MFGG Forums
If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? (/showthread.php?tid=777)

If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - KirbyMlgnes - 04-21-2018

For me, I would make a good Paper Mario game. What about you?

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Syaxamaphone - 04-21-2018

Absolutely getting someone to work on some more traditional Mario RPGs.

Also maybe something cute like an adventure game that takes place in other Nintendo universes.

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - VinnyVideo - 04-21-2018

Psycho Waluigi 3DS

Something where one of the recurring Mario sidekicks (like Waluigi or Daisy) gets a starring role and some expanded character development.

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Kritter - 04-21-2018

Either a new Paper Mario that was more like the old Paper Mario games, only with some cool new ideas and keeping with an art style similar to Colour Splash, or I'd love to see a game with Waluigi in it. Something taken seriously, like the Wario & Waluigi equivilent of Mario & Luigi series. They could put so much humour in it and have a great "accidental hero" storyline I reckon. 

Or a Wario Land game for switch that was more like Wario World and less like Shake It.

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Yoshin - 04-21-2018

Wario Land
Wario World 2

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Nutshell - 04-21-2018

WarioWare
Wario Land

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Pedigree - 04-21-2018

We are long overdue for a new, good Wario Ware.

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 04-21-2018

A new top-down Zelda game, a game starring Waluigi, or a new 2D Super Mario Bros game that brings something new to the table and has an interesting visual style.

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Mariotroid - 04-21-2018

Id like a story driven Mario and Donkey Kong crossover action RPG.

(Just a game idea I had)

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - littlelum - 04-21-2018

Luigi's Mansion 3

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - chaoxys - 04-22-2018

A Wario Land game where you can play though as Wario who uses brute force as well as various forms (like in previous games), or Captain Syrup who has a more acrobatic playstyle and can summon her underlings to help in various ways. There'd probably be some plot about them both reaching some ancient treasure at the same time, so the guardian of said treasure poofed it away into an ancient vault, and the one who gets all the ancient keys first gets the treasure, but, surprise, the guardian was evil and it turns out you freed his true form or something and now it's the final boss.

(04-21-2018, 07:12 PM)Pedigree Wrote: We are long overdue for a new, good Wario Ware.
I mean, there is a new one coming out this year that combines old and new games and all the playstyles of the handheld games, so that looks pretty cool.

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Mariotroid - 04-22-2018

(04-22-2018, 01:07 AM)chaoxys Wrote: A Wario Land game where you can play though as Wario who uses brute force as well as various forms (like in previous games), or Captain Syrup who has a more acrobatic playstyle and can summon her underlings to help in various ways. There'd probably be some plot about them both reaching some ancient treasure at the same time, so the guardian of said treasure poofed it away into an ancient vault, and the one who gets all the ancient keys first gets the treasure, but, surprise, the guardian was evil and it turns out you freed his true form or something and now it's the final boss.

(04-21-2018, 07:12 PM)Pedigree Wrote: We are long overdue for a new, good Wario Ware.
I mean, there is a new one coming out this year that combines old and new games and all the playstyles of the handheld games, so that looks pretty cool.
Is this the plot of Midas Machine?

(If so I just made a fangame-to-real-game post... Doesn't matter though, your game sounds waaaaaaay cooler)

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Yrr - 04-22-2018

Id' make a 2d mario game in the 2d promo art graphical style, w the aesthetic of the old nes/snes games

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Fun With Despair - 04-22-2018

A good game, for once.

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Mario - 04-26-2018

Super Mario Odyssey 2, where Mario flies a new ship shaped like his own head

RE: If you were Nintendo, what Mario game would you make next? - Andy Journey - 04-29-2018

Mushroom Kingdom Warriors

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.