MFGG Forums
something that annoys me. - Printable Version

+- MFGG Forums (https://forums.mfgg.net)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://forums.mfgg.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: something that annoys me. (/showthread.php?tid=840)

something that annoys me. - OssieTheOstrich - 05-06-2018

I noticed that members are more active on the forums than the main site, which also includes the staff, so it takes a while for submissions to get accepted.

RE: something that annoys me. - Pedigree - 05-06-2018

Staff members have lives too, you know.

RE: something that annoys me. - VinnyVideo - 05-06-2018

We try our best to process mainsite submissions reasonably quickly, but occasionally a submission will sit in the queue for longer than we'd like.

Usually the hardest submissions are the borderline-quality ones. Good submissions are easy to recognize as good, and very bad submissions are also easy to decline. However, mediocre submissions often require some deliberation.

You can always share your submissions on the forums; this is a great way to get additional feedback and increase the odds of them getting accepted.

RE: something that annoys me. - Nessa - 05-08-2018

(05-06-2018, 06:01 AM)Pedigree Wrote: Staff members have lives too, you know.
be nice

RE: something that annoys me. - DustinVG - 05-08-2018

MFGG 2019

Every member is quality control

Submissions somehow still take ages to be accepted

Community baffled

RE: something that annoys me. - GamerInGeorgia - 05-08-2018

No QC --> Submissions Accepted Faster --> Everything Gets Accepted --> Stuff We Don't Want To Happen
Also, as said in the OP, there are more active members on the forums. Because of this, the QC members should make checking the forums a priority.

RE: something that annoys me. - Evil Yoshi Toes - 05-09-2018

As others have said that's just a matter of QC members having lives outside of MFGG. As for members in general being more active here than on the main site, that's expected since there is a lot more to talk about on the forums versus the main site where conversation are centered around specific submissions. It would be nice if all the members on the forums made more an effort to comment somewhat frequently on the main site just to keep it looking alive, but that's not something that's expected of anyone.

RE: something that annoys me. - Shadow Administrator Drei - 05-09-2018

This isn't the kind of growth we need. I think we need to rethink this approach and consider focusing not on the titular Mario Fans and Games, but on the new name of Mario Fan Games Galaxy. I think the community forum should be hakai'd.

RE: something that annoys me. - GothGirlGangBlasterMaster - 05-09-2018

(05-09-2018, 10:53 PM)GothGirlGangDrei Wrote: This isn't the kind of growth we need. I think we need to rethink this approach and consider focusing not on the titular Mario Fans and Games, but on the new name of Mario Fan Games Galaxy. I think the community forum should be hakai'd.

perhaps we could split off into two sites; one will focusĀ on fangames while the other will be community oriented
and we'll call the second one

This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.