MFGG Forums
DEMO Super Mario Generations (Cancelled, Feedback Demo 2 Playable) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: DEMO Super Mario Generations (Cancelled, Feedback Demo 2 Playable) (/showthread.php?tid=792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Needing a Level Designer(or Designers) for Super Mario Generations. - Pedigree - 09-14-2018

Guys, I think he gets it.

Back to discussing the game or not at all, please.

RE: Needing a Level Designer(or Designers) for Super Mario Generations. - Yoshin - 09-14-2018

I can design levels, if the offer is still up.
Sounds like a fun project to get involved in

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 09-14-2018

Victorino and i added Birdo.
[Image: Birdo.gif]
Birdo very glitchy tho.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - lean - 09-14-2018

cool so far! good luck on fixin' birdo. Big Grin

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 09-15-2018

Victorino added a pause screen based off Super Mario Odyssey.
[Image: Pause_Screen.gif]

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Evil Yoshi Toes - 09-15-2018

Nice work. Aside from the little glitches Birdo seems very accurate to SMB2 from what I can remember. 
This is a very fun and charming project and with each update I’m more interested.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - lean - 09-17-2018

cool! keep the good work.
i'd say, use a dark screen filter (with a bit of transparency) rather than blur.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Shadow Administrator Drei - 09-17-2018

I'm only bothered by the rapidity of the blur than it being a blur.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 09-18-2018

(09-17-2018, 07:47 AM)lean Wrote: i'd say, use a dark screen filter (with a bit of transparency) rather than blur.
(09-17-2018, 08:15 PM)Shadow Administrator Drei Wrote: I'm only bothered by the rapidity of the blur than it being a blur.
Thanks for the feedback! Definitely considering it.

Remade the SML level to be 1-2, but with 1-1's setting and tiles. He's a sneak peak of what's to come.
[Image: Desert_Showcase_Revamped.gif]

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - lean - 09-18-2018

nice! for the sml level, i'd just change bg to a sunset-like one, since the rest is fine imo.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 09-26-2018

Ok, Victorino is now in school so he can't work as much, and i remade the SML level again (because it was the wrong level.) but i'm doing something else and don't have any time to show any game footage of it.
I can show this Modern ? Block however.
[Image: Modern_Question_Block.gif]
So yes, i'm starting work on Modern 1-1.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 09-30-2018

Sneak Peak of the new animations for Modern Mario.
[Image: Modern_Mario_Revamped.gif]
And the Modern 1-1.
[Image: Modern_1-1.gif]

(PS: Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Dev-Showcase?)

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - VinnyVideo - 09-30-2018

It's nice to see more progress on this project. At this point, this should be in Development Showcase.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - PixelatedIvan - 09-30-2018

I feel like that ground pound should have a bit of a dust effect at the very least.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Saltman - 09-30-2018

This fangame should be called Mario's Time Machine done right

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - lean - 09-30-2018

nice work ostrich. Thumbs Up
why are floating coins not "grab-able" yet? just asking.

(09-30-2018, 04:51 PM)Saltman Wrote: This fangame should be called Mario's Time Machine done right
lol. you reminded me of mario's missing: done right hack.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Saltman - 09-30-2018

(09-30-2018, 09:52 PM)lean Wrote: lol. you reminded me of mario's missing: done right hack.

That's the joke my dear.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Q-Nova - 09-30-2018

Nice! This game looks rather interesting! I like how the sprites look so far. Looking forward to seeing more of it! Smile

@Saltman Haha, yeah! Laughing

@lean I think Ostrich101 hasn't programmed the coins to be collected by Mario on contact yet.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 10-03-2018

MFGG's Splash Screen. (Exciting, huh?)
[Image: MFGG_Splash.gif]

(It's supposed to fade in when shown, and when the music stops it fades out, however the gif wasn't recorded fast enough)

(btw for those who are wondering the music is the Sonic Retro splash and is a placeholder due to GamerinGeorgia not making the music yet.)

Oh and a few animation fixes for the Enemies and Modern Mario, but that's not special enough for a gif.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Mariotroid - 10-03-2018

Looks like a promising and cool project. Do you have any cool mechanics ideas? Maybe level gimmicks?

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.