy, not yourself happy. Ironically, this is how you become happy.

RE: "get attention"? - Zero Kirby - 04-19-2018

Yeah, if you have a beef with a specific person you should probably try to resolve it in PMs.

I don't really see this topic going anywhere but south, honestly, so I'm just gonna quietly close it.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.