MFGG Forums
DEMO Super Mario Generations (Cancelled, Feedback Demo 2 Playable) - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Development Showcase (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: DEMO Super Mario Generations (Cancelled, Feedback Demo 2 Playable) (/showthread.php?tid=792)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 10-06-2018

3 things.

[Image: MFGG_Splash_2.gif]

The splash screen fading in, and the new title screen.

[Image: Sneaky_Peaky.gif]

Just me goofing off and sneak peaking at the same time. 

[Image: Snapshot_Mode.gif]
@Victorino and i put Snapshot Mode in the game. Wink

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Evil Yoshi Toes - 10-06-2018

^ That's a pretty great post.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - HellJumper - 10-07-2018

If you still need any more sprite artists or level designers, I'm down to pitch in a bit.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 01:16 AM)HellJumper Wrote: If you still need any more sprite artists or level designers, I'm down to pitch in a bit.
Send me a PM replicating my sprite style, then i'll think about it.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Gato - 10-07-2018

This looks very nice. There is consistency with all of the graphics, which is very good. I applaud your effort. Cool

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - Evil Yoshi Toes - 10-07-2018

The title screen text is very charming! But you ruined your post changing the 2 to a 3!

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 10-09-2018

(10-07-2018, 12:38 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: The title screen text is very charming! But you ruined your post changing the 2 to a 3!
Thanks! (but how does changing the 2 to a 3 and adding something new ruin a post)

Added the Flagpole.
[Image: Pause_Screen_Revamp_Plus_Flagpole.gif]
I'm sorry @lean and @Shadow Administrator Drei if i didn't change the blur or added a brightness level earlier.

New 1-2.
[Image: New_1-2_Attempt_2.gif]

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 10-13-2018

I don't have any gameplay to show right now (i did however added @GamerInGeorgia's level music tracks), but i do have this.

[Image: MFGG_Splash_and_Ostrich_Splash.gif]

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 10-14-2018

Sorry for the double post.

Here's the new Super Mario Land 1-1. (This is the correct version of the level.)

[Image: wO3sLKu.gif]

There's also the Wind from the Lost Levels.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - VinnyVideo - 10-14-2018

The Lost Levels wind effects are pretty neat - I haven't seen a lot of fangames use those.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 10-14-2018

Bob-Ombs now blow up rocks.
[Image: Bob-ombs_Now_Blow_Up_Stuff_Again_Fix.gif]

New Title Screen.
[Image: New_Title_Screen.gif]

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s) and Co-Artist(s)]. - OssieTheOstrich - 10-16-2018

Minor things.
[Image: Skid_Marks.gif]

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s)] - OssieTheOstrich - 10-18-2018

A few things.

[Image: Ice_Physics_Test.gif]
The slippery ground Mario is walking on was made by me, fixed up by Langton, then altered by me.

Here's what it looks like by the way.
[Image: SMGIceTiles.png]

The Walrus.
[Image: Walrus.gif]

Small minor things.
[Image: 1-1_with_more_Castle_BGs.gif]

The Flagpole now has the level ending in the All Stars fashion.
[Image: Flagpole_All_Stars.gif]

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s)] - Syaxamaphone - 10-18-2018

This looks pretty boss so far! Keep up the great work!

I want to play it when it's done!

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s)] - OssieTheOstrich - 10-20-2018

Reposting from Discord..

[Image: Flagpole_Kinda_Improved.gif]

[Image: onqoAbL.gif]

New things...

Changed the title screen again. (Are you sick of the splashes yet?)
[Image: MFGG_Splash_New_Ostrich_Splash_and_New_T...reen_2.gif]
Classic Mario can now Spin Jump on Piranha Plants.
[Image: Spin_Jumping_on_Plants.gif]

I also added sfx to Modern Mario and the Modern Coin.

Plus i did something else but forgot about it, then i just remembered what it was....

...i had changed the castle walls to be more like the brick blocks...

I had to record this gif so many times because i always mess up. Anyway.
[Image: White_World_Revamp_2.gif]
Credit to Langton for the new 1-1 thing.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s)] - OssieTheOstrich - 10-22-2018

Sorry for the double post, again.

Some polish is coming.. (hopefully...)
[Image: Title_to_White_World_Transiton_Plus_Mini...empt_2.gif]

Mario's fireballs not only kill enemies, but also make coins appear.
[Image: Fireball_Coins.gif]

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s)] - Syaxamaphone - 10-22-2018

I like that you added the fireball coins from SMW. Great touch!

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s)] - Honey Saucer Gengar - 10-22-2018

I think you should add the Marine Pop, Sky Pop, and 2 new pops, The Shoot Pop, (a tank) and the Bounce Pop, (a bouncy ball cannon)

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s)] - OssieTheOstrich - 10-26-2018

(10-22-2018, 06:07 PM)gengarmaster Wrote: I think you should add the Marine Pop, Sky Pop, and 2 new pops, The Shoot Pop, (a tank) and the Bounce Pop, (a bouncy ball cannon)
I won't add new pops, and i will only add the Sky Pop.

Really sorry for not updating the thread even though i posted updates on discord.

Mario got burned by invisible fire and heres how he controls while burning.
[Image: IM_ON_FIRE.gif]
(The animation is being changed by Langton.)

Mario's low on health.
[Image: Oho_no.gif]

Mario Start! screens.
[Image: MARIO_START_Classic.gif]
[Image: MARIO_START_Modern.gif]
It was a pain to get it to work.

RE: Super Mario Generations. [Needing Level Designer(s)] - Honey Saucer Gengar - 10-26-2018

Maybe you should add the Rocket Nozzle or Fludd

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.