MFGG Forums
Which fan-game should i pursue? - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: MFGG (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Developer Discussion (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Which fan-game should i pursue? (/showthread.php?tid=828)

Which fan-game should i pursue? - OssieTheOstrich - 05-02-2018

I was thinking about making a Donkey Kong '94 fan-game, but i'm still working on Mario Generations, so should i cancel Mario Generations and do the DK'94 fan-game? Or finish Mario Generations and then make the DK fan-game?

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - VinnyVideo - 05-03-2018

If you're still inspired to keep working on Mario Generations, I say keep working on it. If you're at a slow point and you need to take a break from it, a DK fangame could be fun to see.

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - OssieTheOstrich - 05-03-2018

(05-03-2018, 10:05 AM)VinnyVideo Wrote: If you're still inspired to keep working on Mario Generations, I say keep working on it. If you're at a slow point and you need to take a break from it, a DK fangame could be fun to see.
Once i release the Demo of Mario Generations and if a few/lot of members join to help me, then maybe i'll be more motivated to make the fan-game.

(I also need somebody who is was able to do a Captain Lou Albano Mario voice impression for Mario Generations and the DK'94 fan-game.)

(Also if anybody does art of DK based off his classic art work then please inform me as well as one part of Mario Generations and the DK'94 fan-game will involve Classic DK, and i couldn't find a lot of artwork of Classic DK.)

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - Pedigree - 05-03-2018

I think you should work on something that doesn't depend so much on outside help to start with.

Once you have a finished project, you'll likely have an easier time convincing others to assist.

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - OssieTheOstrich - 05-06-2018

UPDATE: There are a lot of black outs happening so i won't be able to continue Mario Generations or SMBDXREDUX or make the Donkey Kong '94 fan-game.

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - YoshisIsland3 - 05-06-2018

deleted

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - Spritanium - 05-08-2018

You should make a game where Waluigi meets his evil twin Maluigi.

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - Evil Yoshi Toes - 05-09-2018

DK game would be more unique, but if you started a game and feel motivation to finish it then I'd keep working on that. If you don't want to finish it anymore then take a break and work on that DK game and maybe you will want to come back to your previous game later and finish it.

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - Mariotroid - 05-10-2018

Make any game you want. Work hard and steady. If you lose interest, come back to it when you have interest.

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - Mors - 05-10-2018

(05-10-2018, 04:25 PM)Mariotroid Wrote: Make any game you want. Work hard and steady. If you lose interest, come back to it when you have interest.
this. you shouldn't be asking us this question, just make whatever you want to make. after all, you're supposed to make fangames to have fun, not to satisfy an audience or something

RE: Which fan-game should i pursue? - YoshisIsland3 - 05-11-2018

Mario Generations looks like one of the most asked fangames, so I would like to see the finished result soon.

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.