MFGG Forums
Post Your Game Collections - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Gaming (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Post Your Game Collections (/showthread.php?tid=791)

Post Your Game Collections - Pedigree - 04-26-2018

Board Games

Nintendo Switch

Steam
https://steamcommunity.com/id/PedigreetheHusky/games/?tab=all

If the above link doesn't work... too many to list.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Evil Yoshi Toes - 04-26-2018

I have a lot. Most of my Gamecube/Wii/DS games are from when I was very little, so some of them are kind of odd and most of them were my brother's. The Wii and Wii U games have now become my little sister's.

Board Games
Clue is the only one I have. It's my favorite but I'm really bad at it because I get so distracted and forget to pay attention to the other people's turns. My sister has a ton of board games that we play when I go home.

N64
Gamecube
Wii
DS
Wii U
Switch
I was a very spoiled child. I should really sell some of these games.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Kritter - 04-28-2018

If you insist.....

PC
- Too many to list

Commodore 64 (Tapes)
- Commando
- Bomb Jack
- Frank Bruno's Boxing
- Hazzard
- Airwolf

Commodore 64 (Disks)
- Too many to list

Atari 2600
Atari Lynx 2
Sega Master System 2
Sega Game Gear
Sega Mega Drive
Sega Saturn
Sega Dreamcast
Playstation
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Playstation Portable
Xbox
Nintendo Entertainment System
Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
Nintendo Gamecube
Nintendo Wii
Nintendo WiiU
Gameboy Advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Switch
Nintendo 3DS

There's likely a lot I've forgotten, this is from a list I made a good year or two ago and I haphazardly updated it just now with the Switch. I reckon there's a good 10 or so Wii U games I probably forgot and maybe a few older retro games I've forgotten to add. I just today picked up the Zelda Promotional Disk for Gamecube (for $5 from a second hand store!!!).

Also my list does NOT include digital purchases, otherwise I'd have to include a bunch of Switch, Wii U and PS3 titles on the list as well. These are strictly physical copies.

I also have a good collection of boxed old PC games, some of which are from the Dos / Early Windows Era, a lot of Apogee titles or classic games.

Unfortunately all my games are in storage at the moment because we're moving to a new home soon, but I want to get a bookshelf to dedicate to the game collection. I'll take a photo once it's done.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Saltman - 04-28-2018

@Kritter you've got mastodonic collection of games!

Me would like to know the secret to get so many lol.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Kritter - 04-28-2018

Marry someone who is also a gamer Smile

My wife owned the PS2, Dreamcast and Megadrive and we consolidated our collection of Gamecube and Wii stuff.

Everything else is either games I owned and kept growing up such as the N64, Master System, Lynx etc. Or it's games I begun collecting and hunting down at second hand stores and trash markets. Some of it was just luck, like the Commodore Collection which takes up about 2 or 3 large storage tubs was bought for about $50, including all the necessary hardware. The PS1 stuff was even better, bought from someone my wife worked with for a measly $20. Some of the games in the collection he sold to us are worth more than $20 on their own.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Pedigree - 04-29-2018

It's important to remember that most of these aren't bought all at once, but over the years indeed.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Kritter - 04-29-2018

Yeah I've kept every game I've owned since the Atari days and beyond. Never traded in or sold my Master System or N64 stuff and just kept on getting games since.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Mario - 04-29-2018

Uhh i think I have a copy of Pack Man lying around somewhere

RE: Post Your Game Collections - DustinVG - 04-29-2018

oh lawdy typing all this in would take forever so here's my backloggery hahaha

This list isn't even totally complete, either. I'm almost certain it's missing some Steam games, but I've been too lazy to update it.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Syaxamaphone - 04-29-2018

Too many. My NES games alone already bring me over 150.  I don't even want to think about how many hours of my life I spent making money spent on video games...

Absolutely worth it tho.

EDIT: Also here's my Steam Stats:

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Evil Yoshi Toes - 04-29-2018

I’m always amazed by the number of games people on steam are able to collect.
I only have 3, two of which were free. The other was gifted to me.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Pedigree - 04-29-2018

Most steam collections gotten with steam sales and humble bundle I reckon.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Kritter - 04-29-2018

I have 655 games on Steam Whoops!

But I've had Steam since November 2004 and yeah, lots of humble bundles and things.

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Kritter - 07-30-2018

Bumpin' thread.

We've recently bought a few bookshelves to display SOME of our games and memorabilia in our "office" area. Keeps them nice and neat. Keep in mind this collection doesn't include our Commodore 64 or Big Box PC games. It's still a work in progress so some things might get moved and we have more "stuff" to put on there.

I've left a gap in the middle for a thin bookshelf to match the others, in which I'm going to display my handheld consoles like my Lynx, Game Gear etc.

[Image: HW4s08K.png]

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Retriever II - 08-01-2018

Nicely laid out collection!

RE: Post Your Game Collections - Mariotroid - 08-01-2018

I dont have much of a collection at the moment. I would have more if my ex girlfriends didn't sell my ps4 and the games for it.

...bad breakups man, they're the worst.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.