MFGG Forums
Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Do you use your phone to check out this site? (/showthread.php?tid=778)

Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Mariotroid - 04-21-2018

I' wondering if you dudes or dudettes use your phone to check out this site? I tend to access the message board almost 100% of the time on my phone. I find the laptop PC is hard to get around to.

What about you? Or do you check this site out on a different devise like a tablet? Just curious, I'd like to see what you say.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Pedigree - 04-21-2018

I'm on mobile right now

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 04-21-2018

Not often. I usually check the site when I get home from classes and don't have much to do or when I'm taking a break from work. I rarely check the site when I'm not in my room so I have no reason to use my phone except on rare occasions.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - VinnyVideo - 04-21-2018

Only if I'm testing a new skin to make sure it works on a variety of devices. I hardly ever browse the Web on my phone.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - DustinVG - 04-24-2018

Mobile tends to be more accessible to me but the PC is more versatile, so I guess it just depends on how lazy I am at that specific moment.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - OssieTheOstrich - 04-24-2018

I once tried to check it out on the phone, but it didn't let me login.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Mario - 04-25-2018

I check it on my telephone all the time. It's a much better experience over the old forums but could use some work, I feel like a lot of information gets cut out vs the desktop version, when instead it should be repositioned or something along those lines

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Langton - 04-26-2018

When I wake in the morning I look at this place through my phone's browser since it's just that little bit faster. I find the interface to be fine the way it is.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - HylianDev - 04-26-2018

I'm on it now!

Near half my mfgg time is on mobile. You can bet I care about mfgg3 being mobile friendly. I've been preaching mobile friendliness since I took on the project.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Beatrice - 04-26-2018

Yes, yes I do.

I’m on my phone right now as well.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Yakibomb - 04-26-2018

I use the phone to access MFGG. It only happens when I become an autonomous robot programmed from the depths of boredom and remorseless desire. In all seriousness it's only when my mind drifts and I need something to do, and well, the phone is just there with internet access.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - GStache - 04-26-2018

Yes, although I only sneak like 10 secs on it before I storm off elsewhere.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Retriever II - 04-26-2018

Never.  Always from a computer.

[Image: f8e03acafd1b014621bee5f07b1e20d3.jpg]

In my defense however, mobile web effectively did not exist when I wrote MFGG.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Hyper - 04-27-2018

I go on MFGG on my phone 60-80% of the time.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Andy Journey - 04-27-2018

Never. I barely use the browser on my phone.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Cruise Elroy - 04-27-2018

I usually only use my phone to check on any competitions that might be going on. I've only ever made one post on mobile; everything else is purely PC.

RE: Do you use your phone to check out this site? - Spritanium - 04-30-2018

My browsing is probably like 50/50 desktop and mobile. This theme is definitely pro-desktop though. Even on my laptop, it thinks there's no room to show the "last post" info for threads.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.