MFGG Forums
Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Palace for Posting with No Point (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? (/showthread.php?tid=793)

Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 04-26-2018

NOTE, Cargo is a Cars 3 Rip-off

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 04-26-2018

It’s not

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Pedigree - 04-26-2018

Given that this is one of your junkier posts yet with absolutely no sign of improvement, I'm going to learn you some things.

Space Junk Galaxy Description Wrote:Rules against spam and such are relaxed here, but be reasonable.
To start off, a reminder that the Space Junk Galaxy forum does not give you a license to post nothing but garbage. Please put more effort and thought into your posts, even in the Space Junk Galaxy.

Now, to the Rules thread. I'm going to specifically call out each rule you've broken since you've joined... a large number of them at a consistent rate. Not a good sign for a new member.

5) No Throwaway Posts Wrote:The message boards encourage well-thought out and inspired discussions. Topics that have little thought, creativity, or discussion value put into them may be moved or removed at a moderator's discretion. Likewise, posts with little to no value (such as a reaction image or a very small handful of words, such as "Cool.") may also be removed.
This applies especially to the junk you've contributed outside of the Space Junk Galaxy despite being given multiple chances to improve.

6) No Spam Wrote:Keep discussions meaningful and on-topic - do not deliberately derail threads or disrupt conversations. Do not repeatedly post in the same topic or create a large number of new ones within a short span of time.
See your actions in the Anime Thread and others. Not cool.

10) Duplicate Accounts Wrote:We will allow you to register a duplicate account on the forums, but you will have to follow these rules:
  • You will need to ask for permission from a moderator or administrator to register the duplicate account beforehand. 
Additional Notes Wrote:
  • An account represents an individual. Do not register an account to be shared by more than one person.
You and your brother, @"Ostrich101" are both guilty for breaking these rules.

I may not be a moderator, but I highly suggest you read through these rules and take them to heart. Use this as a chance to improve and contribute something meaningful to the community besides junk. I'm afraid that if you continue down this path, you're going to start seeing the wrong end of the banhammer.

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Great Destination Tracks 3 - 04-26-2018

(04-26-2018, 07:23 PM)Pedigree Wrote: Given that this is one of your junkier posts yet with absolutely no sign of improvement, I'm going to learn you some things.

Space Junk Galaxy Description Wrote:Rules against spam and such are relaxed here, but be reasonable.
To start off, a reminder that the Space Junk Galaxy forum does not give you a license to post nothing but garbage. Please put more effort and thought into your posts, even in the Space Junk Galaxy.

Now, to the Rules thread. I'm going to specifically call out each rule you've broken since you've joined... a large number of them at a consistent rate. Not a good sign for a new member.

5) No Throwaway Posts Wrote:The message boards encourage well-thought out and inspired discussions. Topics that have little thought, creativity, or discussion value put into them may be moved or removed at a moderator's discretion. Likewise, posts with little to no value (such as a reaction image or a very small handful of words, such as "Cool.") may also be removed.
This applies especially to the junk you've contributed outside of the Space Junk Galaxy despite being given multiple chances to improve.

6) No Spam Wrote:Keep discussions meaningful and on-topic - do not deliberately derail threads or disrupt conversations. Do not repeatedly post in the same topic or create a large number of new ones within a short span of time.
See your actions in the Anime Thread and others. Not cool.

10) Duplicate Accounts Wrote:We will allow you to register a duplicate account on the forums, but you will have to follow these rules:
  • You will need to ask for permission from a moderator or administrator to register the duplicate account beforehand. 
Additional Notes Wrote:
  • An account represents an individual. Do not register an account to be shared by more than one person.

I may not be a moderator, but I highly suggest you read through these rules and take them to heart. Use this as a chance to improve and contribute something meaningful to the community besides junk. I'm afraid that if you continue down this path, you're going to start seeing the wrong end of the banhammer.
I'm sorry, but i have too much energy in my mind

(04-26-2018, 03:04 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote: It’s not
: Yoshi ooo CarGO yes Yoshi favorite kids movies for adults 
: Luigi Yoshi you do know this is a Cars 3 rip-off
Blank

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 04-26-2018

lol how is having too much energy going to excuse you for breaking the rules? If that were a valid excuse everyone would be using it. You are responsible for your actions regardless of how hyper you may be. You have to control yourself and be reasonable just like the rest of us or you could end up getting banned.

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Mario - 04-26-2018

idk why this goofy post is in need of a public mod callout, pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Slug101 is clearly a younger member and needs a bit more patience than that

(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)Mario Wrote: idk why this goofy post is in need of a public mod callout, pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Slug101 is clearly a younger member and needs a bit more patience than that

I probably should have made it clear in my response that I was talking more about his behavior on threads outside of SJG and his refusal to listen to people who'd tell him to stop trashposting on normal threads. I don't personally have a problem with this thread which is why I replied in the first place.

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Yoshi2000 - 04-27-2018

I'm surprised that @Slug101 or @Ostrich101 haven't been banned yet for breaking the rules a thousand times.
Also @Pedigree you just Backseat Moderated, which IS AGAINIST THE RULES! So you just broke a rule too!

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - OssieTheOstrich - 04-27-2018

(04-26-2018, 07:23 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
Additional Notes Wrote:
Ok, about the duplicate account, i either (A: Forgot about asking.), or (B: Forgot the rules mentioned them.)

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Vitiman - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 01:10 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: Ok, about the duplicate account, i either (A: Forgot about asking.), or (B: Forgot the rules mentioned them.)

Ignorantia legis neminem excusat

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Pedigree - 04-27-2018

(04-26-2018, 11:37 PM)Mario Wrote: idk why this goofy post is in need of a public mod callout, pretty ridiculous if you ask me. Slug101 is clearly a younger member and needs a bit more patience than that
I appreciate your concern. However, how do we expect a member to improve their behavior if we do not provide them with our criticism? Standard moderation doesn't appear to be working, with a board warning doing nothing so far to change his behavior so an in depth post explaining the problems with how he is posting seemed like the next best option.

I imagine that this would be a better option than warning and banning them into Oblivion.

(04-27-2018, 12:30 AM)Yoshi2000 Wrote: Also @Pedigree you just Backseat Moderated, which IS AGAINIST THE RULES! So you just broke a rule too!
I appreciate your concern as well but as I stated above, the goal of this criticism is to address problems with how this member is posting and hopefully help them to grow and improve.

There is no rule against constructive criticism on how you are using the forum as far as I know, but I do invite my fellow staff members to correct me if I am wrong.

(04-26-2018, 09:51 PM)Slug101 Wrote: I'm sorry, but i have too much energy in my mind.
Afraid that isn't a valid excuse. My recommendation is to find a constructive use for that energy. For example, get involved more seriously in community activities like the competitions. Offer your criticism on projects in Developer Discussion, as another example.

(04-27-2018, 01:10 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote: Ok, about the duplicate account, i either (A: Forgot about asking.), or (B: Forgot the rules mentioned them.)
I'm afraid that isn't a valid excuse either. Either way, you know now, so please don't let it happen again.

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or state further concerns about what I am saying. Open communication is a great thing.

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Mario - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 09:58 AM)Pedigree Wrote:
I appreciate your concern. However, how do we expect a member to improve their behavior if we do not provide them with our criticism? Standard moderation doesn't appear to be working, with a board warning doing nothing so far to change his behavior so an in depth post explaining the problems with how he is posting seemed like the next best option.

I imagine that this would be a better option than warning and banning them into Oblivion.
Your post would work prerfectly fine as a PM. If they ignore it and get warned or banned, oh well. No reason to makes such a big public deal out of two bothers making goofy posts. I can understand this kind of thing if there's some community wide issue, but this can lead to some unnecessary ganging up on members and just plain sour behaviour from everyone.

(04-26-2018, 11:53 PM)Evil Yoshi Toes Wrote:

I probably should have made it clear in my response that I was talking more about his behavior on threads outside of SJG and his refusal to listen to people who'd tell him to stop trashposting on normal threads. I don't personally have a problem with this thread which is why I replied in the first place.
Since Pedigree already started the discussion I don't really blame you for continuing it.

RE: Why is Cargo 2017 Yoshi's Favorite animated kids movies for adults ? - Yoshi2000 - 04-27-2018

(04-27-2018, 01:10 AM)Ostrich101 Wrote:
(04-26-2018, 07:23 PM)Pedigree Wrote:
Additional Notes Wrote:
Ok, about the duplicate account, i either (A: Forgot about asking.), or (B: Forgot the rules mentioned them.)
[Image: nkBBy2K.png]

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.